BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A red clay-based cleansing bar soap that provides deep-cleansing action and oil-control without drying the skin. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Acne/blemishes- PoresIf you want to know more… Cleanse skin while keeping breakouts at bay with Skin Rescue Body Bar. Red clay, the star ingredient of FAB's Skin Rescue Collection, deeply purifies and removes toxins, dirt, excess oil, and surface debris. Formulated with skin-loving ingredients rosemary leaf oil, an oil reducing astringent, and glycerin, a moisturizing humectant, this treatment bar banishes oil without drying or irritating the skin. This fresh, herbal scent invigorates and awakens the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Skin Rescue Body is allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I got this in a set with the Red Clay cleanser and I didn't think I would use this, but I started having mild chest acne so I whipped this out and I love it! I'm not a huge fan of the smell, or the squeaky clean feeling after you wash it off (although I know a lot of people who love that feeling), but I have noticed that my skin looks less irritated and the mild blemishes are either gone or have shrunk a lot in size. It's super gentle too so you can use it all over. Definitely give it a go if that is right up your ally!
Breanna B.
Goldsboro, NC
I love first aid a lot I used a lot of there product they are such a great band but this just didn't do it for it me it had a strange smell and I didn't really notice a huge change after using it but I only used for about 2-3 weeks so I could not have gave it enough time but I just didn't like the smell or feel to it
riley p.
I just got this bar discounted today. The smell is alright and I find it to be about on par with what I anticipated from this sort of company. I like the feel of the soap as it's not too intense but does feel cleansing. I wasn't wowed by this product. So while I'll keep using it I'm going to keep searching for an everyday product.
Sanaa R.
toronto
This bar is absolutely amazing!! One of my all time favourite products. Works on face and body and gives your skin a shining appearance and it always leaves my skin soft and clear of any redness or discolouration. It has a slight odour but is nothing too strong. Definitely worth buying!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I thought this would be amazing for my bacne, but honestly you should just stick to putting face wash/scrub on it. This didn't do anything
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
Does anybody know if the First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Body Bar is good for clearing up/preventing body acne?
Lauren S.
Jenkintown, Pa
I occasionally get chest and back acne. I want to know if this product will work in clearing up my skin. Will it dry it out? Will it clear my skin up fast?