Add a Photo

By FIRST AID BEAUTY
#242 in Face Masks
15% off your first order with E-mail Sign Up.

15% OFF

15% off your first order with E-mail Sign Up.
50% off Sale items.

50% OFF

50% off Sale items.
Free Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $50+ order.
4 Free Samples with any order.

FREE GIFT

4 Free Samples with any order.
Fab Skin Lab AHA 10% Resurfacing Liquid Deluxe Sample with $75 order.

FREE GIFT

Fab Skin Lab AHA 10% Resurfacing Liquid Deluxe Sample with $75 order.

2 days left

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A potent, non-irritating, leave-on exfoliator that's powered with four alpha-hydroxy acids to smooth, brighten, and even the appearance of rough, dull-looking skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… FAB SKINLAB Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA smooths the skin's texture while softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens the complexion's appearance and creates a more even-looking skin tone. It's formulated with First Aid Beauty's proprietary Skin Saver Complex to help calm and support your skin's moisture barrier, while helping to fend off environmental aggressors. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with a liquid-cushion texture, it absorbs instantly, and feels weightless on skin. It's gentle enough for daily use for all skin types, even sensitive skin. This product is free of nanos, gluten, and nuts. Research results: In a consumer perception study on women, between ages 44-65 (half with self-perceived sensitive skin) after daily use for 4 weeks: - 97.0% found the product to be non-irritating After 8 weeks: - 82.4% noticed an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin

Photos (2)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Chandler, AZ

I am SOLD on AHA because of this product! The changes are instant, and my skin has never looked so clear. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I did purge for a couple days but after that it was smooth sailing. I can't believe I've never used an acid exfoliator before. So I know BHA is supposed to be better for acne but this has cleared up my skin and my acne scars. The star off is because I don't like the way it feels on my face. It leaves me tacky and even when I wake up in the morning I can still feel the residue. I'm hoping I can find an oil free AHA that might be better on my skin. Luckily I only use it at night, so the tacky feeling is not a terrible problem, I just would not use this under makeup.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Columbus, OH

I purchased this because of my ongoing dry skin issues and I knew I would have to do a peel of some sort so my moisturizers could penetrate my skin and not get stuck on top of the dead skin. I have been using morning and night underneath my moisturizers and makeup and I can't find a trace of dry skin. I find it gives a really good surface for makeup because it's slightly sticky so my makeup doesn't budge at all. I would recommend this product for any skin type. I am combination skin but my only negative is that the pump you use squirts everywhere so you have to be very careful
Luz C.
Luz C.
Windermere, FL

Llegue a este producto por pura casualidad, nadie me lo había recomendado, pero al llegar a Sephora y explicarle a una chica que me atendió el problema que tenía en la piel por el exceso de frío durante el invierno, me recomendó este producto. Al hacer la prueba funcionó de una reparo e hidrato mi piel. Aún así no lo compre, ella me dio una muestra lo aplique por dos días siguientes y al ver su efectividad inmediata, como la muestra se había acabado, volví al tercer día a Sephora y mi compre. Así me encariñé con esta marca.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Bakersfield, CA

I've heard very good things about this products and the use of AHA in skincare, but for me this product and any other AHA serum has caused me to get serious breakouts. I'm not sure if it's due to purging or if it's just because my skin didn't like it. I think it's worth a shot if you're looking for a brighter, smoother complexion.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Glendale, AZ

This whole brand makes my skin care routine worth it! This has a cooling effect that just feels so good on the skin! It's not too pricey and if you get it at Ulta you can always use the coupons they provide in the paper and always point if you're apart of their rewards! I definitely recommend anything from this brand!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

My skin is sensitive, and this made my face burn a little.  It did not meet my expectations, especially not for the cost.  I think it was a little pricey.  The packaging was nice, and it looked interesting, which is why I tried it for myself.  On a scale of one to ten Id say it rated a 7.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Mount Holly, NC

Anything in this line of first aid beauty is going to be a 10 out of 10. It is so soothing to the skin. This brand I continue to use because of how good it works. It can be a pricey and can be found at Ulta. Over all this is something that has helped me with my skin and I would highly recommend.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Brooklyn, NY

Absolutely LOVE this product! It leaves my skin so smooth, soft and hidratated! I love to use it in the mornings after the shower and after I wash and remove my makeup at night. I start using it around 7 months ago and I havent change it at all! I recomend it completely!
Cortney E.
Cortney E.

I really enjoyed this product it was rich and creamy and it definitely relieved some dry skin I had building up on my cheeks, under eyes, and nose! I would recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin. I'm prone to break outs and this did not damage my skin.
Marley T.
Marley T.

the most velevty smooth product i have evr used it made my skin bady smooth i have not have had dry skin sicne i used it i would recoomend this product to anyone who has dry or siclored skin in thier life ttime i really love this prodct i wouldl totally but it again
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA

What is the function of this? Moisturizer? Serum? Anti aging?
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL

So at the moment I use Sunday Riley Good Genes. Has anyone compared the two? I love FAB product's and I want to try this but I'm particular about my skincare.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this product work well?
Maria Q.