First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea uploaded by Michelle G.First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea uploaded by Summer H.First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea uploaded by Lisa R.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

FAB Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads are a non-OTC alternative to prevent breakouts and manage oil production. They are formulated with a unique and effective combination of ingredients, including witch hazel, salicylic acid, and evermat™, a natural blend that tightens pores and mattifies the skin. Unlike traditional OTC acne treatments which can irritate the skin, these pads are gentle and contain willowbark extract to soothe inflammation. These pads are easily incorporated into a daily skin regimen, providing just the right amount of help to keep the complexion clear, refined, and well-balanced. Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days see more...

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea
  • "Super easy to use, doesn't make my skin feel dry afterwards, and generally right after using my skin starts clearing up. Also it can take off the most stubborn makeup. The price isn't too bad considering how many of the things you get, would super recommend to anyone with sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Kayla G.
Millington
My husband has cystic acne. And MANY scars. The pits end up filling and the cycle continues. Well i ended up getting a cystic pimple, and my co worker suggested these because it was so painful! They worked so well on me, my husband was willing to try them himself and they have cleared his skin so fast!!! I’m going to take pics tonight so i can do before and after photos because if it’ll heal this much in only 2 days, i can’t wait to see how it looks in a week
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
These pads are amazing! They come in a big jar for only $30. They are also so easy to use. I simply wipe a pad over where the acne is and continue on with my skin care routine. I like that it’s a pad because it’s less messy than a gel, and I don’t have to touch my face with my fingers which puts oil on my face that leads to even more acne. I notice results pretty quickly. These pads clear my acne in a day or two. I would recommend these to everyone.
jacqueline c.
these face pads burned my skin and made me break out in a rash! i have acne to begin with and read reviews that these are great cleansing pads so I decided to try them...after about 10 seconds of rubbing my face with them my skin started to sting all over and my cheeks broke out in what looked like hives, my skin was red for a few days and extremely dry - wouldn’t recommend these!!!
Dorian, D.
Austin, TX
I was recommended this product by a facial expert at Sephora. It was my first time using this product but it had great reviews. Unfortunately, I have very sensitive skin and it caused redness and little white pimple anywhere I applied it. As much as I wanted to love it, i had to trust my face. I immediately returned it after 3 days of use.
Kayla R.
Hattiesburg, MS
I use these every day after a long day out and they feel nice to the skin, however, I'm not too sure that it actually does anything for my skin. I have been using them for about a month (with other FAP products)  and my skin is clearer, however, I'm unsure that it is actually because of this product.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
As someone who has tried a million skincare products, I can conclusively say that these are overpriced and virtually ineffective. After using these pads daily until they ran out, I saw no major changes to my skin. I should have read reviews and been more careful about picking a useful product.
Mariam H.
I love these pads. I bought these when Sephora had them on sale for half off. I also cut the pads in half because they're saturated enough with the serum. I don't use this on a daily basis but I use this every other day and boy does it make a difference in my skin. I see a clearer and smoother skin when I wake up the next morning
Genevieve P.
Toledo
Worked so well that you cant be disappointed. Should really try! Smelled amazing & felt great on my skin. Was my first time using and im not disappointed. The texture is so smooth & soft that its like a cloud. Its a 10/10 definitely would buy this again!
Amelia L.
Bountiful, UT
These pads deliver salicylic acid in a gentle way. I only use them once a day because using them twice a day can be drying for me. While this product does not clear large blemishes or cystic acne, it does a good job of clearing small blemishes and blackheads.
Jaquelin G.
Denver
First aid beauty is quickly becoming one of my go to skin care lines! I love their products and the price range is perfect for me! Keep it up!!First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair CreamFirst Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
I am looking for products that target acne and am wondering if this product stands up to its name? I have heard great reviews from makeup gurus on YouTube, but I am wondering if anyone has tried it recently and saw great results? Is this product worth the money and did you see immediate results when you used it?
Victoria S.
First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea I've never been big on using pads like these but I love this brand and this line. Do these work well? What kind of difference do they make on your skin?
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
Will using this with an oil-free/alcohol-free toner potentially harm my skin? I have combination/oily skin and always want the extra clean feeling but I wanna know if I'd be stripping away anything good for my skin.
Sarah W.
How does this compare to the Radiance Pads?
MK J.
Are these better then the Stridex acne pads?