First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance(R) Intensive Peel 1.7 oz uploaded by Shelby S.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A non-abrasive, extra strength at-home exfoliating peel to help visibly smooth and improve skin dullness after just a single use. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Enlarged pores If you want to know more… Facial Radiance® helps resurface, smooth, and brighten skin by removing dead cells. It visibly smooths and improves the appearance of dullness after just a single use. Three different types of exfoliators lactic acid, salicylic acid, and actizyme work together to provide effective exfoliating results and help support the skin's natural renewal. The formula combines clay and active charcoal to achieve a pH balance that makes it safe yet strong enough to achieve dramatic results in a single step. Regular use of this exfoliating peel maximizes absorption of active ingredients from skin care products and helps maintain a perfect canvas for flawless makeup application or a no makeup day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Intensive Peel has undergone safety testing, is free of artificial fragrances and colorants, and can be used by individuals with sensitive skin. Research results: In a consumer test using First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance: 10 minutes after using the product: - 92% said skin felt smoother - 93% said skin feels soft and silky - 80% saw an improvement in skin dullness After 6 weeks of using the product: - 97% said skin appears brighter - 95% said skin felt smooth, soft, and silky after use - 93% saw a healthy glow and an improvement in overall skin appearance see more...

• How is this peel for acne scarring??2 Answers
  • Did anyone's skin "purge" (breakout) after using this product? I kn...3 Answers
  • I have been searching for a really good peel and this one keeps po...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Minneapolis, MN
This peel is good for all skin types. It's important to read the instructions!! The first use you can only leave it on for one minute, and with each use you can leave it on a little longer up to 5 minutes. It's fabulous for evening out skin tones and fading acne marks. It also tightens pores. This gets 5 start because it works and does exactly what it says it will do.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
So to be fair, I haven't done many peels before. However, it did less than I thought it would. I still had some flaky/dry places that I was expecting would be a bit better afterwards, but the mask did leave my skin feeling nice and soft. It's a bit expensive, but FAB products are great for sensitive skin (at least in my experience!)
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Tacoma, WA
I love First Aid Beauty to begin with and these peels are no different. You can see instant results with instant brightening. Highly recommend!
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this leaves skin looking great and fresh and I love the moisterized feeling it leaves my skin looking brand new
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
This is a great peel for your face! Takes out all the junk in your pores and makes your skin feel super soft!
demi m.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Has the way I will have been very happy and we will need any attachments may not a new Jersey Jersey
Nichol P.
Nichol P.
I purchased this product two weeks ago and have done it once a week, so a total of two times. The instructions do say to use it 1-2 times a week.

I have had professional facial peels before due to my mild scarring, uneven skin texture and redness which is another form of scarring caused by acne.

I have to say this product does FEEL like it's working. I do leave it on a little longer than suggested only because I have had stronger peels in the past.

A couple hours after use I do go in with an exfoliating mask the which helps speed up the micro peeling process. My face feels great after. I have yet to see a difference in a couple of my scars but the redness is reducing.

This is actually a cheaper alternative to other at home facial peels. I feel like if you have some redness this would be ok for you. However, it is still a bit too early for me to tell if this is worth the money or not.

Also if it's not burning it's not working. And if you can't handle a more than subtle burning sensation on your face this is not the product for you.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Not the best peel treatment I've tried. It's definitely more gentle than some, so worth a try if you're sensitive, but it wasn't very tingly and I didn't see amazing results. Maybe it was just me thought! I love the one from Dr. Dennis Gross with the Alpha/Beta acids or even the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme mask is more intensive than this. If you want something light maybe try this but I love First Aid Beauty but this product wasn't that good.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
I'll be honest I have extremely sensitive skin and have always loved First Aid Beauty products. When I applied this peel it started giving me a burning sensation within 2 minutes of applying it, and it didn't go away so I had to wash it off earlier than I had planned to. Even though it burned like crazy it made my skin extremely soft and smooth, unlike a lot of masks I have used in the past. If it didn't burn my skin as bad as it did, I probably would repurchase. It's a great peel and if your skin isn't as sensitive as mine, I would definitely consider purchasing it or getting a sample of it.
Miosotis O.
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
WOAH. Intensive is right. My skin in not sensitive at all what so ever so when I tried this I didn't expect this to burn. But oh did it burn!! They say to not leave it on for no more than 5 mins & I could only leave it on for 3 before I couldn't take it anymore! But it was so worth the pain. My face did turn pink & it did take a while for the burning to stop but when I woke up the next moring, it was like I got a new face. My skin was SOO radiant, SOO soft and smooth & even!!! It was insane I couldnt believe it. But if you can't take the burn this may not be for you haha
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Did anyone's skin "purge" (breakout) after using this product? I know purging is a side effect of using chemical peels!
Arzoo A.
Arzoo A.
How is this peel for acne scarring??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Is this product drying? I've used other at home peel products, but some of them have been drying to my temperamental, combination skin
Shawna F.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
I have been searching for a really good peel and this one keeps poping up. it really worth the price?
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
How effective is this for combination skin with hormonal adult acne?