BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

Oil-free refreshingly light water cream moisturizer infused with skin nourishing Coconut Water hydrocharges your skin with a burst of electrolyte-rich moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin.Rich in electrolytes, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients, Coconut Water is known as nature’s perfect hydrator. This non-comedogenic formula absorbs immediately into skin while hydrocharging, to make it appear softer, smoother and more plumped. The oil-free formula is boosted by a combination of Sodium Hyaluronate and Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate to help reinforce skin’s moisture, protect against exposure to the elements and leave skin appearing smooth, soft and plumped.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Aqua (Water, Eau), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cocos Nu-cifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Salt (Maris Sal, Sal Marin), Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dip-teryx Odorata Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone Cross-polymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Phe-noxyethanol, Laureth-8.

• Does this work for dry dehydrated skin? I’ve had a hard t...3 Answers
  • How well does this work for dry skin?1 Answers
  • I’m so intrigued by this!! I’ve been looking for a cheape...1 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream
  • "I am absolutely in love with this facial was driving cream. I love anything with coconut in it, so I had to try it out! It really does what it claims and it is super moisturizing. I apply this only every other day and it keeps my face hydrated in looking fresh as ever. I would highly recommend this product for anyone with dry skin, or actually any skin type." in 6 reviews
  • "Noticed my skin looking dry and haggard (I blame my infant) and needed to step up my night moisturizing game. But I have sensitive skin and the previous products I tried stung or just didn't do the job. I use FAB face wash and daily moisterizer, so I sprung for this. No burning, no irritating smell. Just super creamy stuff. It is a little container, but a little goes a long way. I sometimes add the FAB 5-in-1 eye cream, but not nightly. I see a lot of improvement in the couple of months since purchasing. I've also experienced less breakouts. Will be buying again." in 4 reviews
Helen X.
Toronto, ON
This water cream has so many good things going for it and I really wanted to love it since I love so many other products from First Aid Beauty. I knew that this was packaged in a jar packaging, which isn't good for the antioxidants, but I knew if I loved this I would divide it and place it in other smaller jars to help protect the antioxidants for as long as possible. I really wish they had chosen to package this in a tube or pump bottle like they have done with many of their other products.

The Coconut Water Cream contains lots of good ingredients for your skin like coconut juice, licorice root extract, caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, cameillia sinensis extract, and feverfew extract (which FAB uses in a lot of their products). Unfortunately my skin just did not like this product. I rarely ever breakout but this did cause a few breakouts, especially on my neck and decollete. I think my skin just did not like the concentration of coconut juice this contains. So if you have acne prone skin (and even if you don't) just be a little careful with this. I wish I could use this though, and it does have a terrific natural coconut scent. My more detailed review can be seen here:
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product will work great in the summer, for when you don’t need a super thick moisturizing. Upon appliance it has a sort of light cooling effect, and leaves the skin soft and supple. Works well under makeup, so no complaints there. For a coconut product, I would expect it to be super hydrating (as most products containing coconut are), but it gives much less moisture than I anticipated. So like said, better for use in summer when your skin isn’t dying of thirst. For reference, I have combination skin as well as psoriasis, and this didn’t cause any breakouts (of acne or dry patches). Good product to me!
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I first got this as a sample and had to purchase it! I love everything about it. It is light weight on the skin, feels great when it is applied (slightly cooling), and barely has a scent. It is very hydrating and perfect for wearing under my cc cream. This one product introduced me to FAB brand, and I have since tried several of their products between samples and purchases. None of which I love nearly as much as this one. I'm not sure I need this Coconut Water Cream, but it makes me so happy to apply it. It's the full experience with this product. I have to test it every time I'm in Sephora.... just because! I love it under sunscreen on the weekends (my no makeup days) especially. Or I use on my forehead for extra moisturizing when I wear makeup (my driest area).
ANGELA M.
North Oaks, MN
I really enjoyed this product! I used all of it until it was all gone! it left my face moisturized, healthy, and I could see the clear effects on my skin and acne! I used this during the winter/ spring months so this was a time my skin was very reactive to the dry weather, and it helped to combat dryness. I am unsure however how it would hold up in the summer after I finished it, I wanted to try another brand that had a similar moisturizer, but that brand has let me down, so I will probably buy this again soon in the future.
Brittany 🌹.
Wylie
I wanted this product to work for my skin, I really did.I have extremely dry skin, and while I was on my conquest to find the perfect moisturizer, I stumbled across this water cream. The sephora sales associate let me try some on the back of my hand and I really enjoyed the feel of the product, so I figured that it would plump and hydrate my Sahara dessert skin. Wrong!
This cream was being sucked into my skin in seconds, and would leave my skin feeling dryer and tighter than after I had cleansed my face. I thought maybe it was the amount I was putting on but no matter how much product I put on my skin, it would always feel dry and tight.
I blame my skin, not the product, for how I experienced this product. I do think this is potentially a good product but it just didn't work for me.
Alyssa M.
Jersey
This moisturizer is really nice I love the consistency and I love how it feels on the skin and it smells like coconut. I also really like the brand first aid beauty it’s very simple and great for sensitive skin. But this one isn’t bad at all for the price, a little bit goes a long way but I will say that if you have really dry skin it’s not gonna be super moisturizing for you. Like I said I love the consistency and I love how it feels but sometimes my skin still feels dry throughout the day just because I feel like this one is too light weight for my skin type, it’s more of a Joe base moisturizer rather than a cream, so I think this would be better for someone who has more normal to combo skin. FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream
Keri M.
Morristown, TN
I’d like to start off by saying that I’m a huge fan of First Aid Beauty. They make amazing products at great price points. This moisturizer did not disappoint. It smells amazing and has an extremely lightweight feel to it. I knocked it down one star just because I don’t think it would be the best product to use when I’m dealing with my occasional extremely dry skin. If you’re looking for an everyday lightweight moisturizer, this is a winner.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I absolutely love this first aid beauty hello fab coconut water cream this stuff is the bomb it is so smooth smells great sinks into your skin I could just be that and bake my face in it all day long I love this stuff so much. I will definitely continue to purchase this I have to say it’s definitely one of my favorite creams that there is on the market I absolutely love it. You must try to even understand how awesome this product truly is.💋
Kimberly W.
Land o' Lakes
My skin had gotten extremely dry during my pregnancy with my son. After giving birth to him last December, I started getting depressed because my forehead was so flaky and looked so terrible when I would wear makeup. Thank God I walked into a Sephora and the lady suggested I buy this stuff because it has been a lifesaver! Just after a few uses the skin on my face was hydrated and smooth. I apply this product daily, especially under my makeup. It has a nice clean but subtle smell to it. I would definetly recommend.
Emily T.
Los Angeles, CA
Hydration at its finest. It is a water based formula which makes it easy to apply and not easy to clog your pores. Smells great and has a lovely dewy finish. I would recommend it as the perfect add on for your morning routine. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming MoisturizerFIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair CreamFirst Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Does this work for dry dehydrated skin? I’ve had a hard time finding a moisturizer that is hydrating enough the Belif moisture bomb works wonders for me but wanting to try a gel moisturizer?
Angel A.
Surrey, BC
What type of skin type is best suitable for this cream?
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Does this smell like their primer moisturizer?
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is this for?
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
Did anyone feel a slight tingling/burning sensation when using this?

back