BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A potent, yet non-irritating leave-on skin resurfacer designed with sensitive skin in mind. Powered by a 10% Concentration of 4 Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, it helps smooth, brighten and even the appearance of rough, dull-looking skin.

WaterAqua/Eau, Polysorbate 80, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citrus Limon/Lemon Peel Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Papain, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Soluble Collagen, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Triolein, Ceramide NP, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Allantoin, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Mica, Stearic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Extremely hydrating and makes my face feel so clean. I was given it to me as a gift and it has been so effective with my extremely sensitive skin, it was very gentle and I see no room for improvement" in 35 reviews
Sydnie M.
I liked this product because it was a decently priced aha and I had been struggling with texture on my skin. I gave this a try and I liked it but felt like it took a while to start to notice results. I feel as though I would’ve rather spent a few more dollars to get a product that had a little more faster results for just a few more dollars. For example the Dior 1 minute mask has aha and hyaluronic acid in it and I feel and see almost instant results. I personally would not re purchase this product.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This has changed my life and I mean that seriously. I use to have uneven, dull skin that left me so insecure that I wouldn't leave my house to go anywhere without spending 20 mins putting my face makeup on. After the first use, you can see a noticeable difference to your skin. It's like it wakes it up. It's brighter and actually looks more even toned. I didn't really think products actually worked to make you look younger but this one really does. With continued use, it keeps your skin looking that way but even better. I am more confident in my own skin with having this product in my skincare arsenal. I apply this at night for my skincare routine. Idk, if it makes a difference either way and it just says apply daily so I let it work all night without other products on top of it. I had tried other products that had aha claims that didn't work so if you have had the same issues, try this one. I would recommend this to anyone with skin issues like mine
Michelle G.
I am in the minority here in saying I just don’t like this product. I have been using it for quite some time now every single night. I have found that my skin has more texture now than prior to use. I bought this in order to find a dupe for the Drunk Elephant Framboos serum and it just doesn’t compare. I have been waiting for results and they just haven’t come. I have combination skin and I really don’t have particularly textured skin. Seeing this much texture and redness now is unusual and I really think it’s this serum. It may just be me so I wouldn’t take my experience as one to dictate your decision. I would recommend getting a sample at Sephora first and then determining whether this is right for you.
Rachel M.
WOW. I really wasn't expecting much from this product I got it as a sample and ran out of my old serum and decided to try it. I used it two nights in a row and I can already see a difference in my skin. It is so much brighter and smoother. I also have very sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it what so ever unlike some other products with AHA's. I am so impressed with this. It is just like a cheaper version of drunk elephants serum. Seriously you have to try this before spending your money on a more expensive one. FAB has consistently impressed me with their products. NONE of them have ever irritated my skin and I literally love every single product. You have to try this brand!
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff is amazing! It has changed my skin. My texture is better, more radiant, and more hydrated! I will definitely continue to purchase this! I’ve used more pricey items but this one beats all of them at a lower price point! This definitely needs to be talked about more! The best part is that it’s not irritating like others!
Sheila C.
If you're looking for something that's for texture and clogged pores, give this product a try and you won't regret. I'll say this one is slightly stronger than the other exfoliating skincare products on the market. You will feel a slight tingling feeling right after you apply but I didn't get any sensitive reaction.
Beth V.
Zeeland, MI
I wouldn't say this product is worth purchasing. I used this product daily for three weeks and I didn't see any enhanced brightness in my skin, my skin tone didn't even out, and it actually made me break out in the areas I applied it. I especially would not recommend this to those with oily or sensitive skin
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
I deducted one star from this product because I hate the smell. Otherwise, this serum has been a miracle worker for my skin’s texture! In just about one week I could feel a difference when I touch my face. Over time I can now visibly see the difference. I will continue this use this product.
Miriah S.
Frostburg
I have pretty dry flaky skin so I got this In hopes of getting rid of rough patches and the flakiness and it totally cam through for me. I ordered this online from Sephora because there’s nowhere to buy stuff like this where I live. I was somewhat reluctant to buy it because I couldn’t actually feel it before I paid for it but I’m super glad that I got it. For the first few days my skin did look a little more dry than normal but after that it was a wrap. Now my skin looks so radiant, fresh and smooth, I think I’ve found a new holy grail product to add to my list.
Hillary H.
I have tried several similar products from Drunk Elephant and Sunday Riley, but none of them does what this one does for my skin. Over time it has made my skin smoother and has NOT made me experience any breakouts. It's also a fraction of the cost of the others. Highly recommend!
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the function of this? Moisturizer? Serum? Anti aging?
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
So at the moment I use Sunday Riley Good Genes. Has anyone compared the two? I love FAB product's and I want to try this but I'm particular about my skincare.
Gabriel C.
e bom
Maribel E.
San Francisco, CA
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows how this compares to Sunday Riley's Good-Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment‎? They seem to be similar. I love the Sunday Riley but it's definitely on the pricey side. I appreciate any comments/answers
Sarah W.
Do any of you use this along with another exfoliant product (like  Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads - 60 Count ?) Thanks!