FIRST AID BEAUTY Retinol Serum uploaded by Brittney E.FIRST AID BEAUTY Retinol Serum uploaded by Brittney E.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A serum for sensitive skin and beginner retinol users that helps smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while imparting firmer, younger-looking skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… FAB SKINLAB Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate features a formula that combines retinol and advanced peptides, two ingredients that work together to soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while imparting firmer-looking skin with a smoother texture. The formula is balanced with First Aid Beauty's proprietary Skin Saver Complex to deliver the benefits of retinol with minimal irritation. This complex is comprised of hyaluronic acid, vitamins C + E, aloe, colloidal oatmeal, allantoin, and ceramides that work together help comfort, nourish, and support skin health. It alleviates the irritation often associated with retinol-based products, leaving your complexion feeling soothed with a refreshed, rejuvenated look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It's vegan, and free of nanos, nuts, and gluten. Research results: In a consumer panel on 34 women (with self-perceived sensitive skin) after 2 weeks: - 81% reported an improvement in skin tone and texture After 8 weeks: - 94.6% said it was gentle and non-irritating - 81% reported improvements in overall skin appearance - 81.1% observed a healthy glow

Buy on ULTA
Amber H.
fairfield
Purchased at: ULTA
I have only been using this for a couple of weeks. I bought it in order to introduce retinol to my skin as the retinol concentration is lower than some of the other products I considered. So far I love this serum. It has not irritated my skin, and though it feels super tacky when applied, it absorbs very easily with a little patting. I am pleased with this and will continue to use it; I have been using it daily with no adverse effects. After I finish the bottle I will likely try a serum with a higher retinol concentrate. I wish FAB made one.
Alli P.
Kingsport, TN
I had never used First Aid Beauty until this. But I’m so glad I tried it! The retinol serum is sooo good. I’m only 22 and I have fairly good skin. However, I was noticing a couple lines on my forehead so I immediately wanted to try some serum to help get rid of lines and prevent further more! I told to a skin specialist at my local ulta and she recommended starting with this product and I’m so glad I did! I can tell a major difference since starting this! My skin feels brighter and firmer and I couldn’t be anymore happier!!! I am now a loyal First Aid Beauty customer.
Madison K.
I absolutely love this product. My skin gets red easily but it’s not sensitive and I found this product doesn’t irritate either. I got mine at Ulta and saw improvements the day after using. I’d recommend this to everyone looking to get into a retinol
Heather C.
This is the first retinol serum I've tried. It absorbs into the skin easily and leaves my skin softer, brighter and more even the next day. I felt some tingling/burning when I put it on but not too bad, and my skin wasn't irritated the next day.
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
I love first aid beauty products, and I did like this, I’ve just used better. I really like retinol serums, and this one has a much lower percentage than ones I’ve used before. It made my skin feel nice, I just feel like my Dermalogica overnight retinol repair works better. If you are sensitive to retinol or haven’t tried it before, I think this would be a great way to introduce it into your skincare routine!
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
This serum did not work for me at all! I’m already sensitive, and this was advertised as “beginner” level retinol concentration, so I figured I would try it. I used it at night and woke up the next morning FULL of breakouts. I realize some retinol mixtures purge the skin, but this was more than a purge. This was recently, about a week ago, and my breakouts are still healing. Not for me.
Sofya G.
I found this serum irritated my skin when I first used it which I'm assuming it's from the retinol. I would lay or this on top of an aloe serum and it worked okay then and I did find it overall to be a hydrating combination. That said I don't really have much aging signs and I was hoping this would help to clear out my pores which did not happen so honestly it's not my favorite thing ever.
Chiena A.
Brooklyn
A decent retinol for beginners. It does not work that well for wrinkles, but does a great job with hyper-pigmentation. Due to the extremely thick texture, it can clog the pores. Pair with a light-weight moisturizer. Also, be warned, if you are acne-prone this might bot be the best retinol for you.
Sasha M.
Peekskill, NY
I actually got to test this product last month I saw it on sephora.com and thought it was really interesting so I went and asked for a little tester sample and I really like how it doesn't feel sticky on the skin it really melt into the skin and I'm hoping to see some results but so far so good
Breishaly F.
After using this serum I’ve seen good results! My skin looks more radiant and soft! I have sensitive skin but this serum work just fine for me! I will buy it again!
Yariany S.
How long does it take before u start to notice a diffrence?
oumaima b.
Casablanca, Grand Casablanca
I really would like to try this one ! is it good?
Jacqueline G.
Brooklyn, NY
How is this product used and for what skin type does it work best for?
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
I have some small skinlike bumps on my nose and underneath my eyes, along with some very mild texture and fine lines on my forehead. Would this product get rid of them? I've never used a retinol before. Also is this meant to be paired with another moisturizer or stand alone? Thanks!
Ashley B.
Wyoming, MI
Does this have any smell to it?