BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish that leaves skin with a luminous glow. FAB Facial Radiance Polish uses natural exfoliants including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract to gently buff and polish the skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more even finish. Recommended for daily use, it gently purifies and cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft, and renewed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It is allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals. see more...

• I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten...2 Answers
  • How harsh/grating are the beads? 10 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie G.
Parkville, MD
Amazing exfoliator. Made my skin feel so fresh and clean after using it and it made my pores look smaller as well. For what you pay it is definitely worth it.
Yerim Y.
I really am not sure if this product is worth its price. The product is small in size and what I do not like the most is the smell of it. It just isn't for me.
While I love this brand...this exfoliating wash is just okay when I'm in a pinch! While it cleanses my face, I just feel like it could be a little better!
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
I was given an few samples of this from a sephora employee, I can exfoliate once a day now! Leaves my skin so soft. I will be going back and buying more!
Carrie S.
Love this product! Leaves my skin so refreshed and rejuvenated. A staple to my once a week skin regime. You can't go wrong with this facial product
Jordan I.
Rogers, AR
A good product for sensitive skin. Didn't see a major improvement, but it felt great on my skin! I don't think I would repurchase for the price.
Julie N.
It's okay but I'm not obsessed. It's pretty gentle for a scrub and my skin looked more even afterwards but there are better products out there
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
I don't particularly like the way that this product smells but I do enjoy the fact that it's an all natural non-earth harming facial scrub
Amna K.
Coral Springs, FL
This face polish is amaaazinggg . I would highly recommend it. It makes my skin look so fresh and soft . I use it before applying makeup .
Aundréa C.
Leaves your skin so soft and clean! It's not too harsh and a little goes a long way. I love this brand and purchased a full sized bottle
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
How harsh/grating are the beads?
Melissa W.
Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten your skin using this product? How often are you using this?
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an exfoliater! I currently use the red clay wash, would you recommend this?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Would you say that this is a good exfoliating cleanser?