BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

Formulated with Coconut Water and other superfood ingredients, this natural, complexion-enhancing moisturizer instantly brightens, hydrates and smooths in one simple step, while helping blur the appearance of pores and imperfections.Makeup meets skincare with this two-in-one moisturizer and makeup-gripping primer. Formulated with superfood ingredients that are rich in vital proteins, electrolytes and minerals and infused with a natural coconut scent, this priming moisturizer hydrates and smooths skin as light-reflecting Micro-Pearls impart a subtle, dewy luminosity. The result is beautiful, healthy-looking skin when worn alone and long-lasting makeup when used as a prep step.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Glucose, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Maltodextrin, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 80, Lactobacillus Ferment, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

Alison G.
Roseville, MI
I really, really, reeeeally love this primer. I was even expecting to! I got it in a kit for $6.50 and was completely blown away with how well it worked with my IT cosmetics foundation. It made my makeup apply so effortlessly and gave me a great base for making my foundation last longer than usual without being cakey or having weird product build up. Another pro about this product is that it's so different from other primers that pill up or feel very silicone-y. First Aid's blends and absorbs into my skin in a very complimentary way. I like how this has a little bit of pigment to it that is more flesh toned than anything. Smells fantastic. Neat little primer that I think everyone needs to give a chance.
Trinity B.
Evansville
First of all, this smells AMAZING! I love it with my whole heart. It is so moisturizing and gives your skin a big glass of water when it's thirsty. It's soothing, not greasy at all, and can be worn by itself or under makeup/as a primer.

I don't use it every day, because like I said, it's VERY moisturizing. But when I do wear it, it does provide a somewhat tacky base for your makeup to adhere to.

I do find that it can make my skin look more textured than normal, but it's nothing i can't work with. That's why I'm giving it 4 stars.

Other than that, this is GREAT for dry and/or sensitive skin!!! 💜 give it a shot!
Erika B.
DuPont, WA
This hands down my 2nd favorite primer, Hourglass still number 1 for special occasions, but First Aid Beauty Coconut Primer is my daily go to, even if I am not wearing a tinted moisturizer or light foundation, I wear this!!

First Aid Beauty primer, give me a tiny bit of color as well as glow, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it is a layer of hydration for my dry skin!

Plus I love the smell, not at all over powering, so its doesn't make my asthma act up, Love, Love, Love It and I have not only tried many different primers, but have several in my no go box!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
If you have combo skin or dry skin you will love this primer. It moisturizes pretty well without emphasizing any texture you have on your face. It helps your makeup apply better and stay longer. I felt like this really helped my foundation stay all day. I loved the moisturizer aspect though. It made my skin feel so much better. You don’t need much product either. Maybe about a pea size or a tiny bit larger. I had a 0.34oz sample and I got around 20-30 uses out of it. I will definitely pick this up for the winter when my skin is beyond dry. I definitely think it is worth the money for the quality of the product, but again you can almost always pick things up on sale.
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
I received a sample of this from Sephora and I fell in love with it. I love a product that can bring life into your face when it’s feeling dry and this does that. It looks a little think when you’re about to apply it to your face but once you rub it on your face it just sets into your skin and you immediately feel the hydration from the product. It smells great as well. I feel like it helps create a great base for my foundation application :) Will be purchasing full size soon!
Sunny A.
First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer (full-size, $28). Aside from testing out a dab or two of First Aid Beauty products in-store, I hadn’t tried the brand before. The product sounded interesting—an “ultra hydrating priming moisturizer” with “micro-pearls for a subtle dewy glow.” The brochure said to apply a dime-sized amount evenly over a clean face and that it can be worn alone or under makeup. I’ve used this product a couple of times so far, and while it smells good (so coconutty, of course!) and offers a nice luminous finish, it wasn’t especially moisturizing. I definitely need to use an actual moisturizer before applying this product, but my skin has been feeling extra dry lately so maybe I’m just getting old and crusty. 😛
Assata R.
So far, so good. I usually use just shea butter or coconut oil as facial moisturizers but with aging skin, I'm learning that I need to use something... let's say... different. I am not big on wearing make-up and other creams but I thought it was time for me to try and keep my skin feeling as good as possible.

This was recommended to me by my best friend. I bought a 3-piece set from Sephora which included this primer, the face wash, and a shimmer stick. So far, I like it. The primer adds a shimmer to my skin without making my face look like a disco ball. It also helps to make my skin FEEL moisturized, which is a big issue for me.

I've only been using it for 2 weeks but I'm looking forward to seeing what results (if any) my skin will get from repeated use. Overall, this is definitely worth a try.
McKenna M.
Louisville
Product is light as air and feels good on the skin, but I wish it did more. I don't think it was a great primer and I need a heavier moisturizer. It's great if you just need a little bit of product on your skin, but I want a little more from a primer/moisturizer.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love this product! Recently (maybe because of the cold weather) my skin has become extremely dry as opposed to my normally EXTREMELY oily skin to the point where my chin skin cracks and almost appears burned (looks like a chemical burn, very weird). All of my primers I have are for super oily, pore infested skin, but those right now would do everything aside kill me. This primer has been a god sent. Though it isn't extremely moisturizing, it does smooth my skin over and provide adequate moisturization when combined with a standalone moisturizer. I got a 0.7 oz in an 8$ set at sephora along with some radiance pads (I love those, and use them on my not-so-dry cheeks). After trying this product, I just ordered the 45$ set of full size products from sephora and can't wait to receive it!
Bella M.
Delray Beach, FL
This primer is great, it has a nice smell, goes on smoothly under makeup. Has a slight shimmer to it that makes skin glow and doesn't look too matte or dewy. I'm not completely sure if it hides pores but I've found that it gives a smooth texture and nice base to apply the rest of my makeup.  First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
I have sensitive skin and I'm prone to breakouts - does this clog your skin or make you breakout?
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer just looking for opinions or thoughts on this product, had it recommended for my dry skin, thanks
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Would you recommend this primer or the Too Faced Hangover?
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
Has this broke anyone out?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Can this be used as a moisturizer then another hydrating primer over?

Sephora