First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance(R) Intensive Peel 1.7 oz uploaded by Sofia G.First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance(R) Intensive Peel 1.7 oz uploaded by Caroline P.First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance(R) Intensive Peel 1.7 oz uploaded by Shelby S.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #36 in Facial Peels

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A non-abrasive, extra strength at-home exfoliating peel to help visibly smooth and improve skin dullness after just a single use. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Facial Radiance® helps resurface, smooth, and brighten skin by removing dead cells. It visibly smooths and improves the appearance of dullness after just a single use. Three different types of exfoliators lactic acid, salicylic acid, and actizyme work together to provide effective exfoliating results and help support the skin's natural renewal. The formula combines clay and active charcoal to achieve a pH balance that makes it safe yet strong enough to achieve dramatic results in a single step. Regular use of this exfoliating peel maximizes absorption of active ingredients from skin care products and helps maintain a perfect canvas for flawless makeup application or a no makeup day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Intensive Peel has undergone safety testing, is free of artificial fragrances and colorants, and can be used by individuals with sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer test using First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance: 10 minutes after using the product: - 92% said skin felt smoother - 93% said skin feels soft and silky - 80% saw an improvement in skin dullness After 6 weeks of using the product: - 97% said skin appears brighter - 95% said skin felt smooth, soft, and silky after use - 93% saw a healthy glow and an improvement in overall skin appearance see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Caroline P.
Ahhhhhh what can I say, this product single handedly took care on my texture and uneven skin over night. I was hesitant to spend $40 at sephora on a product that I wasn't sure how my face was going to react to so I asked for a sample. The tiny little sample the gave me lasted me three full face applications. And you guessed it, I went and bought the full size container after the very first application because of the huge improvement I noticed the very next day. Don't be turned off by how little the full size product looks like, a tiny little bit goes a long way. And if you're struggling with texture, $40 is way cheaper than going to a dermatologist or buying a prescription retinol based cream. Trust me, get a sample of this first. Now, I have to say that it IS intense. It burns so bad, but after the first couple of uses your skin adjusts to it. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance(R) Intensive Peel 1.7 oz
MrsVee V.
I DO love this product. I normally get Chemical peels so I’m defiantly not afraid of the burning/tingling/stinging WHICH IT WILL DO but AFTER you’ve taken it off, which is where I’m kind of on the fence about with this. I’m used to the burning/tingle sensation during a chem peel or at home peels but this however, does not do any of that while you have it on. Once you’ve washed it however, that’s when the party starts. And it lasts for about 15-20 min ONCE washed off (which is where I’m confused about) But I MUST say... once the tingling sensation has worn off.. the smooth feeling that’s left behind is AMAZING.
Shelby R.
Mount airy
I used this with my husband for the first time about a month ago. It said it wasn’t for sensitive skin but my skin is weird and is sensitive to some things and others not so much so I decided to try it anyways. My husband who doesn’t have sensitive skin at all also tried it with me. About 2 minutes into having the peel on my husband started yelling “it burns” and begging me to wash it off. I have to agree it burned my skin too. lol he did say afterwards that his skin felt cleaner then it ever has. I would recommend if you get this to do a spot test before you put it all over your face. The price for it wasn’t bad though.
Isabelle C.
New York
The concept of using something this acidic on your face is pretty counterintuitive, but your skin will GLOW. I suffer from dry patches of skin, and when I go to put on skin makeup, the makeup just accentuates the flakey areas on my face! This peel really works to exfoliate your face to give yourself a flat surface to work with when later applying makeup. It's a little tingly when applied, but it only stays on your face for about a minute.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
This stuff is NO JOKE. I’ve used other facial peels in the past and always felt like I wanted a more intense treatment. WELL I FOUND IT! I only left this on for two minutes as directed, but my skin was on FIRE! It’s actually a little uncomfortable so I would say if you have sensitive skin, leave it on for literally 30 seconds, but I LOVED how it felt like it was really doing its job, and the next morning, my skin felt amazing.
Lindsey 🌙.
Green Bay, WI
I love these facial radiance pads! They help gently exfoliate my skin, and help control my acne. My skin did purge from them at first, so if you start getting little whiteheads, just keep using them! They're helping your dead skin turnover faster which can cause acne in the beginning, but in the end, your skin will look more smooth!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Another fantastic product from fab! Left my fair combo skin bright, glowing and so soft. Wasn’t harsh and easy to use. I recommend this product and especially this brand. I will happy repurchase this.
Bailey N.
Wow guys! I was looking for a great peel and this is IT. It does not disappoint at all. I have very oily skin even in the winter and this peel helps so much. I do it twice a week. It really brightens my skin and closes my pores. It’s amazing! Also, my skin is not sensitive at all and I️ find that it doesn’t burn until after I wash the mask off. My skin gets pretty red as well afterwards, but it lets me know its doing its job! So the only thing I would say is that if you have sensitive skin, definitely do a patch test first. I loveeee this mask! Highly recommend.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
It’s really mild unlike other wipes I used but it doesn’t do much. I got it in sephora when I waslooking for something cheaper than I usually use, It’s really affordable but I won’t be repurchasing cos I don’t see any difference in my skin.
Bek S.
i got these expecting them to be like a chemical peel and it’s nothing like that at all. its a lot more gentle and helps so much with brightening my dull skin. i have come to love this product and i use it once a week, it’s just not what i was expecting at first
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Did anyone's skin "purge" (breakout) after using this product? I know purging is a side effect of using chemical peels!
Arzoo A.
How is this peel for acne scarring??
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
I have been searching for a really good peel and this one keeps poping up. it really worth the price?
Jessica S.
Is this product drying? I've used other at home peel products, but some of them have been drying to my temperamental, combination skin
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
How effective is this for combination skin with hormonal adult acne?