BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A daily medicated acne charcoal cleanser with two percent maximum-strength salicylic acid to help treat and prevent acne for clearer, brighter skin. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Oiliness- Pores If you want to know more… This effective acne cleanser works to eliminate current and future acne breakouts. In addition to two percent salicylic acid, the cleanser contains active charcoal, a powerful absorbing agent that helps draw toxins out from below the skin's surface. Bentonite and kaolin clays help absorb impurities, detoxify, and purify pores, while yogurt extract with probiotics helps boost skin's natural defenses against acne-causing bacteria. This cleanser leaves the complexion appearing clearer without stripping or drying out skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, nuts, nano, soy, parthenolide, and oil. First Aid Beauty provides everyday essentials and targeted skincare solutions that deliver immediate relief, lasting results, and feel-good textures. Their products are effective, made with clean ingredients, and look and feel great. They carefully select ingredients so you don't have to worry about what's in (and not in) your skincare products. There are over 1,000 ingredients on FAB's no-no list, including: artificial colorants and fragrances, alcohol, lanolin, propylene glycol, mineral oil, and petrolatum.

• Does this work good for combination skin? I have dry spot...1 Answers
  • How does this work on oily acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this to someone who needs a new ev...1 Answers
Emmy C.
This summer I started breaking out more so I got this cleanser and started using it twice a day every day. I’ve been using it for about a month and have see no improvement. I still break out and my skin doesn’t feel any extra clean and my pores don’t look any extra clean either. Pass.
Valerie V.
Glynco
Purchased at: ULTA
I have really sensitive skin and went into Ulta looking for something to control the occasional breakout, oily skin and not make me break out into a rash or some other type of reactions. This line was recommended and I fell in love, I use my Michael Todd face brush and this together to get that deep clean. My skin looks great! My skin looks clean, feels great, this product doesn't feel drying. I pay my skin dry and have a lovely glow afterwards. I highly recommend the entire line.
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
If you have not tried this brand, so you even love your skin? I got my first sample in my Ipsy bag and I was immediately sold. It is so gentle on skin but almost instantly effective. I highly recommend if you have stubborn skin!
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
Kept on my skin for at least two minutes because I like for the probiotics to skin into my skin. Didn’t noticed it doing too much for my skin but I liked the idea of it. Goes fast spreads really think would not buy again
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
A travel-size version of this face cleanser in my Ipsy bag I liked it a lot, I've almost used up the thing. My face can be temperamental at times and this face cleanser seem to keep it calm and soft not oily and not dry just normal. So far so good that's the great part about trials size! You have a few weeks to get to know the product before you spend a lot of money on the purchase. It's a very nice cleanser.
Mercedes P.
Saratoga Springs
This cleanser is so nice to pair with their ace skin pads as well! It has such a nice lather for charcoal. It gets deep down into the skin and gets anything that might be holding on, out! I suggest this for anyone and everyone who has very little trouble with their skin or bigger problems on a day to day basis!
MaryAnne A.
I've been using this product for a month or so now and IT IS AMAZING! I use it in the mornings and it leaves my skin so clean and soft! It's definitely helped reduce my blackheads (I have extremely oily skin), which is why I bought it. Definitely the priciest skincare product i own but oh so worth it
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Purchased at: Target
Got this product in a travel size from target before going on a trip (so I needed tsa approved sizes), and I was pleasantly surprised. It’s no miracle cure for skin tone or acne, but for a travel item it helped keep my acne from getting even worse. Definitely worth a try!!
Madilynn R.
Hudson , OH
Amazing for acne prone skin. This has my breakouts cleared up within two weeks and when used consistently it has kept my acne at bayFIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Stephanie C.
Miami
I love this brand! Affordable, gives what it promotes! I have used it many times! Defitnely recommend it you to try it. It met all my expectations. Gentle to the touch of your skin.
Coca B.
Covert, MI
Does it really work? Acne surrounding me
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How does this work on oily acne prone skin?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Will this cleanser clash with my acne prescription?
Lindsay S.