Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingFirst Aid Beauty
Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition

First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition

by First Aid Beauty

A fragrance-free gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple - in a limited edition FAB birthday print. This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula helps maintain skin natural acidity and reduce flair-ups. The sumptuous, creamy texture never leaves skin tight or dry. Infused with a powerful antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin. !--split-- { "Ingredients": { "ingredient_name_1":"Aloe", "ingredient_description_1":"Helps calm, soothe and nourish skin.", "ingredient_name_2":"Allantoin", "ingredient_description_2":"Helps calm and soothe skin.", "ingredient_name_3":"Glycerin", "ingredient_description_3":"A natural humectant that helps hydrate and smooth skin's appearance.", "ingredient_name_4":"FAB Antioxidant Booster", "ingredient_description_4":"Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.", "all_ingredients":"Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, EDTA."},"HowToUse": { "list_item_1": "Dampen face and dispense a dime-sized amount of cleanser onto fingertips.", "list_item_2": "Gently massage onto all areas of the face.", "list_item_3": "Remove with water or a soft, damp washcloth", "list_item_4": "Use twice daily, morning and night.", "youtube_id": "Wmz2DBx-ugs", "media__cover": "wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDPVideoThumbnail_FacialCleanser_FINAL.jpg" }}

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition!
bushra F.
Des Plaines, IL
First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition uploaded by bushra F.
I usually change my cleanser according to changing need of skin. I got sample of this cleanser from Sephora and it cleanse my skin and make it fresh and ready to use my skin care. So gentle and didn’t cause any dryness. I love this cleanser
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition uploaded by Kimberly T.
I love this cleanser. I call it the luxury Cetaphil. It is calming and hurting. Perfect for all tweens. I always purchase this as a beauty gift for anyone who asks for skin advice. It is just a beautiful cleanser.
Debbie K.
This cleanser is amazing for my dry skin and leaves it feeling clean without being too stripped. It foams nicely and doesn’t have any fragrance, which is a plus. It’s pretty affordable compared to most prestige brands and lasts a long time!
Jill L.
Philadelphia, PA
First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition uploaded by Jill L.
I originally got this cleanser in a gift with purchase, and I ended up loving the mini so much that I bought the full size. It's the perfect creamy texture and it's very gentle on my sensitive skin. Definitely recommend using this as an everyday cleanser!
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,012 reviews
I love the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser. It costs around $30 for the big tube but it lasts you forever. It doesn’t burn my sensitive skin and cleanses my face without stripping it of its natural oils. I just have to make sure to double cleanse after wearing a full face of makeup as the cleanser doesn’t get your face completely clean. First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition
Christy B.
Caryville, TN
I actually received this product from a website for free and I tried it and fell in love with it. I love the texture of the soap and I love the smell of it. It sorta smells like olay face cleansing soap. It left my face feeling soft but hydrated. It also does a great job of removing makeup. I will purchase a full size bottle and yes I do recommend it.
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,099 reviews
This is a super gentle cleanser that removes dirt, build up and excess oil without stripping the skin. This product has a medicinal scent that may be off putting to some. Apart from that, it's a pretty average cleanser that cleans without being too aggressive on the skin. I did not notice anything note worthy about it.
Lynn T.
Moreno Valley, CA
First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition uploaded by Lynn T.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you’re in the market for a gentle simple face cleanser this is one that you should try. It works great as a second foaming cleanser after using an oil based cleanser to remove makeup. I love using this one because it doesn’t feel stripping in my skin but it leaves my face feeling clean and removes the remaining makeup that’s left over from the first wash. First aid beauty is also definitely way more affordable than a lot of other skincare brands that is sold at Sephora.
Kayla W.
I received a sample of this with a Sephora purchase so I figured I would give it a try. I remove all my makeup with Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm and then go in with the Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser. I think this did a good job of cleansing my skin, but I will stick to my Cerave cleanser.
Bizzie H.
Okeechobee, FL
First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition uploaded by Bizzie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
If it seems like all I review is cleansers it is not because I’m some weird cleanser hoarder lady with my 15cats and 780 ulta box’s of cleansers..lol..I’ve just been on a mission to get my skincare down to the products that I really love and that has meant testing out a ton of products. Some have been life changing(Perricone vitamin c brightening serum) and some have been terrible like Tarts moisturizing primer and anything Juice Beauty....So back to this one, I love First Aid Beauty it was this and Belief that really started me on my love affair with skin care. They are a fantastic line for sensitive skin and this cleanser is a great place to start. It is super creamy,lathers great and does a great job getting all of your oils,impurity’s and some make-up off...If your a full-coverage full-face kinda girl like myself I would recommend this as the second step in a double cleanse. If your looking for a great first step Hanskin AHA pore cleansing oil is fabulous!!! Not only does it remove all traces of make-up,it’s super easy on your eyed&best of all your pores will unclog and shrink before your eyes...Recommended for my dry skin friends...Much Love BizzieFirst Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Limited Edition

Looking for your answer?