First Aid Beauty Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA uploaded by Anya R.First Aid Beauty Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA uploaded by Okan K.First Aid Beauty Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA uploaded by Dana B.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A potent, non-irritating, leave-on exfoliator that's powered with four alpha-hydroxy acids to smooth, brighten, and even the appearance of rough, dull-looking skin. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… FAB SKINLAB Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA smooths the skin's texture while softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens the complexion's appearance and creates a more even-looking skin tone. It's formulated with First Aid Beauty's proprietary Skin Saver Complex to help calm and support your skin's moisture barrier, while helping to fend off environmental aggressors. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with a liquid-cushion texture, it absorbs instantly, and feels weightless on skin. It's gentle enough for daily use for all skin types, even sensitive skin. This product is free of nanos, gluten, and nuts. Research results: In a consumer perception study on women, between ages 44-65 (half with self-perceived sensitive skin) after daily use for 4 weeks: - 97.0% found the product to be non-irritating After 8 weeks: - 82.4% noticed an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin

Buy on Sephora*
Donna B.
I’m telling you that this brand in general is just so freaking good , I love scent of these products. They have a really clean smell, nice packaging. This product it really light on my he face. I believe you have to shake the product before you use it, just because it’s a liquid you’d wanna make sure your getting all those good ingredients on your skin.
Adi M.
Wilton, CT
I am so impressed by FAB and their resurfacing product. I really trust the ingredients and feel it is a very reasonable, realistic price for the quality. The added "skin saver complex" put in this product is what takes it to the next level and allows it to be suitable for more regular use. AHA's can make skin sensitive, and I feel that this liquid has just the right about to effectively treat my skin without it feeling uncomfortable or being too harsh. FAB as a brand gives off a very straight-forward energy, an energy that doesn't seem to play into gimmicky products or outrageous pricing. I think FAB has consistently good products and value with excellent ingredients. A must-try!
Kelsey T.
Glasgow , KY
I really enjoyed this. I only had a sample so after i ran out i didn’t repurchase because of the price. This brand is a little pricey but most products I’ve tried are really worth it, i just have so much skin care i didn’t feel the need to buy again BUT i probably will in the future when i get low on supplies. All their products make my skin feel extra clean and refreshed
Thomas H.
Homer
I wasnt really impressed by thus product it left an oily film over my face and really broke me out over all it was a bad experience. This was also harshly scented in my opinion and over all i would not recommend this to others. I will not continue purchasing this product.
Rachel D.
Scottsdale
Mehhhh.  Honestly, the whole brand first aid beauty doesnt do much for me.  I️ WANT to love their products, on paper they seem wonderful, but I️ never see results... sad face.  Overpriced and good marketing I suppose.   Look elsewhere.   Not worth it.
Kaity R.
Byron , GA
First aid beauty always has stand out products and has the highest quality ingredients. Although FAB is a little on the pricey side, you can rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality in skincare.
Kerri C.
Covington
Have only been using this for about a week but I am already seeing a difference. The first couple of days it caused a slight breakout on my cheeks but that is clearing up and my skin does look less textured.
Samantha C.
Omaha
I quite like this. It’s a little pricey, but it’s a very good quality product. It does a really good job at hydrating my skin. After a few weeks of using this, I’ve noticed that it helped a lot with eliminating any unnecessary texture on my skin. My skin has looked a lot healthier ever since I purchased this.
Gigi A.
Milpitas, CA
I like it!!! It’s one of my favorite products right now, nice packaging as well. Great for traveling and weekends. I wasn’t expecting to be that great, but I’m glad I tried it. It’s not expensive and good value. For sure I’ll buy it again in the future.
Abiola A.
Fargo, ND
This is a great dupe for drunk elephants AHa, I used it mostly at night and it is not harsh, it did sting a bit at first but I mean, all acids do at first, but it is a good value, not expensive or anything and I'd definitely recommend to anyone as it isn't bad at all.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
What is the function of this? Moisturizer? Serum? Anti aging?
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
So at the moment I use Sunday Riley Good Genes. Has anyone compared the two? I love FAB product's and I want to try this but I'm particular about my skincare.
Maria Q.
recomiendan este producto?
Maribel E.
San Francisco, CA
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows how this compares to Sunday Riley's Good-Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment‎? They seem to be similar. I love the Sunday Riley but it's definitely on the pricey side. I appreciate any comments/answers