First Aid Beauty Retinol Serum uploaded by Brittney E.First Aid Beauty Retinol Serum uploaded by Brittney E.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A serum for sensitive skin and beginner retinol users that helps smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while imparting firmer, younger-looking skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… FAB SKINLAB Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate features a formula that combines retinol and advanced peptides, two ingredients that work together to soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while imparting firmer-looking skin with a smoother texture. The formula is balanced with First Aid Beauty's proprietary Skin Saver Complex to deliver the benefits of retinol with minimal irritation. This complex is comprised of hyaluronic acid, vitamins C + E, aloe, colloidal oatmeal, allantoin, and ceramides that work together help comfort, nourish, and support skin health. It alleviates the irritation often associated with retinol-based products, leaving your complexion feeling soothed with a refreshed, rejuvenated look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It's vegan, and free of nanos, nuts, and gluten. Research results: In a consumer panel on 34 women (with self-perceived sensitive skin) after 2 weeks: - 81% reported an improvement in skin tone and texture After 8 weeks: - 94.6% said it was gentle and non-irritating - 81% reported improvements in overall skin appearance - 81.1% observed a healthy glow

Buy on Sephora*
allison a.
Olympia
I can't live without this product. Most retinol serums that I tried were too harsh for my sensitive skin, but after trying this one, I'm hooked. It seems to be the only thing that really helps control my breakouts and keep my skin really smooth. I use it with a vitamin c serum from the ordinary at night and in the morning my skin is always brighter.
Rae B.
Boca Raton, FL
I started using this product 2 weeks ago and immediately noticed a difference in my skin. The redness I normally have around my nose has diminished. My skin also has a softer look and feel. I'm extremely impressed by this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for their skin to feel bright and lively.
Kacee B.
Centerville , UT
Love using retinol serums, this was was nice. It had a good texture and was nice to apply to the face. I did see results, my skin felt soft and looked bright and glowing. I would continue to use this product in the future.
Dorie I.
Clifton Park , NY
A great intro for a first time retinal user! I use this to help with my acne and I love it! It’s a low percentage so it is not too drying and the price point is perfect. Will absolutely repurchase.
Sarah C.
lakewood, OH
Love this stuff!! Gets rid of dullness and helps with fine lines. Wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin (only because i wouldn't recommend retinol at all for sensitive skin)
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
obsessed
This serum is fantastic. I was starting to notice some fine lines on my face, so I wanted to try something anti-aging that wouldn't cause irritation or breakouts. My skin is combo and tends to be sensitive. I'm also prone to blemishes and clogged pores. Since adding this to my routine I've noticed a considerable difference in the fine lines on my forehead. I also noticed I have not had any breakouts either! (YAY!) The texture is very comfortable and lightweight, yet still hydrating. I will be using this again when I run out !
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
I love love first aid beauty products and this is definitely one of them! I'm not a huge fan of physical exfoliating as it can irritate my skin easily so when an sales beauty at Sephora recommended this to me I thought I would give it a try and I'm so happy I did because it magically just made my discoloration on my skin disappear! Evens out my skintone and not irritating nor does have a tingling sensation when applied at least on my skin. Thank you first aid beauty pls don't ever discontinue this!
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
The results with this product were immediate with me. My skin was horrible, I had large pores that were clogged from a previous product I was using. Within two days of using this my skin cleared up and my past red marks are healing and fading. Hopefully with continued use I will see other benefits. The only con I have so far is the pump/packaging. Initially I had to sit and pump more than a couple times just to get a little product out. Eventually I got tired and took apart the thing to just get the base and it dispenses easily now.
Alison M.
Bloomington, IN
This has been helping with my acne scars and the general texture and tone of my skin. This smells kind of bad but it isn't overpowering. Be cautious if you have sensitive skin, it does make my skin sun sensitive. I would recommend only using this at night.
Brianna L.
This was a nice and relatively gentle product in terms of retinol. The price is great and it lasts a good amount of time. You have to be sure to wear an spf because it does make your skin ultra sensitive to the sun. As a repeated retinol user I think they did a great job at making a retinol for more sensitive skin.
Yariany S.
How long does it take before u start to notice a diffrence?
Ashley B.
Wyoming, MI
Does this have any smell to it?
Leslie G.
Does it help with acne scars?
Jacqueline G.
Brooklyn, NY
How is this product used and for what skin type does it work best for?
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Is retinol truly safe for the skin?