Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersFirst Aid Beauty
Hello Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer

First Aid Beauty Hello Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer

by First Aid Beauty

Formulated with Coconut Water and other superfood ingredients, this natural, complexion-enhancing moisturizer instantly brightens, hydrates and smooths in one simple step, while helping blur the appearance of pores and imperfections.Makeup meets skincare with this two-in-one moisturizer and makeup-gripping primer. Formulated with superfood ingredients that are rich in vital proteins, electrolytes and minerals and infused with a natural coconut scent, this priming moisturizer hydrates and smooths skin as light-reflecting Micro-Pearls impart a subtle, dewy luminosity. The result is beautiful, healthy-looking skin when worn alone and long-lasting makeup when used as a prep step.!--split-- { "Ingredients": { "ingredient_name_1":"Coconut Water", "ingredient_description_1":"A nutrient rich water composed of electrolytes, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients that helps hydrate and revitalize skin.", "ingredient_name_2":"Quinoa Protein", "ingredient_description_2":"A superfood with high levels of complete protein that helps protect, repair and strengthen the skin barrier.", "ingredient_name_3":"Mineral Blend", "ingredient_description_3":"A blend of Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Silica minerals that help support skin health.", "ingredient_name_4":"Micro-Pearls", "ingredient_description_4":"Finely milled minerals with light reflecting properties that amplify skin's natural radiance for a beautifully luminous effect.", "all_ingredients":"Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Glucose, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Maltodextrin, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 80, Lactobacillus Ferment, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)."},"HowToUse":{ "list_item_1":"Apply evenly over clean face.", "list_item_2":"Follow with makeup or wear alone for a natural look.", "youtube_id":"8eJRMUH4OGg", "media__cover":"wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDP_Video-Thumbnails_CoconutPrimer.png"}}

Start your review of First Aid Beauty Hello Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the consistency and its so soft and lightweight. It makes the skin velvet soft and help semi blur. It wears ok. I think it has room for longevity improvements. This is my 3rd time using it. Pairs well with bb cream
Michelle O.
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Umm, AMAZING! It gives skin a gorgeous, natural looking glow alone or under makeup. I'm a dedicated buyer! It's perfect- full of nutrients for your skin! Definitely recommend!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,091 reviews
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this primer every morning whether I am wearing powder or foundation. It is so moisturizing and smoothing. It creates such a smooth canvas for a perfect application of makeup and my makeup stays well into into the night when I want to remove it!
Ravid P.
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Ravid P.
This has got to be one of my favorite primers and I’m not a primer person. I use this every day even without foundation it just gives a nice finish and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. I highly recommend this product to anyone who isn’t super into primers I haven’t seen any bad reviews about this one!!!
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Natasha B.
This is a great moisturizer/primer duo, For my dry skin, it moisturize amazingly. Especially summertime I hate too much foundation, one squeeze of e.l.f. Camo CC Cream - Medium 330 W - 1.05oz along with this Moisturizer/primer mix together and it blend beautiful onto my face. No irritation. Not sticky feeling. Soft and smooth finish.
Susan T.
Mount Vernon, IL
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Susan T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok y’all , I was looking for a new primer a few months ago and after looking at all the reviews and seeing that this was a Clean at Sephora product, I took the plunge and purchased. I wanted to wait a few months to review to see how my mature skin would react and here I am ready to order more! First of all I love the glow it gives my skin. You don’t need much and a little goes a long way. It’s extremely hydrating and smooths out fine lines and wrinkles which is a huge plus for me! First Aid Beauty Hello Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
Fountains K.
Apopka, FL
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Fountains K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Primer that loves your skin! #firstaidbeautygiftedme their coconut skin smoothie priming moisturizer. It’s formulated to act dually as a primer and moisturizer that is enriched with ingredients to help your skin. It helps keep your makeup on and also give you beautiful skin at the same time. Slide to see product. Retail price: $30
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica D.
This is an okay primer. It leaves my skin slightly shiny. I guess it has somewhat dewy finish. I personally do not smell any coconut in it. It absorbed into my skin great and left it soft and ready for makeup. #folliwforfollow Allure Beauty Box First Aid Beauty Hello Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
Kinsey B.
North Bend, OR
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Kinsey B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this stuff so much it's amazing not even kidding!!! If you have sensitive skin or irritated skin when you put on make up this is what you need I use First Aid Beauty Hello Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer every day before I put on make up and it makes it look so smooth and feel so good
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
First Aid Beauty Hello  Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Sephora
First Aid Beauty Hello Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer Really like this primer! Smells amazing feels great and does a wonderful Job! Highly recommend this!! My makeup lasted all night with it!

157 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
il y a 13 jours
Katrina M. il y a 13 jours
Yes the whole brand line is pretty amazing to be honest
Amanda C.
Hot Springs, AR
il y a 20 jours
Gina T. il y a 18 jours
Yes!! Absolutely love and a must have!
Katie S.
il y a 2 mois
Deanna H. il y a 2 mois
I've used this product for a long time. It does not smooth skin, but it does hydrate the skin well and add a luminescent glow to the face before applying makeup.
Tanya F.
Spring, TX
il y a 6 mois
First Aid Beauty Hello Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer is this at all similar to the coconut water cream?
Keena S. il y a 2 mois
No. This is a very specific feel. It’s light but has a beautiful shimmery finish. It’s a primer rather than a moisturizer though so you’ll need to use something underneath it.