First Aid Beauty Ready. Set. Hydrate! Kit uploaded by Bree F.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Ready. Set. Hydrate! Kit - This kit includes super-hydrators from First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair line that keep skin hydrated and happy 24/7. It includes cult favorite, Ultra Repair Cream, a whipped, emollient that hydrates skin from head to toe, while helping provide immediate relief and long-lasting protection for dry, distressed skin, even eczema. Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum is a universal serum for all skin types that gives skin its daily dose of hydration for soft, smooth and more youthful-looking skin.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is a lightweight face cream that gives the right amount of hydration without feeling heavy or sticky. This quick-absorbing moisturizer provides immediate hydration while leaving a velvety-soft finish that is perfect for makeup application. Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream is a super-charged night cream that hydrates skin and helps visibly combat the appearance of key signs of aging. Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask provides immediate relief for dry skin conditions, repairing and reviving skin to its healthy, hydrated state in just 10 minutes. Ready. Set. Hydrate! is your go-to kit to help restore skin's hydration for a softer, smoother and more supple-looking complexion.Ready. Set. Hydrate! Kit includes:Ultra Repair Cream (2.0 oz.)Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum (0.25 oz.)Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer (1.7 oz.)Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream (0.34 oz.)Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask (2.0 oz.) - Ready. Set. Hydrate! Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Bree F.
Bree F.
Some of my favorite samples to use and find favorites. I purchase my samples At Sephora
To see what I like and don't like. I love their neighbors but time repair and their rescue and hydrate creams. First Aid Beauty FAB To The Rescue Sampler Kit
caricoop89 C.
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville
LOVE THESE PRODUCTS! I have struggled a very long time with super dry sensitive skin and these products have saved my face. It has a very neutral scent and it's super easy to apply. I bought this kit 3 months ago and I've bought 2 more since. Great value as well.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
I am in love with this brand of skincare they are all so good they help a lot with my eczema and make my skin super smooth and soft it exceeded my expectations they honestly don't need to change anything there doing!
Monique B.
Monique B.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used this product for a while. It makes your skin feel fresh and clean but I didn't see any improvement in my skin. If you just looking for a great face wash this is it.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Great moisturizer without being heavy, oily or greasy. I have really sensitive skin and this has always been a life saver. I apply the facial moisturizer under makeup and it leaves my skin happy all day
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
I love this! I have dry skin. This after showering or before I go to bed just sinks in to my bed. Recommend to anyone. Does not leave me oily
Molly L.
Molly L.
love the two moisturizers! the mask smells fantastic but i haven’t noticed it working fantastically.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Augusta, GA
The lotions can be greasy and thick somtimes leaving your skin feeling heavy or full. I prefer a cleaner dryer feel vs greasy.