First Aid Beauty Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA uploaded by Dana B.First Aid Beauty Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA uploaded by Okan K.First Aid Beauty Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA uploaded by Anya R.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A potent, non-irritating, leave-on exfoliator that's powered with four alpha-hydroxy acids to smooth, brighten, and even the appearance of rough, dull-looking skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… FAB SKINLAB Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA smooths the skin's texture while softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens the complexion's appearance and creates a more even-looking skin tone. It's formulated with First Aid Beauty's proprietary Skin Saver Complex to help calm and support your skin's moisture barrier, while helping to fend off environmental aggressors. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with a liquid-cushion texture, it absorbs instantly, and feels weightless on skin. It's gentle enough for daily use for all skin types, even sensitive skin. This product is free of nanos, gluten, and nuts. Research results: In a consumer perception study on women, between ages 44-65 (half with self-perceived sensitive skin) after daily use for 4 weeks: - 97.0% found the product to be non-irritating After 8 weeks: - 82.4% noticed an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin

Buy on Sephora*
Adi M.
Adi M.
Wilton
I am so impressed by FAB and their resurfacing product. I really trust the ingredients and feel it is a very reasonable, realistic price for the quality. The added "skin saver complex" put in this product is what takes it to the next level and allows it to be suitable for more regular use. AHA's can make skin sensitive, and I feel that this liquid has just the right about to effectively treat my skin without it feeling uncomfortable or being too harsh. FAB as a brand gives off a very straight-forward energy, an energy that doesn't seem to play into gimmicky products or outrageous pricing. I think FAB has consistently good products and value with excellent ingredients. A must-try!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I am SOLD on AHA because of this product! The changes are instant, and my skin has never looked so clear. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I did purge for a couple days but after that it was smooth sailing. I can't believe I've never used an acid exfoliator before. So I know BHA is supposed to be better for acne but this has cleared up my skin and my acne scars. The star off is because I don't like the way it feels on my face. It leaves me tacky and even when I wake up in the morning I can still feel the residue. I'm hoping I can find an oil free AHA that might be better on my skin. Luckily I only use it at night, so the tacky feeling is not a terrible problem, I just would not use this under makeup.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Grove City, OH
I purchased this because of my ongoing dry skin issues and I knew I would have to do a peel of some sort so my moisturizers could penetrate my skin and not get stuck on top of the dead skin. I have been using morning and night underneath my moisturizers and makeup and I can't find a trace of dry skin. I find it gives a really good surface for makeup because it's slightly sticky so my makeup doesn't budge at all. I would recommend this product for any skin type. I am combination skin but my only negative is that the pump you use squirts everywhere so you have to be very careful
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This product was extremely disappointing in comparison to products I've used with similar levels of AHAs sold at the same store that carries First Aid Beauty products. It stung my skin upon applicable, and after two weeks of use, I saw absolutely no difference in my skin. I've experienced an AHA product at 10% concentration that soothed my skin, improved my facial keratosis pilaris, and dramatically brightened my complexion in mere days. You might wan't to pull the trigger on it because of the competitive price point, but I feel it was vastly overpriced for the results.
Riley V.
Riley V.
Toms River , NJ
This is an amazing product. It has mandelic and Lactic acid in it (which are the more gentle acids) they are a type of AHA (Alfa Hydroxy Acid) that help break up the "glue" that holds dead skin to the surface, revealing newer healthier skin. It helped with my smoothing out my laugh lines and helped with my makeup not creasing as much in certain areas. I got a lot of compliments on my skin from people when I was using it. I would definitely use a SPF with it because it does leave your skin more prone to sun damage since it's bringing "baby" skin to the surface
Luz C.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Llegue a este producto por pura casualidad, nadie me lo había recomendado, pero al llegar a Sephora y explicarle a una chica que me atendió el problema que tenía en la piel por el exceso de frío durante el invierno, me recomendó este producto. Al hacer la prueba funcionó de una reparo e hidrato mi piel. Aún así no lo compre, ella me dio una muestra lo aplique por dos días siguientes y al ver su efectividad inmediata, como la muestra se había acabado, volví al tercer día a Sephora y mi compre. Así me encariñé con esta marca.
Marielle M.
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
This is supposed to be like the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum but it is no where near that one. This one has a nice packaging but when applied it doesn't do much, I applied it at night, but in the middle of the night my eyes begin to burn, it moves everywhere on my skin, and it broke me out, and I didn't see a difference on my skin.. I just didn't like this
Dana B.
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
This is a very nice, gentle, travel friendly AHA that is 10% so it makes it gentle enough for most users. I bring it with me on trips and the applicator helps save product by pre-measuring the amount of product to use. I use this along with my cleanser and it makes for a great product combo! First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Corryton, TN
The product is nice and really makes my face feel great! It met my expectations for what I wanted from it. It was gentle and moisturizing. The packaging is ok. Could be better. I would buy again. I wish it came in a larger container.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Glendale, AZ
This whole brand makes my skin care routine worth it! This has a cooling effect that just feels so good on the skin! It's not too pricey and if you get it at Ulta you can always use the coupons they provide in the paper and always point if you're apart of their rewards! I definitely recommend anything from this brand!
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
So at the moment I use Sunday Riley Good Genes. Has anyone compared the two? I love FAB product's and I want to try this but I'm particular about my skincare.
Gabriel C.
recomiendan este producto?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this product work well?
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
What is the function of this? Moisturizer? Serum? Anti aging?