BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

An Ophthalmology-Tested gentle, yet effective makeup remover with Coconut Water, Coconut Oil and Sodium Hyaluronate that melts away even the most stubborn makeup and leaves skin hydrated, conditioned and smoothed.This soft gel-textured makeup remover has a Micellar base that melts away stubborn layers of the heaviest makeup, including waterproof and long-wear types. The gentle formulation is Ophthalmology-Tested, so while it’s tough on makeup, it is safe to use around the eyes (even for contact lens wearers!). It contains nourishing Coconut Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate and Goji Berry to leave skin feeling soft, nourished and smooth, never tight or dry with no greasy after-feel.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Methyl Soyate, Carbomer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

• I’ve never heard of this, is it any good?3 Answers
  • Is this good for removing waterproof mascara? I have a ba...3 Answers
  • Is this gentle on the skin or harsh?4 Answers
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I’ve always found that eye makeup removers are either so harsh that they burn my eyes, or that “gentle” formulas never get everything off. This problem is a thing of the past now that I found this. It’s gentle, but effective in removing my makeup! It feels cools and refreshing and works so well. The directions say to use two pumps, but I found that one does the trick for removing all of my eye makeup (disclaimer – I don’t wear that much eye makeup so if you wear a lot, maybe two pumps would be better). I’ve found my new makeup remover and I’m never going back!
Shona D.
Blackshear
This was just a complete fail for me. It only smeared a little of my makeup & I rubbed & rubbed. Let it sit, & rubbed the product around my face some more. It barely did anything at all. After rinsing there was still so much makeup left on my face. It didn't remove my mascara or eyeshadow at all & there was still foundation all over my face, just looked patchy. I was highly dissapointed. Maybe it would work if you are the type to wear barely any makeup. But it didn't even take off my non-waterproof mascara. As for me, I'm still on the hunt.
Araceli H.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted to like this, but after just ONE use I really can't. It kind of melted my mascara but all that did was move it around and give me raccoon eyes. Easy, rinse it off, right? NOPE. It's like it formed a barrier between the water and the mascara AND the foundation. No matter how much water I splashed on my face no makeup came off. You could see the water beading on my skin over the cleanser. I had to go in with actual micellar water and wipe my makeup off with a cotton pad. I will say, it was really gentle on the eyes, didn't even feel it
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
Hello Fab Coconut Micellar Makeup Melter is a gentle yet very effective way to remove even the most stubborn makeup!! This makeup remover is awesome!! It removed my eyeliner and mascara with ease and did not burn my eyes or irritate my skin.FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello Fab Coconut Micellar Makeup Melter
It even left my skin feeling so soft and clean!! It smells nice not overpowering coconut smell but it has a hint of it. I love this product!! I had never tried First Aid Beauty products before but am looking forward to trying more!!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This didn’t work fo me initially when I tried using it as my only cleansing source as it left a weird film/barrier on my skin, especially when I was using cool water instead of warm. After many attempts I found that it’s awesome at removing eye makeup and so that what I use it as. I take my makeup off with this and then follow up with my usual cleanser and the results are perfection😊❤️
Alisha C.
First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer

First aid beauty products are wonderful. The smell is great nothing like the smell of coconut. It makes your skin very smooth and soft. It was a wonderful moisturizer. I recommend this product to anyone who likes soft and smooth skin.
Kate K.
I really like this stuff!! It removes my surface layer of makeup pretty decently. I like to double cleanse. -1 Star for price as I can get same quality cheaper. Smells great and doesn’t strip my skin.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
When I first tried this product I thought of this is just okay but the more I’ve used it the better it gets. It’s almost like my skin got used to this and worked better. Loved that it was gentle in my eye area. Also skin felt nicely hydrated (I have dry skin). I do think $26 is a little pricey but totally worth the splurge if you have money.
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
Amazing, when used correctly! My favorite eye makeup remover. I have sensitive eyes, so I don’t like having to wipe my eye makeup off with a towel. I dab this on my eyes and let it sit for 20 seconds. I follow with a cleansing oil or balm. 🔺It is important not to wet your face
until you have massaged in your cleansing oil or balm.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I love this stuff!! It really does melt away a days worth of water proof make up! It doesn’t have a scent and doesn’t breakout my face either! The price is a little high but I believe it will last a while!
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
Is this gentle on the skin or harsh?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I’ve never heard of this, is it any good?
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Does this work really good at taking off your makeup?
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
Is this good for removing waterproof mascara? I have a bad time removing my mascara without losing lashes in the process.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
How is this product in comparison to Benefit Cosmetics makeup melt?

Sephora