First Aid Beauty Gentle Cleansing Wipes 30 Wipes uploaded by Emma P.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A convenient packet of towelettes that gently remove makeup, surface oils, and impurities. Perfect for use any time of day, whenever your skin needs instant refreshing, FAB Gentle Cleansing Wipes clean the skin and remove all traces of makeup, surface oils, and impurities. The combination of chamomile, aloe, and bisabolol calm and soothe the skin, while botanical antioxidants stave off free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is this the same brand at Walgreens I bought1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great.... I use them to remove makeup at the end of the night and to refresh in the morning. Hydrating with no greasy residue. No hard rubbing or scrubbing which is best for my sensitive skin.
They are also good for makeup mistakes, just use and toss. I am fond of several other skin care options from this brand. Definitely worth a try.
Khary O.
Woodhaven
Beauty Junkie Expert
First aid beauty gentle cleAnsing wipes are good .I have used them a couple of times and compared to other cleansing wipes they don't dry up your skin after using them and leaves it moisturized.The package and smell are nice.I like that they aren't pricey compared to other cleansing wipes
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were alright. I love this brand and how they're super gentle and great for sensitive skin like mine. However, these are not as good as other products from them. The towel was very thin and it made it hard to maneuver when getting everything off your skin. It seemed sort of cheap, while these are pretty expensive wipes. I feel like they could have invested in quilted sheets or something that was sturdier so that you could more easily take off your face products. I liked how the towels were very damp though. Some wipes are too dry and don't work as well, but these were saturated. They were not the absolute best at removing every speck of makeup either, which I require from expensive wipes. I also would love a snap closure so that the last few wipes stay as saturated as the rest. All in all, these were just fine if they were drugstore and I loved the gentleness, but they just aren't worth the hefty price tag in my book.
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these wipes felt like I genuinely got a clean face using these and felt as if they truly lifted dirt and excess oils from my skin! Would definitely use again
Jessica J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally, a facial cleansing wipe that is strong enough to really clean my skin, but gentle enough not to dry it out or make me breakout in zits or hives! I have very temperamental skin, and it's all trial and error with products for my face. I tried this on a whim when placing my order at Sephora and I'm so glad I did! I only wish there were more wipes in the package so I didn't have to reorder every couple of weeks, but I'll take it! I love that they are unscented as well, so there's no leftover film or smell on my skin. Definitely will buy again and again!
Lori W.
Indian Trail, NC
These are amazing! I have very sensitive skin and I'm active a lot. I am marathon training and often I run with groups that are 30 minutes or so away from home. The combination of sweat, heat, and sensitive skin was causing me to break out badly. I bought these wipes to use for after my workouts and they have prevented any further breakouts and don't irritate my skin. They also make a great eye makeup remover!
Sharon R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the brand and their products. I decided to try the Gentle Cleansing Wipes and I love it. I am very particular about Cleansing Wipes that I use because I have very sensitive skin - and this works out for me. It doesn't make my skin burn or turn red.
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used one of these wipes as a makeup remover wipe but then 5 seconds later I had a horrible allergic reaction to something in the product so I would definitely not use these if you have sensitive skin like me or you will have hives all over your face
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first aid beauty line I generally new to me, an Ulta associate gave me a free sample of these wipes to try out. At first I thought nothing of it but when I gave it a try I was in love. You can use it to take off your makeup, or what I like to do is take off my makeup then wipe it over my face after, to get any left overs and to clean my face. I always fall asleep without washing my face so I left this at my bedside to clean off the days grime and I noticed a change in my acne when I woke up, it had cleared up a lot of it. I used those wipes everyday and when I ran out I had to get another bag. It doesn't smell like much, which might be a good thing but I am still in love with this. The price point is high but it's worth it for the acne/ face cleaning results!
Madison A.
Bowling Green
Very gentle on the skin not harsh or abrasive. I loved the smell of them and they were good at removing all the make up even the liquid lip sticks stain that I had on it was very cost efficient and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Brenda Q.