FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Acne Clearing Pads with White Clay uploaded by Melany V.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A daily medicated acne treatment pad with two percent maximum-strength salicylic acid to help treat and prevent acne for clearer, brighter skin. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Oiliness- Pores If you want to know more… These convenient acne treatment pads work to eliminate current and future acne breakouts. In addition to two percent salicylic acid, the pads contain kaolin clay to help absorb impurities and purify the skin, and evermat to help reduce sebum, minimize pores, and control shine. Natural, soothing plant extracts tea tree oil and willow bark help promote exfoliation and smooth skin texture. These alcohol-free treatment pads leave the complexion appearing clearer and brighter without stripping or drying out skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, vegan, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without gluten, nuts, nano, soy, and parthenolide. First Aid Beauty provides everyday essentials and targeted skincare solutions that deliver immediate relief, lasting results, and feel-good textures. Their products are effective, made with clean ingredients, and look and feel great. They carefully select ingredients so you don't have to worry about what's in (and not in) your skincare products. There are over 1,000 ingredients on FAB's no-no list, including: artificial colorants and fragrances, alcohol, lanolin, propylene glycol, mineral oil, and petrolatum. Research results: In a consumer perception test completed by 34 participants: - 91% saw a reduction in acne breakouts and clearer, brighter skin after 3 days of use - 88% saw their blemishes minimized after 1 day of use

Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Recently started using this and I love it! As someone who has broken out for as long as I can remember, this does a really great job of controlling acne and helping curb breakouts before they get too bad. I wanted this as an alternative to use pads with alcohol in them and this one is so much gentler; it doesn’t burn the skin at all and applies so smoothly and easily. This have definitely become a staple in my skincare routine!
Giselle O.
I fall in love with these pads after only using them for 2 days!! I have acne on my chin area, often just bumps under my skin that feels terrible and very hurtful . I used the pads after cleansing with Acne Clearing Charcoal Cleanser and they cleared up after only 2 days without leaving my skin red or irritated awesome for sensitive skin!!! FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Acne Clearing Pads with White Clay
Julia A.
Washington, DC
I love these pads! I've used them for a little over a month now, and I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin. The texture on my forehead has gone away, and the product isn't overly drying. I use them every night to prep my skin for moisturizer after washing my face, and they work amazingly!
Niki Z.
Edwardsville
Hear little pads were a great find. They were just drying enough to help dry out my acne, but not so much that they wrecked havoc on the rest of my face. The only downside is that each pad contains A LOT of product which I combatted by soaking some up with a cotton pad and applying that to my face. Made them last twice as long!
Elise M.
Seattle, WA
Love these pads! One side of the pad is textured so I use it to lightly do some physical exfoliating. It never stings and can be used for someone who hasn’t tried acids yet. I have rosacea so I like to keep my acids light, and this definitely does the trick!!
Amelie B.
Woodinville , WA
completely cleared up my acne. LOVE IT !!! so happy i purchased this and will definitely re buy. I have very sensitive skin and this product did not irritate my acne whatsoever. Can’t wait to try more products from this brand and I highly recommend!!
Monica M.
Holcomb
I've heard so many good things about this so I decided to give it a shot and it's helped my face clear up! I'm super bummed I ran out but soon I'll be ordering more and not just one probably like 3 or 4 it's worth the price!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
First aid beauty has some amazing skincare products! They have one of my favorite face moisturizer and eye cream! I cannot wait to get mt hands on this.. even though i do not have much acne anymore, i do break out from time to time
Haile K.
Springfield
These pads saved my face! Such a good product, it took a lot of products to find a good one and this is it I’m super happy with these and the brand in general I highly recommend 10/10 ! You can get them at ulta !
Ashley H.
Cleveland, TN
These work people!! They were a little harsh on my skin and made it red for a few minutes but it did clear some acne up. The white clay felt good on my skin. I think I may purchase again. And I would recommend to my friends. I am a fan of FAB! These opinions are my own due to personal experience!
Tonya L.
What is the price of this product?
LauRen w.
Fall River
Does this actually work? I've tried everything!!!!
Kat J.
At what point in your skincare routine should you use this product?
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I love their facial radiance pads and would like to try these to see how they compare. Has anyone tried out both? How do they compare and what are your thoughts?
Cayce H.