FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Vital Greens Face Mist

by First Aid Beauty

Description:

A cooling facial mist fortified with green superfoods to instantly quench, cool and nourish skin and set makeup, while helping protect against environmental aggressors.Formulated with revitalizing green superfoods including Kale and Spinach, along with hydrating and cooling Rose of Jericho, this mineral and antioxidant-rich natural Cucumber scented facial mist refreshes, cools and soothes skin on contact leaving behind a fresh complexion that is perfectly set for longer makeup wear.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Propanediol, Glycerin, Spinacia, Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Fucus Spiralis Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Tetraselmis Chui Extract, Malachite Extract, Lactic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Bicarbonate, BHT, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Hydroxycitronellal.

Did anyone see a difference in their skin after using this product?
What is your favourite setting spray? I’m so in love with [product:first-aid-beauty-hello-fab-vital-greens-face-mist-2-oz-59-ml] !!!
How well does this perform on combo skin? Can this act as a toner?
Start your review of FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Vital Greens Face Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Jada S.
Rocky Face, GA
FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Vital Greens Face Mist uploaded by Jada S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m the biggest sucker for natural, easy 5 minute makeup routines and honestly this was the only thing I used to achieve such healthy, plump looking skin. This is my holy grail when it comes to barefaced looks. I use this every single day whether it’s to set or prime very minimal makeup, or if I just want a fresh feeling mist throughout the day. This is such an underrated product you never hear about. First Aid beauty is essential imo to anybody with sensitive skin the ingredients aren’t harsh on the skin and have improved my skin from when I suffered from horrible acne.
Dez E.
Lees Summit, MO
FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Vital Greens Face Mist uploaded by Dez E.
I recently bought this and been testing it out for about a month or so and I really like it . It has a very clean fresh smell but not overpowering. I use it after my skin care routine at night and I wake up with glowing skin , it’s helped calm down the redness on my face as well .
Ashley M.
Roseville, CA
I enjoy using this product, I find it gives my face good moisture if I don't have time to apply moisturizer. I have also heard of people using this to lock in make up but I haven't tried this. All around great face mist.
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
I'm a huge FAB fan as is and love that they've added so many new items recently. I've been using this mist as well as the caffeine matcha facial wipes...scent could be a bit better but I love the cooling, refreshing feeling I get each time I use it. My skin seems to love everything FAB, so I feel secure using new products. Great hot weather pick me up for your skin!
Yahira R.
I have a pleasant smell, I use it to refresh my skin and to seal my makeup ... I got it at a great price and I always carry it with me. FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Vital Greens Face Mist
Kara Z.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Vital Greens Face Mist uploaded by Kara Z.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this!! I have been looking for a low fragrance setting mist forever,  All the others stung my eyes.  This one I found,  I trust First Aid Beauty sooo much,  The package said it could refresh and set,  Best of all when I sprayed it on my face NO EYE IRRITATION!!  It is already my new fave setting spray.  I cannot wait to try it on all my various foundations etc.   Sometimes, for sensitive skin people, finding a setting mist that does not sting you is an actual research project.  But give this one a try!!!  Feels so nice and scent is light and natural. Recommended.
Karen B.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this facial mist! I use several sprays after I apply all of my makeup. This is full of healthy and natural ingredients, so I know it's safe and good for my skin, and makes my makeup last longer.
Sakura K.
Minnesota
First Aid beauty is one of my favorite skin care brands. It has a cute theme [to me] . This product is meant for all skin types, and they use healthy/ clean ingredients. The product can be used for a quick refresher, before and after makeup. I'd buy again.
Joseph P.
Bloomington, MN
This feels very nice on the skin and has a nice smell and super refreshing feeling. I don't know if I would call it a makeup setting spray tho, more like a pick me up kind of spray that gives your skin that boost in hydration and make your skin look more alive. I'm more oily skin too and I did not have issues with this making me more oily. Overall I really loved this product!
Kendall D.
River Grove, IL
I enjoy this mist. It smells super green and fresh. There's some good ingredients in this spray. The mist also sprays a lot on the face.