BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An oil-free, refreshingly light water cream infused with skin nourishing coconut water that hydrocharges your skin with a burst of electrolyte-rich moisture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Rich in electrolytes, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients, Coconut Water is known as nature's perfect hydrator. This noncomedogenic formula absorbs immediately into skin while hydrocharging, to make it appear softer, smoother, and more plumped. The oil-free formula is boosted by a combination of sodium hyaluronate and alteromonas ferment filtrate to help reinforce skin's moisture, protect against exposure to the elements and leave skin appearing smooth, soft and plumped. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is oil-free, noncomedogenic, allergy tested, and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. It is artificial fragrance-free, vegan, gluten-free, and soy-freeResearch results: In a consumer perception test completed by 38 participants, after immediate use:- 100% of panelists reported their skin felt immediately hydrated- 97% of panelists reported their complexion appeared softer, smoother and more plumped. - 97% of panelists reported their skin looked and felt nourished and healthier. - 100% of panelists reported the product did not clog their pores.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Noticed my skin looking dry and haggard (I blame my infant) and needed to step up my night moisturizing game. But I have sensitive skin and the previous products I tried stung or just didn't do the job. I use FAB face wash and daily moisterizer, so I sprung for this. No burning, no irritating smell. Just super creamy stuff. It is a little container, but a little goes a long way. I sometimes add the FAB 5-in-1 eye cream, but not nightly. I see a lot of improvement in the couple of months since purchasing. I've also experienced less breakouts. Will be buying again." in 8 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with this facial was driving cream. I love anything with coconut in it, so I had to try it out! It really does what it claims and it is super moisturizing. I apply this only every other day and it keeps my face hydrated in looking fresh as ever. I would highly recommend this product for anyone with dry skin, or actually any skin type." in 6 reviews
  • "Noticed my skin looking dry and haggard (I blame my infant) and needed to step up my night moisturizing game. But I have sensitive skin and the previous products I tried stung or just didn't do the job. I use FAB face wash and daily moisterizer, so I sprung for this. No burning, no irritating smell. Just super creamy stuff. It is a little container, but a little goes a long way. I sometimes add the FAB 5-in-1 eye cream, but not nightly. I see a lot of improvement in the couple of months since purchasing. I've also experienced less breakouts. Will be buying again." in 4 reviews
Helen X.
This water cream has so many good things going for it and I really wanted to love it since I love so many other products from First Aid Beauty. I knew that this was packaged in a jar packaging, which isn't good for the antioxidants, but I knew if I loved this I would divide it and place it in other smaller jars to help protect the antioxidants for as long as possible. I really wish they had chosen to package this in a tube or pump bottle like they have done with many of their other products.

The Coconut Water Cream contains lots of good ingredients for your skin like coconut juice, licorice root extract, caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, cameillia sinensis extract, and feverfew extract (which FAB uses in a lot of their products). Unfortunately my skin just did not like this product. I rarely ever breakout but this did cause a few breakouts, especially on my neck and decollete. I think my skin just did not like the concentration of coconut juice this contains. So if you have acne prone skin (and even if you don't) just be a little careful with this. I wish I could use this though, and it does have a terrific natural coconut scent. My more detailed review can be seen here:
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product will work great in the summer, for when you don’t need a super thick moisturizing. Upon appliance it has a sort of light cooling effect, and leaves the skin soft and supple. Works well under makeup, so no complaints there. For a coconut product, I would expect it to be super hydrating (as most products containing coconut are), but it gives much less moisture than I anticipated. So like said, better for use in summer when your skin isn’t dying of thirst. For reference, I have combination skin as well as psoriasis, and this didn’t cause any breakouts (of acne or dry patches). Good product to me!
Emily T.
Los Angeles, CA
Hydration at its finest. It is a water based formula which makes it easy to apply and not easy to clog your pores. Smells great and has a lovely dewy finish. I would recommend it as the perfect add on for your morning routine. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming MoisturizerFirst Aid Beauty Ultra Repair CreamFirst Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
Ashley M.
Rocky Mount
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is one of my favorites. The packaging is so cute to me, it’s at a decent price, and it’s very gentle. It leaves your skin feeling amazing. It’s effective and does exactly what it says. I highly recommend this.
I got this product from Sephora.   sephora.comFirst Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream
Emily R.
Hays, KS
Recently, I have been trying new skincare for my combination skin. I tried a sample of this and fell in love! It moisturizes my skin without making it too oily. I got mine at Sephora for $34 dollars. It is a little pricey but you don't need a ton of it. I am definitely going to buy again.
Jennie I.
I'm just gonna start off by saying that I am a skincare junkie, and I am absolutely obsessed with this moisturizer! I am combination-oily and tend to be more dry in the winter time. This moisturizer makes my skin feel so refreshed and like it just took a giant gulp of water! Provides a great base for makeup and just feels so amazing! I think dry skin types may not like this one as it's very thin in texture, but I highly recommend for normal to oily skin types!
Mackenzie S.
Charlotte
This product is so lightweight and does not make your face oily at all. I really liked that it really helped my makeup go on well. I love this face moisturizer and highly recommend it. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
Light. Moisturizing. Affordable. Smells great! I mean what else could you ask for? This will defiantly always stay on hand for me. It’s just the right consistency and doesn’t have a strong scent. I would recommend everyone to try it!
Shansa G.
I've been liking it so far. Feels refreshing, like a glass of coconut water for the skin. It's a little too light for my dry skin right now. But I'm sure it'll be perfect for summer. I can totally see this working out for someone with oily skin. I would definitely repurchase this.
Anna C.
This moisturizer is great for combination skin and it dries down quickly to a powdery finish that feels fresh but not like you’ll dry out. So far I haven’t had any breakouts which has been great. The only thing that would make it better is if you got more product for the price.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Does this smell like their primer moisturizer?
Angel A.
Surrey, BC
What type of skin type is best suitable for this cream?
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is this for?
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Does it work for winter time?
Lina o.
Edgbaston, Birmingham
Can you use it as a skin care cream?