BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A concentrated antiaging serum that will correct uneven skintone, brighten the skin, and deliver a more radiant complexion. FAB Facial Radiance Serum is formulated with a powerful triple brightening complex that addresses uneven skintone and dark spots caused by aging, sun damage, and acne discoloration. Licorice root naturally brightens skin, chromabright brightens the skin and reduces photoaging, and vitamin C reduces unwanted pigmentation and discoloration. With daily use, dark spots are noticeably reduced, skin clarity is improved, and the complexion is luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ideal for all skin types and safe for even the most sensitive skin. It is allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals.

Karley J.
Vincent
This is a product I would use if I were going to use it consistently. It does give your face a nice glow. It exceeded expectations definitely! This is my first time using this product so there is some room for improvement on my part
Mysti J.
lindon
I absolutely love this product is smells soo good and feels soo good on the skins and makes it fell really soft and smooth though it can be a little pricey it can be very well worth it and I will buy it again
lashani a.
virginia beach
This is a review for the 'Facial Radiance Serum'. I would have given it a 4 out of 5 because my sensitive, acne-prone skin seemed to like this serum, but the packaging drives me nuts. I prefer airless pumps for expensive creams and serums since they're more hygienic and you use every last drop of the product. There is a thick layer of serum at the bottom of this bottle that the dropper just can't reach so I'm reduced to shaking it out onto my hand or using a Q-tip to try and get it out. At this price, I expect better packaging.
how i.
Brooklyn
The fact that the bottle was a little small made it a downgrade. Other than that when I used it it made my face very shiny which is why I needed it because I struggle with dry skin. I would definitely recommend it to a friend it was a little pricey for a little bottle. But other than that the quality of the serum was A1.
LAUREN C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely fall for any product that claims to bring radiance to your face. Most products I've tried have just made me oily or did not work at all, but this stuff is amazing! Bought from Sephora and will definitely buy again! Only improvement I would request is a larger bottle because I am addicted to this stuff!
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
Thu product is greT I love adding it to my primer before out to on my mal up@! #radiant it make a you glow!!! The packaging is nice with a easy to use dropper. It's so gentle to ur skin and my face I combination and it work well with my oily spots and dry spots I would definitely say someone else should ise
Egle L.
Hoboken
Antioxidants and anti-redness ingredients like colloidal oatmeal and allantoin are present, just to name a few. ... Thus, if you are in the market for a simple antioxidant serum that is strong on anti-redness benefits, First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum is an excellent one to consider.
Nicole H.
East Amherst, NY
This definitely works and is a great price compared to other similar products. I do have another favorite that I think is a little bit better, but it's much more expensive. This is a great value and I would recommend it to those who are just starting to use these types of products.
Kassandra R.
Lancaster , PA
This product is a four out of five to me because sometimes I find my skin getting a little oily I do have dry oily to combination skin and some spots on my face don't tend to appreciate the serum besides that I do you like it I me I feel like it does make a difference in my skin
Robyn Olivia R.
Wichita
I use this every other day and it's great! It gives my face a refreshed, natural looking glow, without making it feel too greasy. I use it at night mostly, but it also goes nice under make up. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for a while. Definitely recommend!