First Aid Beauty Gentle Cleansing Wipes 30 Wipes uploaded by Emma P.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A convenient packet of towelettes that gently remove makeup, surface oils, and impurities. Perfect for use any time of day, whenever your skin needs instant refreshing, FAB Gentle Cleansing Wipes clean the skin and remove all traces of makeup, surface oils, and impurities. The combination of chamomile, aloe, and bisabolol calm and soothe the skin, while botanical antioxidants stave off free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is this the same brand at Walgreens I bought1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first aid beauty line I generally new to me, an Ulta associate gave me a free sample of these wipes to try out. At first I thought nothing of it but when I gave it a try I was in love. You can use it to take off your makeup, or what I like to do is take off my makeup then wipe it over my face after, to get any left overs and to clean my face. I always fall asleep without washing my face so I left this at my bedside to clean off the days grime and I noticed a change in my acne when I woke up, it had cleared up a lot of it. I used those wipes everyday and when I ran out I had to get another bag. It doesn't smell like much, which might be a good thing but I am still in love with this. The price point is high but it's worth it for the acne/ face cleaning results!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Finally, a facial cleansing wipe that is strong enough to really clean my skin, but gentle enough not to dry it out or make me breakout in zits or hives! I have very temperamental skin, and it's all trial and error with products for my face. I tried this on a whim when placing my order at Sephora and I'm so glad I did! I only wish there were more wipes in the package so I didn't have to reorder every couple of weeks, but I'll take it! I love that they are unscented as well, so there's no leftover film or smell on my skin. Definitely will buy again and again!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a professional makeup artist, so my fave is typically loaded with product. I have a ritual of softening and removing as much makeup as possible with a gentle makeup wipe before washing my face. These do work very well, although I don't find them to be anything particularly fabulous for the value. Definitely wouldn't recommend using around sensitive eyes, at least not in my case.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Let me first off mention that I LOVE these. I am giving them four stars because I wish they had a snap closure. I feel like I have about two weeks to use them up after I open a new pack before they dry out. However for those two weeks they are amazing! Doesn't irritate my eyes or dry out my skin at all! Just please make a pack that closes!!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Indian Trail, NC
These are amazing! I have very sensitive skin and I'm active a lot. I am marathon training and often I run with groups that are 30 minutes or so away from home. The combination of sweat, heat, and sensitive skin was causing me to break out badly. I bought these wipes to use for after my workouts and they have prevented any further breakouts and don't irritate my skin. They also make a great eye makeup remover!
Tamirria S.
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great.... I use them to remove makeup at the end of the night and to refresh in the morning. Hydrating with no greasy residue. No hard rubbing or scrubbing which is best for my sensitive skin.
They are also good for makeup mistakes, just use and toss. I am fond of several other skin care options from this brand. Definitely worth a try.
Khary O.
Khary O.
Woodhaven
Beauty Junkie Expert
First aid beauty gentle cleAnsing wipes are good .I have used them a couple of times and compared to other cleansing wipes they don't dry up your skin after using them and leaves it moisturized.The package and smell are nice.I like that they aren't pricey compared to other cleansing wipes
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the brand and their products. I decided to try the Gentle Cleansing Wipes and I love it. I am very particular about Cleansing Wipes that I use because I have very sensitive skin - and this works out for me. It doesn't make my skin burn or turn red.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used one of these wipes as a makeup remover wipe but then 5 seconds later I had a horrible allergic reaction to something in the product so I would definitely not use these if you have sensitive skin like me or you will have hives all over your face
Madison A.
Madison A.
Bowling Green
Very gentle on the skin not harsh or abrasive. I loved the smell of them and they were good at removing all the make up even the liquid lip sticks stain that I had on it was very cost efficient and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Brenda Q.