MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerFirst Aid Beauty
Hello Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract

First Aid Beauty Hello Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract

by First Aid Beauty

An oil-free, matte-finish primer that instantly blurs the appearance of pores and grips makeup for long-lasting wear. This pore-minimizing primer creates a smooth-looking complexion that appears pore-free and flawless for makeup or no makeup days. The nutrient-rich formulation contains Fig Extract, a superfood said to have antibacterial properties, and a proprietary blend of Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid and Oleanolic Acid that helps control skin sebum production. Salicylic Acid helps improve skin texture and minimize the appearance of pores. Optical diffusers impart skin with a soft-focus, matte finish. This clean formulation provides a protective layer between your makeup and your skin and is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores or cause breakouts. !--split-- {"Ingredients":{"ingredient_name_1":"A Proprietary Blend (Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid/Oleanolic Acid)","ingredient_description_1":"Helps control skin's sebum production.","ingredient_name_2":"Salicylic Acid","ingredient_description_2":"Helps skin appear brighter, improve texture and minimize the appearance of pores.","ingredient_name_3":"Fig Extract","ingredient_description_3":"A superfood that is said to have antibacterial properties.","ingredient_name_4":"Mineral Silica","ingredient_description_4":"Minimizes the appearance of pores, leaving the complexion with a soft-focus finish.","all_ingredients":"Water (Aqua, Eau), Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone, Bis-(Glyceryl/Lauryl) Glyceryl Lauryl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Rose Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Carbomer, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Linoleic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)."}, "HowToUse": { "list_item_1": "Apply evenly over clean face or after applying serum", "list_item_2": "Follow with makeup or wear alone for a matte, pore-free look.","youtube_id": "Argrm-xqf3k", "media__cover": "wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDPVideoThumbnail_PoresBeGoneMattePrimer.jpg" }, "ClinicalTrialResults": { "description": "In a consumer perception test on 40 individuals", "percentage_1": "90", "label_1": "said it minimized the look of their pores", "percentage_2": "95", "label_2": "said it made their skin look soft-focused" }}

For those who have oily skin, do you find that this keeps your face matte all day? How does it hold your makeup? I have such oily skin and I want to find matte primer that doesn’t make my makeup look cakey.
Is there any similar product to this that is a little cheaper?
Iss this a good product? m skin is so sensitive and Im looking for something that gets the job done and doesn’t hurt my skin 😅
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Hello Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract!
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by Ellen C.
Used this for about a week (sample size). My skin felt soft and smooth. Great scent. Didn’t notice any big changes to the appearance of my pores (why I docked a star), but my makeup did wear well throughout the day. Would use again. #empties #freshface #makeupFirst Aid Beauty Hello Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract
Nesrine C.
Dearborn Hts, MI
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by Nesrine C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like to use primers mixed with DE's D Bronzi in the summer for some color instead of foundation and this is one of my favorite primers to do that with, and I have a plenty! It keeps my face matte, doesn't pill if I put something over it, mixes well with other products and doesn't make my face look cakey if I decide to wear foundation that day. 100% recommended! First Aid Beauty Hello Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract
Aby A.
West Dundee, IL
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by Aby A.
I love this product. I’m not a huge fan of fragranced products but this smells so wonderful PLUS it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. As soon as you apply this product you can feel and see the difference in your skin. Makes my foundation look amazing!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I do really adore First Aid Beauty, but this was a miss for me. I have very large pores and this didn’t do much in the way of hiding or reducing them. It felt great on the skin initially, but left my face oily after some time. There are better primers out there.
areli H.
Reedley, CA
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by areli H.
Matte but no drying and fills in pores! My makeup last allllll day! It’s my holly grail primer
Nicole N.
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by Nicole N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a BIG fan of this primer!! It makes my foundation look great and I can use a lot less of it. It keeps everything from creasing throughout the day. The smell is also fantastic. I definitely would recommend this product!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by Shianne P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This sample/trial size came in September’s play!sephora box and I like it. It definitely minimizes pores to appear small. I have been pairing under the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'R Soft Matte Longwear Foundation and it applies to the face so smoothly and has a light scent almost like cucumber (?). It’s not too thick. I would consider getting a full size when it’s time 😊
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by Amanda D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this primer. Does a great job of keep my face matte and reducing the look of my pores. I will be repurchasing this product! The only thing I didn’t like was the smell but overall it’s a great product
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,295 reviews
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by Kira C.
My go to primer! I fell in love the first time I used this! It smells delicious yet clean and is super smooth and luxurious feeling! Applies like a dream and not much is needed. I wear this alone to improve the appearance of my natural skin or as a base for my makeup and it works perfectly both ways. If you haven't tried this primer, or really any FAB primer, I highly recommend you do!
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
First Aid Beauty Hello  Pores Be Gone Matte Primer With Fig Extract uploaded by Keyline D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this primer! I had a sample size (from Ipsy) and it was my favorite so I ordered the larger size. Great on my skin and smells awesome! Arrived quickly too!. this product my makeup looks the same after 10 hrs as when I put it on.. It feels silky and weightless under my foundation and creates a smooth sheerness as a base. I highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda H.
Decatur, AL
il y a un an
Val I. il y a un an
Porefessional is better. This one does not minimize pore appearance as much, and I actually feel like it caused me to get oily after application and caused some closed comedones. I don't have those issues with the Porefessional.