First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea uploaded by Summer H.First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea uploaded by Michelle G.First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea uploaded by Lisa R.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

FAB Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads are a non-OTC alternative to prevent breakouts and manage oil production. They are formulated with a unique and effective combination of ingredients, including witch hazel, salicylic acid, and evermat™, a natural blend that tightens pores and mattifies the skin. Unlike traditional OTC acne treatments which can irritate the skin, these pads are gentle and contain willowbark extract to soothe inflammation. These pads are easily incorporated into a daily skin regimen, providing just the right amount of help to keep the complexion clear, refined, and well-balanced. Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Dorian, D.
Austin, TX
I was recommended this product by a facial expert at Sephora. It was my first time using this product but it had great reviews. Unfortunately, I have very sensitive skin and it caused redness and little white pimple anywhere I applied it. As much as I wanted to love it, i had to trust my face. I immediately returned it after 3 days of use.
Tracy D.
Casa Grande, AZ
I have combination skin and this is one of my go-to products to manage breakouts and oily skin.  I love the calming effects it has on my sensitive skin.  Effective ingredients include: witch hazel, salicylic acid, and willow bark (just a few ingredients I've recently gravitated towards in soothing breakouts).  It is gentle enough to use twice a day and leaves my skin feeling refreshed after each use.  It does not sting or dry out my skin.  It definitely manages oil production.  I used up the last pad a few weeks ago and have noticed that my face has been more on the oily side.  You can bet I will be repurchasing soon!
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
This is such a wonderful product. I couldn't wait to use it. I literally used it everyday. I love this stuff. I ran out but I will be buying more and more soon.. I want to trying more thing some this brand.
Kelsey U.
Collierville, TN
I use this after most of my washes, this is my second time purchasing it and I have yet to see any excess dry skin caused by this product. But for the price I think it does it's job! If I have a blemish, it usually takes care of it within 2 days. If you have the extra cash, I say go for it!
Annie W.
Love to swipe these on after using a facial cleanser and can visibly see the left over dirt and makeup being lifted off on the pad. Didn't dry out or irritate my skin or burn like some other acne pads can. Would purchase again
Amber C.
These blemish wipes are EVERYTHING!! I've struggled with acne since I was 14, over half my life, and these have done more to clear my skin than anything else I've ever used. I used to get huge cystic acne a couple times a month and I would be embarrassed to go anywhere and didnt even want to talk to people at work. Proactiv didn't work, Murad didnt work, I tried everything under the sun. I just started using these and my skin has been clear ever since. I get a pimple or 2 but they're small and manageable, nothing like what I used to deal with. They started working almost immediately when I first got them. I can't say enough about how great these are.
Marielle S.
Springfield
These were recommended to me by a Sephoria associate when I went it looking for a better blemish treatment. I get very bad break outs around my chin and most over the counter products don't work for me. The price was a little high compared to what I was paying before, but it was totally worth it. It did an amazing job clearing up my break outs. Also, I ended up cutting the pads in half so I would have more of them, it worked for me because my break outs were only centered around my chin, if they cover your face, this might not work.
Abby R.
I have dehydrated, acne prone skin. I usually aim for a toner or daily use pad that will give my skin a glow without breaking me out. I have been using the Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic to Go pads for months, and I was noticing a couple of clogged pores. The FAB pads worked really well at keeping my pores unclogged, and my skin felt very clean, but I felt like they overdryed my skin just a little bit. I need that glow! I'll finish what I have, but will probably not repurchase.
Samantha B.
Jefferson, LA
These are my absolute favorite toner pads. I got them from Ulta Beauty, in store and online.  They have changed my skin. They are gentle but give a good clean. I've been through 3 jars of these pads. I will continue to repurchase. I use them morning and night after cleansing. They really help keep my skin clear especially surrounding that time of the month.
April A.
I love the first aid beauty line as a person with oily skin. I've seen these products used by my favorite beauty guru and I finally made the jump to use them myself and I was not disappointed! The price of the product is very much worth the quality and I will be using again!!
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
I am looking for products that target acne and am wondering if this product stands up to its name? I have heard great reviews from makeup gurus on YouTube, but I am wondering if anyone has tried it recently and saw great results? Is this product worth the money and did you see immediate results when you used it?
Victoria S.
First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 ea I've never been big on using pads like these but I love this brand and this line. Do these work well? What kind of difference do they make on your skin?
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
Will using this with an oil-free/alcohol-free toner potentially harm my skin? I have combination/oily skin and always want the extra clean feeling but I wanna know if I'd be stripping away anything good for my skin.
Sarah W.
How does this compare to the Radiance Pads?
MK J.
Are these better then the Stridex acne pads?