First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea uploaded by Summer H.First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea uploaded by Michelle G.First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea uploaded by Lisa R.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

FAB Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads are a non-OTC alternative to prevent breakouts and manage oil production. They are formulated with a unique and effective combination of ingredients, including witch hazel, salicylic acid, and evermat™, a natural blend that tightens pores and mattifies the skin. Unlike traditional OTC acne treatments which can irritate the skin, these pads are gentle and contain willowbark extract to soothe inflammation. These pads are easily incorporated into a daily skin regimen, providing just the right amount of help to keep the complexion clear, refined, and well-balanced. Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days see more...

• How does this compare to the Radiance Pads? 1 Answers
  • I am looking for products that target acne and am wondering if th...2 Answers
  • Will using this with an oil-free/alcohol-free toner potentially h...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Love love love these pads! Been using them for over three weeks now and I'm for sure repurchasing. I use them after cleansing and after I use a hydrating toner and my moisturizer. I love them because they're so gentle and don't sting or burn my face like other acne serums/pads do. I would recommend cutting these in half to get even more bang for your buck, they are huge and you definitely don't need a whole one for one use. I cut one in half in the morning, use that half, then use the other half at night. Will last you two months instead of only one month :) would highly recommend these to anyone with hormonal or problem acne. Amazing.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA
I love these toner pads! I use them morning and night and they really help to tone down my acne. They don't dry me out like some other toners do and they don't irritate my skin. I just with they came with more in the pack. I like the price, they are less expensive then some other similar products.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bend, OR
Super easy to use, doesn't make my skin feel dry afterwards, and generally right after using my skin starts clearing up. Also it can take off the most stubborn makeup. The price isn't too bad considering how many of the things you get, would super recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Amber C.
Amber C.
These blemish wipes are EVERYTHING!! I've struggled with acne since I was 14, over half my life, and these have done more to clear my skin than anything else I've ever used. I used to get huge cystic acne a couple times a month and I would be embarrassed to go anywhere and didnt even want to talk to people at work. Proactiv didn't work, Murad didnt work, I tried everything under the sun. I just started using these and my skin has been clear ever since. I get a pimple or 2 but they're small and manageable, nothing like what I used to deal with. They started working almost immediately when I first got them. I can't say enough about how great these are.
Marielle S.
Marielle S.
Springfield
These were recommended to me by a Sephoria associate when I went it looking for a better blemish treatment. I get very bad break outs around my chin and most over the counter products don't work for me. The price was a little high compared to what I was paying before, but it was totally worth it. It did an amazing job clearing up my break outs. Also, I ended up cutting the pads in half so I would have more of them, it worked for me because my break outs were only centered around my chin, if they cover your face, this might not work.
Abby R.
Abby R.
I have dehydrated, acne prone skin. I usually aim for a toner or daily use pad that will give my skin a glow without breaking me out. I have been using the Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic to Go pads for months, and I was noticing a couple of clogged pores. The FAB pads worked really well at keeping my pores unclogged, and my skin felt very clean, but I felt like they overdryed my skin just a little bit. I need that glow! I'll finish what I have, but will probably not repurchase.
haley b.
haley b.
Oshkosh, WI
Way better than Neutrogena face pads, these work deep to help fight acne. Purchased at Sephora, these have become a part of my daily routine. I was a first time user and I think the only thing that could change is lowering the price. But otherwise it's amazing!!!
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Northport
Remember those old Stridex pads that you would vigorously rub on your face at the sign of a break out? That's what these remind me of, just not as face melting. I liked them, I feel like they helped somewhat, but not as well as other products that I've tried.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Jefferson, LA
These are my absolute favorite toner pads. I got them from Ulta Beauty, in store and online.  They have changed my skin. They are gentle but give a good clean. I've been through 3 jars of these pads. I will continue to repurchase. I use them morning and night after cleansing. They really help keep my skin clear especially surrounding that time of the month.
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Collierville, TN
I use this after most of my washes, this is my second time purchasing it and I have yet to see any excess dry skin caused by this product. But for the price I think it does it's job! If I have a blemish, it usually takes care of it within 2 days. If you have the extra cash, I say go for it!
Carolanne D.
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
I am looking for products that target acne and am wondering if this product stands up to its name? I have heard great reviews from makeup gurus on YouTube, but I am wondering if anyone has tried it recently and saw great results? Is this product worth the money and did you see immediate results when you used it?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea I've never been big on using pads like these but I love this brand and this line. Do these work well? What kind of difference do they make on your skin?
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
How does this compare to the Radiance Pads?
Elise D.
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
Will using this with an oil-free/alcohol-free toner potentially harm my skin? I have combination/oily skin and always want the extra clean feeling but I wanna know if I'd be stripping away anything good for my skin.