FIRST AID BEAUTY Gentle Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Emma P.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

On-the-go cleansing towelettes that gently remove makeup, surface oils and impurities. Perfect for use any time of day, whenever your skin needs instant refreshing.These alcohol and fragrance free wipes are formulated with a combination of Chamomile, Aloe and Bisabolol to help calm and soothe the skin and the botanical-derived FAB Antioxidant Booster to help protect against environmental aggressors.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Phytate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycerin.

• Is this the same brand at Walgreens I bought1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
These are great.... I use them to remove makeup at the end of the night and to refresh in the morning. Hydrating with no greasy residue. No hard rubbing or scrubbing which is best for my sensitive skin.
They are also good for makeup mistakes, just use and toss. I am fond of several other skin care options from this brand. Definitely worth a try.
Khary O.
Woodhaven
First aid beauty gentle cleAnsing wipes are good .I have used them a couple of times and compared to other cleansing wipes they don't dry up your skin after using them and leaves it moisturized.The package and smell are nice.I like that they aren't pricey compared to other cleansing wipes
Yolonda B.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
These cleansing wipes are great for removing makeup or just to refresh your face. They will take off a heavy face full of makeup. Leaving your skin feeling clean.
Cristina G.
I purchased these for travel after sampling and then purchasing the FAB Cleanser. The same great cleanser but in these handy travel wipes. Works great without having to use a heavy hand.
Carrie B.
Atlanta, GA
First Aid Beauty Gentle Cleansing Wipes exfoliate and tone your skin. The wipes works for sensitive skin and effectively removed small traces of makeup. The product was gentle and did not cause irritation.
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love love love these wipes felt like I genuinely got a clean face using these and felt as if they truly lifted dirt and excess oils from my skin! Would definitely use again
Lori W.
Indian Trail, NC
These are amazing! I have very sensitive skin and I'm active a lot. I am marathon training and often I run with groups that are 30 minutes or so away from home. The combination of sweat, heat, and sensitive skin was causing me to break out badly. I bought these wipes to use for after my workouts and they have prevented any further breakouts and don't irritate my skin. They also make a great eye makeup remover!
Emma P.
Lebanon, TN
The first aid beauty line I generally new to me, an Ulta associate gave me a free sample of these wipes to try out. At first I thought nothing of it but when I gave it a try I was in love. You can use it to take off your makeup, or what I like to do is take off my makeup then wipe it over my face after, to get any left overs and to clean my face. I always fall asleep without washing my face so I left this at my bedside to clean off the days grime and I noticed a change in my acne when I woke up, it had cleared up a lot of it. I used those wipes everyday and when I ran out I had to get another bag. It doesn't smell like much, which might be a good thing but I am still in love with this. The price point is high but it's worth it for the acne/ face cleaning results!
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
These were alright. I love this brand and how they're super gentle and great for sensitive skin like mine. However, these are not as good as other products from them. The towel was very thin and it made it hard to maneuver when getting everything off your skin. It seemed sort of cheap, while these are pretty expensive wipes. I feel like they could have invested in quilted sheets or something that was sturdier so that you could more easily take off your face products. I liked how the towels were very damp though. Some wipes are too dry and don't work as well, but these were saturated. They were not the absolute best at removing every speck of makeup either, which I require from expensive wipes. I also would love a snap closure so that the last few wipes stay as saturated as the rest. All in all, these were just fine if they were drugstore and I loved the gentleness, but they just aren't worth the hefty price tag in my book.
Brenda Q.