FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads uploaded by Michelle G.FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads uploaded by Summer H.FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads uploaded by Lisa R.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

FAB Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads are a non-OTC alternative to prevent breakouts and manage oil production. They are formulated with a unique and effective combination of ingredients, including witch hazel, salicylic acid, and evermat™, a natural blend that tightens pores and mattifies the skin. Unlike traditional OTC acne treatments which can irritate the skin, these pads are gentle and contain willowbark extract to soothe inflammation. These pads are easily incorporated into a daily skin regimen, providing just the right amount of help to keep the complexion clear, refined, and well-balanced. Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days

FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads
  • "Super easy to use, doesn't make my skin feel dry afterwards, and generally right after using my skin starts clearing up. Also it can take off the most stubborn makeup. The price isn't too bad considering how many of the things you get, would super recommend to anyone with sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Kayla G.
Millington, TN
My husband has cystic acne. And MANY scars. The pits end up filling and the cycle continues. Well i ended up getting a cystic pimple, and my co worker suggested these because it was so painful! They worked so well on me, my husband was willing to try them himself and they have cleared his skin so fast!!! I’m going to take pics tonight so i can do before and after photos because if it’ll heal this much in only 2 days, i can’t wait to see how it looks in a week
Dorian D.
Austin, TX
I was recommended this product by a facial expert at Sephora. It was my first time using this product but it had great reviews. Unfortunately, I have very sensitive skin and it caused redness and little white pimple anywhere I applied it. As much as I wanted to love it, i had to trust my face. I immediately returned it after 3 days of use.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
These pads are amazing! They come in a big jar for only $30. They are also so easy to use. I simply wipe a pad over where the acne is and continue on with my skin care routine. I like that it’s a pad because it’s less messy than a gel, and I don’t have to touch my face with my fingers which puts oil on my face that leads to even more acne. I notice results pretty quickly. These pads clear my acne in a day or two. I would recommend these to everyone.
Mariam H.
skokie
I love these pads. I bought these when Sephora had them on sale for half off. I also cut the pads in half because they're saturated enough with the serum. I don't use this on a daily basis but I use this every other day and boy does it make a difference in my skin. I see a clearer and smoother skin when I wake up the next morning
Vanessa J.
I love these pads when I have a breakout. It makes my skin feel amazing! I believe they did discontinue this formula and came out with an new one. With that said I would repurchase if they kept the old formula. It’s not harsh & the smell is not over powering. I recommend.
Genevieve P.
Toledo
Worked so well that you cant be disappointed. Should really try! Smelled amazing & felt great on my skin. Was my first time using and im not disappointed. The texture is so smooth & soft that its like a cloud. Its a 10/10 definitely would buy this again!
Amelia L.
Bountiful , UT
These pads deliver salicylic acid in a gentle way. I only use them once a day because using them twice a day can be drying for me. While this product does not clear large blemishes or cystic acne, it does a good job of clearing small blemishes and blackheads.
Emily S.
Reading
Natural yet effective. These don't completely prevent breakouts, but then I've never found anything that does. They do, however, reduce their frequency and severity. Just as effective as similar products from Aveda and Origins, only cheaper.
Jaquelin G.
Denver
First aid beauty is quickly becoming one of my go to skin care lines! I love their products and the price range is perfect for me! Keep it up!!FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair CreamFIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Pads
Mak S.
I bought these for “the time of the month” and loved them. They didn’t dry me out but they helped a lot with my acne. Even caught my boyfriend using them when he broke out, he said he likes how easy they are to use and how clean you feel afterwards and I’ll agree with that
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
I am looking for products that target acne and am wondering if this product stands up to its name? I have heard great reviews from makeup gurus on YouTube, but I am wondering if anyone has tried it recently and saw great results? Is this product worth the money and did you see immediate results when you used it?
Victoria S.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads I've never been big on using pads like these but I love this brand and this line. Do these work well? What kind of difference do they make on your skin?
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
Will using this with an oil-free/alcohol-free toner potentially harm my skin? I have combination/oily skin and always want the extra clean feeling but I wanna know if I'd be stripping away anything good for my skin.
Julie V.
Calgary, AB
Has anyone tried this and also used the Facial Radiance Pads? Have you noticed a difference?
Sarah W.
How does this compare to the Radiance Pads?