First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Gym Bag Essentials Kit uploaded by Anna D.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A skin-perfecting assortment of essentials in travel-sizes to get skin clean and healthy-looking while on the go. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores - Dryness If you want to know more… This collection of multitasking skincare marvels is your ultimate daily companion post-workout or wherever your day takes you. Quickly and completely remove impurities and makeup with Face Cleanser, and create smoother, more hydrated lips with Ultra Repair® Lip Therapy. Cool, soothe, and revitalize skin, while helping makeup go the distance with a simple spray of Vital Greens Face Mist. Lastly, brighten, moisturize, and get a subtle glow while blurring the look of pores and achieving flawless, makeup-gripping application with Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer. This set contains:- 2 oz/ 56 g Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz/ 14 mL Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 1 oz/ 30 mL Hello FAB Vital Greens Face Mist - 0.75 oz/ 21 g Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are noncomedogenic, allergy tested, suitable for all skin types, and free of artificial fragrance. see more...

Lynette B.
Mission Viejo, CA
Amazing handy little bag for on the go or on the workout!
1. The mist spray smells like green juice on your face. Who doesn't love green juices.
2. The cleansing wipes smells of matcha green tea which is refreshing!
3. The lip balm is mess free since its in the tube
4. The smoothie primer moisturizer is not only a moisturizer but also a primer so it helps with smoothing and filling in lines
5. The cleanser is gentle and doesn't feel stripping
All in all the brand is safe for all skin type, sensitive skin and is non comedogenic (non clogging)
Franny A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Just started using it and what I can honestly say I really like the face cleanser it's really good. But my favorite by far is the green face mist it smell delicious and it just refresh your face like there's no tomorrow. The lip treatment is also really good it moisturize your lips really good it has a good smell it to it no complaint. I have yet tried the face primer. I bought this whole kit at Sephora for $34.00 for the price is a go for me ✨
Marina S.
New York City
Purchased mine from Sephora I liked the little kit for my gym bag since I work out a lot. The coconut primer was PERFECT my skin looked like it had make up in it because it had a slight glow also hydrating. The spray really calmed and cooled my skin I tend to get redness around my nose. I liked the face wash I was a fan of it for a while though and the lip balm I don't think I've ever liked a lip balm so much seriously.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
This little gym bag essentials kit is EVERYTHING. It comes with a face wash, lip therapy, priming moisturizing, and facial mist - which are all travel size. I believe this costs are $30, which is a great deal for the type of products that you are getting. It's also a great way to try a few new products without breaking the bank or committing to something you dont know if you'll like!
Kimmie K.
For starters, the value is awesome. The lip balm and cleanser are $22 alone. The coconut smoothie Primer is the best moisturizer I have ever used and I have combination oily skin. The setting spray is so refreshing and does help with the longevity of your makeup! I won't lie, I'm not crazy about the cleanser, however it is super gentle and great for anyone with sensitive skin. The lip balm is also great as well, really hydrating.
Brittney O.
I'm the girl at the gym with a full face of makeup because I usually hit the gym on my way home from work. I keep this kit in my gym bag to wash my face after a good, intense and sweaty workout. I'm always on the go and this kit comes in handy. These products are awesome and they don't irritate my skin. It's like having a mini spa treatment after a good workout.
Abby S.
This is such a great value for what you get in the kit! Such little product goes a long way which means that it lasts longer product wise. You get everything that you would need. My favorite products from this kit are the vital greens spray and the smoothie primer! They make my skin soooo soft and makes the perfect prep for makeup!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Love the facial mist! It's truly like vitamins for your pretty face!!! The coconut smoothie priming moisturizer is perfect for the girl or guy on the go! Two steps in one and move on to foundation/BB/CC! Great set for the price too!
Anna D.
Amazing the primer is top notch! I love all of it! It was better than the reviews I read and smelled light but gentle! The price is great for the amount you get! I will be buying again! I've already purchased a full size of the coconut primer
Jeanette R.
I loved how hydrated my skin felt. I was happy the size of the products were able to travel with me. The product met my expectations and I purchased it on the Sephora website. I loved the new packaging.  I would repurchase this product.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this an organic /natural product?
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
This seems like such a nice kit! Worth the price for the diff products? Has anyone tried the spray, what's the best use for it?
María S.
Que interesantes. Productos, alguien me puede decir como y para qué funcionan?
Anita S.
Valley, AL
I would like to try this