BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish that leaves skin with a luminous glow. FAB Facial Radiance Polish uses natural exfoliants including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract to gently buff and polish the skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more even finish. Recommended for daily use, it gently purifies and cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft, and renewed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It is allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals. see more...

• I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten...2 Answers
  • How harsh/grating are the beads? 10 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aundréa C.
Leaves your skin so soft and clean! It's not too harsh and a little goes a long way. I love this brand and purchased a full sized bottle
Maya C.
Burlington
It gave me a refreshed feeling using it. I have a lot of blackheads and acne so I'm trying to not have it as visible and to go away.
Danna R.
Albuquerque
I use it because it miniaturized my fase and it it was soft my fase was geting beter my acne was going away it was effective to me
Irma V.
San diego, CA
Good scrub that helped me apply a smooth make up look and just loved the texture and how it felt on my skin, it refreshed my skin
Lauren P.
Aledo, TX
This seems to be a staple for a lot of beauty gurus and for good reason ! Makes makeup glide on if used before hand
Haley S.
This product was great. It polished my skin and helped get rid of all the gunk and dead skin cells on my face.
Jenny A.
Hensall
Though I would try a different exfoliante for a change and purchased this from Sephora.  This was a bit cheaper than the product I was using before and I really like this one better!  You really don't need a lot of product in order to get a great result!  I like that this is a cream based exfoliante and it's not too harsh on my sensitive skin.  I had no redness after use and this product is approved for everyday use.  My only downfall about this product is that although is says it is fragrant free, there is an odour to it.  Not entirely off putting, but definitely there.  I would recommend this polish to anyone with sensitive skin ... you won't be disappointed at all!
Chelsea H.
I found this was a good product however did not leave my skin refreshed or as cleansed as my Sisley products. It was a little harsh on my sensitive skin but worked to exfoliate well.
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
I don't think this product is for me... I really don't like the smell and it doesn't really feel like it's producing any results. I'm going to be returning this. For someone with super sensitive skin who is okay with an unpleasant smell, this may work for them.
Sarah A.
Wardle, Rochdale
Benefits: Exfoliates - through the use of natural exfoliants, all the gross stuff you would want removed is gently buffed away. The beads, which I believe are the willow bark extract, work brilliantly at exfoliating well, without being aggressive and leaving you face sensitive. Brightens - fresh new skin is revealed through exfoliating, which gives the appearance of brighter skin, and the Shea Nut Shell Powder is
supposed to brighten your complexion.
Purifies - removing any dead skin, dirt and oils leaves the skin clear, soft and renewed in touch and appearance. I reach for these products (I use it in tandem with the Deep Cleanser with Red Clay) when I feel the need for a deep clean. The cleansers helps control any outbreaks I have, and greatly reduces the amount of sebum
produced. I always feel very fresh and unclogged after using this cleanser. I use these products together as I love the results I get, I first use the polish to buff away dead skin, dirt and the grime that you can feel settled into your pores and then follow up with the cleanser which leaves my face feeling and looking noticeably cleaner. Using the two together makes perfect sense to me, after all the skincare bigwigs are always saying that you should exfoliate and cleanse to get a deep clean, I find that I get the best results exfoliating first and then cleansing.
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
How harsh/grating are the beads?
Melissa W.
Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten your skin using this product? How often are you using this?
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an exfoliater! I currently use the red clay wash, would you recommend this?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Would you say that this is a good exfoliating cleanser?