BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A potent, non-irritating, leave-on exfoliator that's powered with four alpha-hydroxy acids to smooth, brighten, and even the appearance of rough, dull-looking skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… FAB SKINLAB Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA smooths the skin's texture while softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens the complexion's appearance and creates a more even-looking skin tone. It's formulated with First Aid Beauty's proprietary Skin Saver Complex to help calm and support your skin's moisture barrier, while helping to fend off environmental aggressors. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with a liquid-cushion texture, it absorbs instantly, and feels weightless on skin. It's gentle enough for daily use for all skin types, even sensitive skin. This product is free of nanos, gluten, and nuts. Research results: In a consumer perception study on women, between ages 44-65 (half with self-perceived sensitive skin) after daily use for 4 weeks: - 97.0% found the product to be non-irritating After 8 weeks: - 82.4% noticed an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel M.
WOW. I really wasn't expecting much from this product I got it as a sample and ran out of my old serum and decided to try it. I used it two nights in a row and I can already see a difference in my skin. It is so much brighter and smoother. I also have very sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it what so ever unlike some other products with AHA's. I am so impressed with this. It is just like a cheaper version of drunk elephants serum. Seriously you have to try this before spending your money on a more expensive one. FAB has consistently impressed me with their products. NONE of them have ever irritated my skin and I literally love every single product. You have to try this brand!
Michelle G.
I am in the minority here in saying I just don’t like this product. I have been using it for quite some time now every single night. I have found that my skin has more texture now than prior to use. I bought this in order to find a dupe for the Drunk Elephant Framboos serum and it just doesn’t compare. I have been waiting for results and they just haven’t come. I have combination skin and I really don’t have particularly textured skin. Seeing this much texture and redness now is unusual and I really think it’s this serum. It may just be me so I wouldn’t take my experience as one to dictate your decision. I would recommend getting a sample at Sephora first and then determining whether this is right for you.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Leah M.
S Abington Twp, PA
This is a chemical exfoliamt for beginners. I have sensitive skin, and tolerated it with regular use, very well. Although results will not come as quickly as with other, stronger chemical exfoliants, with regular use (3× a week nightly), after about 3 to 4 weeks, you will see subtle results. It will even tone, and make skin much more smooth to the touch. First Aid Beauty is in the mid range price point for prestige brand skincare, and I could not reccomend it enough!
Page C.
Raleigh, NC
I love first aid beauty but I just think AHA is the right product for me. It made my face extremely red (which I know is necessary to get results sometimes), but I'm fine with retinol and other semi-harsh treatments. It stung when I put it on and I went through half a bottle without seeing great results. If you have had good results with AHA before then I'm sure this would be a great product because First Aid Beauty products are amazing. Every other product I've used from them has been great.
Beth V.
Zeeland, MI
I wouldn't say this product is worth purchasing. I used this product daily for three weeks and I didn't see any enhanced brightness in my skin, my skin tone didn't even out, and it actually made me break out in the areas I applied it. I especially would not recommend this to those with oily or sensitive skin
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
I didn’t really notice a difference using this product vs when I wasn’t using it! Off the top of my head, without reading the label I couldn’t even tell you the purpose of this product and I don’t really know what it did for my skin! I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate it or dry it out though.
Miriah S.
Frostburg
I have pretty dry flaky skin so I got this In hopes of getting rid of rough patches and the flakiness and it totally cam through for me. I ordered this online from Sephora because there’s nowhere to buy stuff like this where I live. I was somewhat reluctant to buy it because I couldn’t actually feel it before I paid for it but I’m super glad that I got it. For the first few days my skin did look a little more dry than normal but after that it was a wrap. Now my skin looks so radiant, fresh and smooth, I think I’ve found a new holy grail product to add to my list.
Tiffany L.
Davison, MI
I tried this products few months Ago and was not very impressed. Gentle on skin for I have very dry sensitive skin. Price Farley high I just didn’t really feel that it did anything for my skin. I would not buy again but maybe it will work better for different skin types.
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
What is the function of this? Moisturizer? Serum? Anti aging?
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
So at the moment I use Sunday Riley Good Genes. Has anyone compared the two? I love FAB product's and I want to try this but I'm particular about my skincare.
Maria Q.
miami, FL
recomiendan este producto?
Maribel E.
San Francisco, CA
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows how this compares to Sunday Riley's Good-Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment‎? They seem to be similar. I love the Sunday Riley but it's definitely on the pricey side. I appreciate any comments/answers