BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A customizable bundle of Hello FAB's Triple Protection Skin Tint w/ Goji Berry and Vital Greens Face Mist for effortless and fresh coverage. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skin tone- Sun protection If you want to know more… This customizable bundle pairs a duo of Hello FAB favorites for simple, super-fresh coverage while at home or on the go. Triple Protection Skin Tint is a weightless and ultra-thin complexion fluid that instantly adds natural-looking color to help even skin tone, conceal imperfections, and create a flawless look, while helping protect against the harmful effects of the sun and urban pollution. Vital Greens Face Mist is a mineral and superfood-rich facial mist that refreshes, cools, and soothes skin for an instantly fresh complexion that perfectly sets for longer makeup wear. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Hello FAB Triple Protection Skin Tint w/ Goji Berry Broad Spectrum SPF 30- 1 oz/ 30 mL Hello FAB Vital Greens Face Mist Refresh & Reset It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are allergy-tested, noncomedogenic, vegan, and free of oil, gluten, soy, nuts, nano, and parthenolide. see more...

• What is the coverage of the First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Triple Pro...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
I have had this product for two weeks and have used it daily. I apply it with my hands after my daily skin care routine and blend it out. I don't have to set with a powder, it doesn't cake, it looks like skin, it offers light coverage and spf protection. It's basically the perfect solution for the summer. It holds up well and has become my favorite tinted moisturizer. I can blend powder or cream on too seamlessly. This stuff is good, really good. For reference I have dry skin that can get a bit oily during the summer.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
I just purchased this at sephora for a light weight foundation for work. This product is super light coverage and is perfect for a minimal look (I'm a nurse) plus it has SPF! I also really like the setting spray it comes with even though I use it more as a facial mist than to set my make up. The medium color looked super dark on my hand but as soon as I blended it into my skin, the shade was perfect. Love FAB and their new beauty line is amazing. This product goes perfectly over their coconut priming moisturizer as well.
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
I just bought this a week ago and it is AMAZING! I use their primer first then use a beauty blender to apply the tinted moisturizer that leave my skin so even and silky then after the rest of my face makeup I set everything with the greens spray and it takes and underlying red tones out of my skin and keeps my makeup looking great and oil free for hours!
Nicole G.
I really loved this! I have dry skin and it made my face appear plump and I felt like I looked 5 years younger!
Vee T.