FIRST AID BEAUTY Repair Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron uploaded by Thia B.FIRST AID BEAUTY Repair Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron uploaded by Devika M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

Infused with natural Vanilla and Orange Essential Oil, this head-to-toe moisturizer provides instant relief and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin, even eczema. The beautiful, whipped texture is instantly absorbed with no greasy after-feel. Safe for sensitive skin, the cream can be used by all members of the family, even children and babies.Banish dry skin with First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream Vanilla Citron. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry, flakey skin, this hydration wonder leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and comfortable after just a single use. The subtle infusion of bright, zesty Orange Essential Oil layered over comforting natural Vanilla leaves skin delicately scented. Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Ceramide 3 and the FAB Antioxidant Booster, it provides immediate relief and visible improvement for parched skin and it is clinically proven to more than double hydration immediately upon application.

Ingrediets:

Colloidal Oatmeal, Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cananga Odorata Var Macrophylla (Cananga) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel, Cymbopogon Martini (Palma Rosa) Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Peel Oil, Vanillin, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Peel Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain), Myroxylon Pereira (Peru Balsam) Oil, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil , Ceramide-3, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin.

• Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? ...2 Answers
  • is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much abo...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Super hydrating ans a wonderful light vanilla and citrus scent that isn't too overpowering. My skin feels smooth and velvety." in 9 reviews
  • "One of my favorite moisturizers for my face! I deal with dry skin especially on my nose and it gets even worse in the winter - I can load up on this without ever breaking out and I see a huge difference in my skin when I use it. It's thicker than some moisturizers so if you don't like that, it might not be for you, but I LOVE the feeling of it on my skin. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer. I use this at night after my shower to rehydrate my face especially after I have used a face exfoliant. It doesn't burn my face (I have sensitive skin) and its not a strong sent its very light un like others I have used. And it has lasted me quite a while to. It leaves my skin soft and smooth all the way up until I put my day moisturizer with SPF in it on. This product is a cream and very light and airy it feels like nothing is on my face." in 6 reviews
Ren E.
I got this from the $24 value for $20 at Sephora. It consisted of the regular, non scented version and the vanilla citron. 2 small tubs, 2oz each. I've noticed that 1 of the 2oz tubs last me for 2 1/2 months, when used on my face in the morning, at night, and in between for my hands. A huge tub, 14oz from their website, would surely last you a year or more. The vanilla citron smells like lemon bundt cake with vanilla frosting. Almost artificial smelling, due to it smelling sweet. The smell doesn't linger long, but people around me notice it after I apply. The smell is nice, but I prefer the grapefruit version better. I have very acne prone, dry combination skin, so my cheeks can get very dry while my tzone oily. This relieves my dry skin without breaking me out and it doesn't leave my tzone greasy. I do see a slight shine after a few hours, but its nothing compared to other moisturizers I've used. This also doesn't break up my makeup, if anything it has kept my textures from accentuating, my dry cheeks from flaking, and kept the foundation from caking. Great universal product, will continue using products from this brand religiously
Keana S.
I use this only on my body (it seems too heavy for my face) and it works great on moisturizing especially after some heavy sun and tanning! Not sure I would repurchase this item again in particular since I have other products that leave less of a residue and slightly sticky feeling. Love other First Aid Beauty products though!
Madison C.
Missoula, MT
Fantastic for combination to dry skin. I use this product before I go to sleep, and I wake up feeling fully hydrated. Great for people who live in areas with harsh weather conditions. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair(R) Cream Intense Hydration Vanilla Citron 6 oz
Jillian M.
First Aid Beauty is my Go-To brand for moisturizing my extremely dry skin. The ultra repair cream is excellent. Very moisturizing, not at all greasy, and the vanilla citron scent is amazing. Its very light and not too perfume-y. It lasts a long time and really helps keep my skin from itching.
Aurora J.
I really enjoy this body lotion. It is a perfect consistency and feels great on my skin. The only drawback is that the tub is kind of deep which makes getting lotion out difficult at times. Especially if you have longer nails, it’ll get underneath them.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
This has been my go to moisturizer for years now. The scent is fabulous and the jar lays pretty long. Ever since I moved from FL to NC my skin has been so much dryer so his hasn’t been working as well lately.
Larissa A.
Barstow , CA
Looove the oatmeal mask! I have dry skin and using this mask 1-2 times a week makes my skin feel moisturized especially now that the weather is getting more hot where I live. Definitely recommend this mask!
Elizabeth J.
Bought the 2 pack of minis over xmas. This is super hydrating and good for dry months yet doesnt feel sticky. Like the original better than the scented ones. Will probably repurchase.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Not only does this smell divine it is the softest most butteriest lotion I have ever applied! It’s amazing on my sensitive skin and has really made a noticeable difference in the healthiness of my skin!
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
A dry skin life saver! This moisturizer is very thick, non-greasy, fluffy, and reasonably priced at $6 usd an ounce. When I apply it, it sinks into the skin, but not all at once, which I like. The slower moisturizing process makes the hydration feel deeper, and you can massage it in to the skin. I wake up in the morning without feeling dry. The scent to it is more noticeable after the product has been absorbed into the skin, but it is not strong, and does not irritate the skin. It's an incredible heavy duty moisturizer for anyone who needs one!
Jennifer N.
Does this smell like vanilla?
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
Would this product work for my dry, very sensitive skin? And Is it fragrance free?
Celina P.
Oakville , ON
I've been looking into trying this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin. Would you recommend this as a moisturizer you can wear before makeup application and as a moisturizing night cream? And does the product last a long time? I bought the laniege moisturizer which i loved but i ran out so quickly (and its more expensive).
brooke b.
is this really worth all the hype? i've heard so much about it but how does it work?