First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Travel Size 1 oz uploaded by Tanya W.First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Travel Size 1 oz uploaded by Tanya W.First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Travel Size 1 oz uploaded by Dayle M.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Manufacturer: This Face Cleanser features a whipped texture that transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water. Infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin. This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin’s natural acidity and helps reduce flair-ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.

A gentle fragrance-free facial cleanser; Travel/Trial Size; 1 oz/28.3 grams

KareBear 🐨.
I was recommended by a friend to try this brand because I have sensitive skin and it’s been such a HOLY GRAIL for my skin. It feels natural and does exactly what it says it does. I love that it’s a travel size so you can test it out before committing to a full product but I would definitely recommend to any of my friends that are looking for natural, sensitive skin friendly cleansers!
Mandi R.
The Woodlands, TX
I'm a fan of FIRST AID BEAUTY and everything they stand for! I would like give 4-5 stars on anything from their skincare line. This mask is amazing, and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. In fact, my teens both use this product, too! I especially recommend these products to anyone I know going through cancer treatment and/or chemo, because it's gentle with no harsh chemicals.
Annie N.
Atlanta, GA
Got this as a sample. It’s nothing special, and the smell annoys me. I was excited to try it since so many people swear by it - so it’s worth buying a small size to try for yourself. But it was pretty eh to me.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a free sample from Sephora and figured I would give it a try. Overall, I wasn’t really impressed. It’s not that this cleanser wasn’t good... it cleansed my skin and didn’t cause any breakouts. Even though it wasn’t bad it was GREAT either. There wasn’t anything to set it apart from the other cleansers I’ve tried.
Rebekah G.
Lubbock
I  really love this cleanser. When i first tried it was the first thing I noticed was that it removed ALL my makeup. I have tried other cleansers and afther I wash my face I have all this my mascara and eyeliner smeared under my eyes. So I love that this cleanser removes everything. I highly recomend it, plus its only $15. The tube is big and you don't need a lot of product
Elizabeth H.
Wausau, WI
I really enjoyed using this cleanser while I had it. The creamy texture made it easy to foam and work it into my face. It was also gentle which is really important for my face. It also kept my skin pretty clear except for my forehead. Mainly because of my bangs, but that's neither here nor there I guess.
Rachel M.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
Very gentle and exceeded my expectations. I was very pleasantly surprised with this cleanser. Packaging is great so you can control how much you pump out. Great for travel. Would recommend to anyone.
Jordan D.
Arlington, VA
A woman at Sephora recommended I try this for my eczema flare ups. She said it was specifically made for that. I was very disappointed. The smell is unpleasant and it was still very harsh on my skin. I wouldn't buy it again especially because it is pretty expensive. Not worth the price. Better off buying a drug store brand.
Anna S.
Monroe
Purchased at: ULTA
So far I really like this product, I got it in my Ipsy bag. I haven’t had a really long time to fully experience it yet, but I do like the packaging and overall theme of the brand. I don’t think it made me breakout after using it but I’m not sure it got all of my make up off.
Kayla P.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser This is such a great face cleanser especially for my dry skin. It removes all my makeup without leaving my skin feeling dry or stripped after cleansing. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to repurchase it.