First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance(R) Intensive Peel 1.7 oz uploaded by Shelby S.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A non-abrasive, extra strength at-home exfoliating peel to help visibly smooth and improve skin dullness after just a single use. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Facial Radiance® helps resurface, smooth, and brighten skin by removing dead cells. It visibly smooths and improves the appearance of dullness after just a single use. Three different types of exfoliators lactic acid, salicylic acid, and actizyme work together to provide effective exfoliating results and help support the skin's natural renewal. The formula combines clay and active charcoal to achieve a pH balance that makes it safe yet strong enough to achieve dramatic results in a single step. Regular use of this exfoliating peel maximizes absorption of active ingredients from skin care products and helps maintain a perfect canvas for flawless makeup application or a no makeup day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Intensive Peel has undergone safety testing, is free of artificial fragrances and colorants, and can be used by individuals with sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer test using First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance: 10 minutes after using the product: - 92% said skin felt smoother - 93% said skin feels soft and silky - 80% saw an improvement in skin dullness After 6 weeks of using the product: - 97% said skin appears brighter - 95% said skin felt smooth, soft, and silky after use - 93% saw a healthy glow and an improvement in overall skin appearance see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will update this review due to the fact that I've used it once so far. I applied it w/ a clean, sterilized makeup brush instead of the sponge that comes with this. The layer I applied wasn't as thick as it probably should have been but I still could definitely visibly see the product spread onto my chin, nose, inner part of my cheeks. I do have sensitive skin but I do have a higher pain tolerance, and this didn't tingle or burn until the 5 minutes passed as well as a bit after I rinsed it off. I'm sure this played a part in my ability to leave it on longer. Once that stopped I noticed how nice my skin felt. I feel like you must use this product religiously to see true results as it is not as powerful as a peel done by professionals, but sure beats physical exfoliating products that tear up my skin and spread bacteria.
Crystal T.
Le Roy, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does burn but it is so worth it. I felt a little tingling on my face while it was on and was able to keep it on for the full 5 minutes without being in a lot of discomfort. After taking it off, my face got really red in places and burned to the point of my eyes watering. The places I noticed the burning and redness was where I have large pores, acne, and dry skin. It burned for about 10 minutes after taking off the mask and my face was red for about 30 minutes. I literally saw a head form on a blemish and my whole face was super smooth. I believe that the severity of the burning depends on the persons pain tolerance and condition of the skin. But I also believe it is worth the price and pain!
Jennifer A.
Zeeland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn’t burn as bad as I thought it would be. I have a high pain tolerance. It burned around my nose and on my chin where there was redness and acne. I guess we will update more as time goes on!
Candice E.
Saint Paul , MN
Be very careful with this product. First aid beauty is a gentle line, for sensitive skin, but this product is truly a peel. It will resurface your skin, and leave it looking radiant and bright. You only want to leave this on for a few seconds cause it is very intense!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is actually a pretty serious chemical exfoliater. DO NOT leave it on too long - I made that mistake and it burned for such a long time even after rinsing really well. However, when used well it is a good exfoliator.
Randi R.
Federal Way
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never really used this product frequently enough to notice drastic results but i have noticed it brightens my skin up. Beware it can have a burning sensation.
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this baby is INTENSE! I work in the beauty industry and have tried many peels. Usually, I leave a peel on longer than recommended without a problem. I did that for this one and...let's just say, my face was on fire for the next half hour. That makes it lose a star. BUT! After the burning sensation went away I had no redness or irritation. This is an amazing peel that you can see great results with by leaving on for only one minute if that's all the time you have. Everybody needs a quick, effective peel in their beauty cupboard! This is now a staple for me. Who's got 20 minutes to leave a peel on these days anyway?
Nichol P.
I purchased this product two weeks ago and have done it once a week, so a total of two times. The instructions do say to use it 1-2 times a week.

I have had professional facial peels before due to my mild scarring, uneven skin texture and redness which is another form of scarring caused by acne.

I have to say this product does FEEL like it's working. I do leave it on a little longer than suggested only because I have had stronger peels in the past.

A couple hours after use I do go in with an exfoliating mask the which helps speed up the micro peeling process. My face feels great after. I have yet to see a difference in a couple of my scars but the redness is reducing.

This is actually a cheaper alternative to other at home facial peels. I feel like if you have some redness this would be ok for you. However, it is still a bit too early for me to tell if this is worth the money or not.

Also if it's not burning it's not working. And if you can't handle a more than subtle burning sensation on your face this is not the product for you.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best peel treatment I've tried. It's definitely more gentle than some, so worth a try if you're sensitive, but it wasn't very tingly and I didn't see amazing results. Maybe it was just me thought! I love the one from Dr. Dennis Gross with the Alpha/Beta acids or even the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme mask is more intensive than this. If you want something light maybe try this but I love First Aid Beauty but this product wasn't that good.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest I have extremely sensitive skin and have always loved First Aid Beauty products. When I applied this peel it started giving me a burning sensation within 2 minutes of applying it, and it didn't go away so I had to wash it off earlier than I had planned to. Even though it burned like crazy it made my skin extremely soft and smooth, unlike a lot of masks I have used in the past. If it didn't burn my skin as bad as it did, I probably would repurchase. It's a great peel and if your skin isn't as sensitive as mine, I would definitely consider purchasing it or getting a sample of it.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Did anyone's skin "purge" (breakout) after using this product? I know purging is a side effect of using chemical peels!
Arzoo A.
How is this peel for acne scarring??
Jessica S.
Is this product drying? I've used other at home peel products, but some of them have been drying to my temperamental, combination skin
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
I have been searching for a really good peel and this one keeps poping up. it really worth the price?
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
How effective is this for combination skin with hormonal adult acne?