Add a Photo

By FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A potent, non-irritating, leave-on exfoliator that's powered with four alpha-hydroxy acids to smooth, brighten, and even the appearance of rough, dull-looking skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… FAB SKINLAB Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA smooths the skin's texture while softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens the complexion's appearance and creates a more even-looking skin tone. It's formulated with First Aid Beauty's proprietary Skin Saver Complex to help calm and support your skin's moisture barrier, while helping to fend off environmental aggressors. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with a liquid-cushion texture, it absorbs instantly, and feels weightless on skin. It's gentle enough for daily use for all skin types, even sensitive skin. This product is free of nanos, gluten, and nuts. Research results: In a consumer perception study on women, between ages 44-65 (half with self-perceived sensitive skin) after daily use for 4 weeks: - 97.0% found the product to be non-irritating After 8 weeks: - 82.4% noticed an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin

Photos (2)
Luz C.
Luz C.
Windermere , Florida

Llegue a este producto por pura casualidad, nadie me lo había recomendado, pero al llegar a Sephora y explicarle a una chica que me atendió el problema que tenía en la piel por el exceso de frío durante el invierno, me recomendó este producto. Al hacer la prueba funcionó de una reparo e hidrato mi piel. Aún así no lo compre, ella me dio una muestra lo aplique por dos días siguientes y al ver su efectividad inmediata, como la muestra se había acabado, volví al tercer día a Sephora y mi compre. Así me encariñé con esta marca.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Bakersfield, CA

I've heard very good things about this products and the use of AHA in skincare, but for me this product and any other AHA serum has caused me to get serious breakouts. I'm not sure if it's due to purging or if it's just because my skin didn't like it. I think it's worth a shot if you're looking for a brighter, smoother complexion.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Mount Holly, NC

Anything in this line of first aid beauty is going to be a 10 out of 10. It is so soothing to the skin. This brand I continue to use because of how good it works. It can be a pricey and can be found at Ulta. Over all this is something that has helped me with my skin and I would highly recommend.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Vernon, BC

I can easily compare this to Drunk Elephant's Glycolic serum. While this isn't a serum, it is a one time treatment that works excellently to peel away dead skin in order to create a fresh clean slate for your makeup. This product is absolutely amazing!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Amazing product. Helps remarkably with acne. Didn't dry my skin or leave any rash after using it several times. I found it effective in removing marks.packaging is nice and easy to carry around. Would definitely recommend to others awesome product.
Ty K.
Ty K.
Allendale, MI

This is awesome! I love exfoliating and especially chemical exfoliating! I'm always looking for products to brighten my skin and this definitely did that! The packaging made it easy to use and I recommend it if you can get your hands on it!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Corryton, Tn

The product is nice and really makes my face feel great! It met my expectations for what I wanted from it. It was gentle and moisturizing. The packaging is ok. Could be better. I would buy again. I wish it came in a larger container.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Centreville, VA

I was looking for a good product with AHA and someone recommended this one. I was hesitant but I tried it and was very pleased. After just a few uses my skin felt really soft and looked even better. I would totally recommend.
Zoey P.
Zoey P.
Honea Path, SC

I love this stuff! It reduces redness in my skin. I bought this from Sephora. It is very effective and I would buy again! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it. There's no room for improvement--it's perfect.
jay p.
jay p.

The first-aid beauty liquid primer is amazing it's got really nice packaging and I would definitely buy it again effects are amazing gives you a glow and a healthy look to your face and I will deafly buy it again
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA

What is the function of this? Moisturizer? Serum? Anti aging?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this product work well?
Maria Q.