FIRST AID BEAUTY Retinol Serum uploaded by Brittney E.FIRST AID BEAUTY Retinol Serum uploaded by Brittney E.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A serum for sensitive skin and beginner retinol users that helps smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while imparting firmer, younger-looking skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… FAB SKINLAB Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate features a formula that combines retinol and advanced peptides, two ingredients that work together to soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while imparting firmer-looking skin with a smoother texture. The formula is balanced with First Aid Beauty's proprietary Skin Saver Complex to deliver the benefits of retinol with minimal irritation. This complex is comprised of hyaluronic acid, vitamins C + E, aloe, colloidal oatmeal, allantoin, and ceramides that work together help comfort, nourish, and support skin health. It alleviates the irritation often associated with retinol-based products, leaving your complexion feeling soothed with a refreshed, rejuvenated look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It's vegan, and free of nanos, nuts, and gluten. Research results: In a consumer panel on 34 women (with self-perceived sensitive skin) after 2 weeks: - 81% reported an improvement in skin tone and texture After 8 weeks: - 94.6% said it was gentle and non-irritating - 81% reported improvements in overall skin appearance - 81.1% observed a healthy glow

Buy on Sephora*
Madison K.
I absolutely love this product. My skin gets red easily but it’s not sensitive and I found this product doesn’t irritate either. I got mine at Ulta and saw improvements the day after using. I’d recommend this to everyone looking to get into a retinol
Beauty and t.
This is THE retinol I'd recommend for any beginner or anyone with sensitive skin. I've been using it for over four months (and have many months to go)   So the price point is extremely good. The packaging is perfection in my opinion so the active ingredients will last forever.  I purchased at Sephora. I will repurchase. I now have a more powerful retinol recut I use once a wekk, then I use thismproduct twice during the week as a supplement. Love it!!
Heather C.
Washington, DC
This is the first retinol serum I've tried. It absorbs into the skin easily and leaves my skin softer, brighter and more even the next day. I felt some tingling/burning when I put it on but not too bad, and my skin wasn't irritated the next day.
Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
I just started using retinol in my routine and I love this serum. I haven’t had an reactions to it at all. It makes my skin look so glowy in the morning. I use it every other night as instructed. I will definitely repurchase.
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
This serum did not work for me at all! I’m already sensitive, and this was advertised as “beginner” level retinol concentration, so I figured I would try it. I used it at night and woke up the next morning FULL of breakouts. I realize some retinol mixtures purge the skin, but this was more than a purge. This was recently, about a week ago, and my breakouts are still healing. Not for me.
Sofya G.
I found this serum irritated my skin when I first used it which I'm assuming it's from the retinol. I would lay or this on top of an aloe serum and it worked okay then and I did find it overall to be a hydrating combination. That said I don't really have much aging signs and I was hoping this would help to clear out my pores which did not happen so honestly it's not my favorite thing ever.
allison a.
Olympia, WA
I can't live without this product. Most retinol serums that I tried were too harsh for my sensitive skin, but after trying this one, I'm hooked. It seems to be the only thing that really helps control my breakouts and keep my skin really smooth. I use it with a vitamin c serum from the ordinary at night and in the morning my skin is always brighter.
Sasha M.
Peekskill, NY
I actually got to test this product last month I saw it on sephora.com and thought it was really interesting so I went and asked for a little tester sample and I really like how it doesn't feel sticky on the skin it really melt into the skin and I'm hoping to see some results but so far so good
Breishaly F.
After using this serum I’ve seen good results! My skin looks more radiant and soft! I have sensitive skin but this serum work just fine for me! I will buy it again!
Rae B.
Boca Raton, FL
I started using this product 2 weeks ago and immediately noticed a difference in my skin. The redness I normally have around my nose has diminished. My skin also has a softer look and feel. I'm extremely impressed by this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for their skin to feel bright and lively.
Yariany S.
How long does it take before u start to notice a diffrence?
Leslie G.
Does it help with acne scars?
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
I have some small skinlike bumps on my nose and underneath my eyes, along with some very mild texture and fine lines on my forehead. Would this product get rid of them? I've never used a retinol before. Also is this meant to be paired with another moisturizer or stand alone? Thanks!
Ashley B.
Wyoming, MI
Does this have any smell to it?
Jacqueline G.
Brooklyn, NY
How is this product used and for what skin type does it work best for?