First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream

by First Aid Beauty

Oil-free refreshingly light water cream moisturizer infused with skin nourishing Coconut Water hydrocharges your skin with a burst of electrolyte-rich moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin.Rich in electrolytes, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients, Coconut Water is known as nature's perfect hydrator. This non-comedogenic formula absorbs immediately into skin while hydrocharging, to make it appear softer, smoother and more plumped. The oil-free formula is boosted by a combination of Sodium Hyaluronate and Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate to help reinforce skin's moisture, protect against exposure to the elements and leave skin appearing smooth, soft and plumped. !--split-- { "Ingredients": { "ingredient_name_1": "Coconut Water", "ingredient_description_1": "A nutrient rich water composed of electrolytes, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients that helps hydrate and replenish skin.", "ingredient_name_2": "Sodium Hyaluronate", "ingredient_description_2": "A powerful humectant that boosts skin's moisture content, helps skin appear smoother and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.", "ingredient_name_3": "Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate", "ingredient_description_3": "Helps protect skin against exposure to the elements and helps regenerate, soothe and retain moisture in skin.", "ingredient_name_4": "FAB Antioxidant Booster", "ingredient_description_4": "Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.", "all_ingredients": "Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Salt (Maris Sal, Sal Marin), Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-8." }, "HowToUse": { "list_item_1": "Apply evenly over clean, dry skin. Use daily in the AM and PM.", "youtube_id": "j-RUWa9_aGA", "media__cover": "wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDP-Video-Thumbnail_CWC.png", "how_to_recycle": "Break down folding carton and recycle with other paper goods. Once your skin has enjoyed all the good stuff inside, rinse lid, inner disc* and jar to remove any excess product. Toss lid in the trash; recycle jar and disc with like plastics. Always check your state and local recycling guidelines for specific instructions.", "sustainability_recyling":" =HYPERLINK("https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/ FAB_Sustainability_Recycling_HelloFABCoconutWaterCream.jpg"}, "ClinicalTrialResults": {"imgupload":"https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/pdp-clinicalcharts-coconutwatercream.png?t=1624932499", "description": "In a consumer perception test completed by 38 participants, after immediate use:", "percentage_1": "100", "label_1": "reported their skin felt immediately hydrated.", "percentage_2": "97 ", "label_2": "reported their complexion appeared softer, smoother and more plumped. ", "percentage_3": "97", "label_3": "reported their skin looked and felt nourished and healthier. " } ") }

Doo you prefer a moisturizer or a water cream ? In the summer I really like a light moisturizer and in the winter I like a heavy one. If you prefer a water cream which one do you love right now ? [product:first-aid-beauty-hello-coconut-water-cream]
I Am looking for a dupe to this moisturizer? I’ve been using it for a few years and LOVE it but hoping for something cheaper, same results, same consistency. I love that it isn’t tacky and that it’s lightweight because I am oily and acne prone.
Is this worth it for the price? I have super oily skin but never can find a moisturizer
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream!
Product Highlights
...looking fresh as ever. I would highly recommend this product for anyone with dry skin, or actually any skin type.in reviews
...my infant) and needed to step up my night moisturizing game. But I have sensitive skin and the previous products I tried stung or just didn't do the job. I use FAB face wash and daily moisterizer, so I sprung for this. No burning, no irritating smell. Just super creamy stuff. It is a little container, but a little goes a long way. I sometimes add the FAB 5-in-1 eye cream, but not nightly. I see a lot of improvement in the couple of months since purchasing. I've also experienced less breakouts. Will be buying again.in reviews
Hibah  S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Hibah  S.
This is the best gel moisturizer!! Especially people who have oily skin are gonna love it even more. It has amazing ingredients. It’s super light weight and absorbs into the skin with seconds. Love the texture and how refreshing it feels after applying on the skin. An excellent product and a must have❣️
Morgan  C.
Frankton, IN
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Morgan  C.
I tend to have more dry skin, so I wasn’t sure if this would really work for me as a lot of reviews say it’s great for oily skin. I absolutely love the texture of this as it’s super a super lightweight gel. It feels so good and hydrating when you apply it, and it absorbed so fast into my skin. I just don’t think it gives my skin as much moisture as it really needs since my skin is more dry. I will keep using, but not sure I’d repurchase it!
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Shilpa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was looking for lightweight moisturizer for my oily face and I found this. Its little pricey but worth buying. I use it during time and it absorb so quickly making my skin smooth. Also it helps to make your skin look less oily and greasy. If you have oily skin, you won’t regret buying it.First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream Highly recommend for oily skin!!!!!
Stephanie  D.
Missoula, MT
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Stephanie  D.
I love this moisturizer. Honestly, I love all of First Aid Beauty products and this is no exception. It’s not heavy and moisturizes my oily skin well. It doesn’t make me break out and leaves my skin so soft. Works great under makeup. I would purchase again!
Tara G.
Hammonton, NJ
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Tara G.
This is one on my favorite moisturizers. I recently finished it and need to get more but it meets all of my expectations. Its light on my skin and has an amazing coconut smell. It leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and soft, I highly recommend.
Paige W.
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Paige W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the most amazing moisturizer and I’m so glad I’ve found it. I’ve been on a moisturizer journey for two years now, trying to perfect my skincare routine. The moisturizer was the last step. After trying countless expensive and inexpensive brands, I tried FAB because I already loved their serums and eye creams. This doesn’t peel or feel oily whatsoever! It is perfectly moisturizing and not too light. I use it for day and sometimes night if my skin is wanting something lighter. I have combination skin that can be sensitive and either get red, burn, or have these annoying little red dot breakouts. This doesn’t cause any of that. It’s so smooth and smells wonderful in a very light way. I’m so glad I don’t need to try anything else now and I can end the moisturizer hunt!
Dominique B.
Orland Park
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Dominique B.
First Aid Beauty's Coconut Water Cream certainly does live up to its hype. It's a light moisturizer, that certainly packs a punch. Once applied to the skin after cleansing and applying your serums, it absorbs instantaneously. It's not a heavy moisturizer but it certainly does give you hydration that the skin needs. I've used this for my day and night routine and it fit in perfectly.So perfectly that I ran out..haha There also isn't any added fragrances or oils, which is a plus in my opinion. Especially for those who suffer from irritation and breakouts from added fragrances/oils. I highly suggest you give this a try if you haven't or if you've been on the fence. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream
Cindy G.
Bronx, NY
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Cindy G.
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Cindy G.
It’s a kinda of a gel moisturizer. It’s not very hydrating so perfect for more oily skin. I have oily skin but I do like a bit more hydration. This is perfect for days I wear a full face of make up or used my Black Girl Sunscreen. My biggest complaint is it is quite fragrant. It smells delicious! It is a little too strong for me personally. I will definitely stay using it though especially during the summer days.
Anisa P.
Howard Beach, NY
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Anisa P.
I have combination to oily skin and I adore the cool sensation this brings whenever I apply. My skin feels smoother and looks more even. The one downfall is it that it does sometimes burn when applying. This is my first time purchasing this product but I likely will again. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream
Arleen  P.
Yakima, WA
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream uploaded by Arleen  P.
This coconut water cream is excellent to use in the summertime. It’s not heavy or greasy and absorbs fast to hydrate and smooth skin. It’s awesome because it’s even great for sensitive skin. First Aid Beauty has a great deal of amazing products for everyone’s needs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Briaana V.
il y a 9 mois
Paige W. il y a 9 mois
Yes! I thought my skin was combination, but after an in-depth skin consultation I learned for the first time in my life that my skin is oily and sensitive. This doesn’t make it shiny, it doesn’t make it feel greasy or oily at all, it doesn’t even feel like there’s anything there after a few seconds! It just absorbs so nicely into the skin so quickly it’s honestly amazing. If you’re on the fence at all you should definitely just try it, it’s a shockingly amazing moisturizer.