BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A superfood-powered, oil-free priming moisturizer that brightens, smooths, and visibly blurs pores and imperfections, while leaving skin with a natural, dewy glow.... see more...

Tash D.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer more...
This is a nice moisturizing primer. I don’t notice that my makeup looks loads better, but I do notice that it keeps my skin smooth.
Katie M.
Phenix City
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. Smells amazing. Not expensive. Definitely see a difference. Will buy again
Janelle G.
Boise, ID
This is one of those products that looks, smells and feels nice, I'm just not sure it's actually doing anything. I just don't notice a huge difference with it. Feels more like a moisturizer than a primer.
Jasmine C.
St, NL
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this product. It is a must have product as a part of my every day skin care routine. It has made such a difference in my skin.