BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish that leaves skin with a luminous glow. FAB Facial Radiance Polish uses natural exfoliants including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract to gently buff and polish the skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more even finish. Recommended for daily use, it gently purifies and cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft, and renewed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It is allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals. see more...

• I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten...2 Answers
  • How harsh/grating are the beads? 10 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittney A.
The only reason this is being given a negative review is because I had a bad reaction to product. My skin got a red rash all over it and only happened with this product.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a unique product, it reminds me of a clay scrub. Is smells amazing and there a little scrubbing beads in it that leave you face feeling amazing. Every time I use this product I feel like I'm pampering myself. It isn't a face wash, you use it after a face wash, but it truly does leave your face feeling radiant!
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Not a huge fan of this scrub, it's not vigorous enough for my liking. I feel like if someone wanted to, you could use this nightly. It doesn't have enough beads in it and kinda just feels like a face wash. Love a scrub that can do more. Wouldn't recommend.
Ariel C.
Appleton, WI
I love using this product when my skin needs a good refresh.  I'm not always on top of my exfoliation game, but this polish makes me feel loads better.  Thanks to the Sephora cast member that helped me find this, I'm absolutely hooked! Would def recommend.
Sofia B.
Lancaster, CA
I have sensitive skin this didn't irritate my skin although I didn't see any changes and for the price it didn't seem like it was worth it to me nothing special with the packaging. I would de comend trying a sample size first
Alexis A.
Yes this product comes with a small amount but you're not supposed to use it every single day i keep this in my shower and use it every time i wash my hair (twice or three times a week) and it lasts me well over 3-4 months. i don't think it's too expensive for a good scrub as it isn't too exfoliating but leaves your skin feeling nice and all the dead skin is gone.
Andria M.
I really like this. I noticed the drugstore cleanser was making my skin look blotchy and red so I switched to this and I never went back. It cleans and exfoliates without being too harsh. It also smells really good!
Cheyenne P.
Love this! I've tried so many products from this brand and so far this is the one that works best. It works way better than the radiance pads, unlike those it actually brightens and softens my skin without any redness or stinging. Love this!
Stephanie G.
San Antonio , TX
Loved this exfoliator so much it's still one of my favorites. My nose was always had stubborn blackheads that ever wanted to go away but this really helped remove them and leave my skin feeling a lot smoother
Tania L.
Pembroke Pines
Love this item! Definitely worked on my sensitive skin so I have no complaints about it. I can say it’s effective and I’d recommend it to all family & friends!
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
How harsh/grating are the beads?
Melissa W.
Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten your skin using this product? How often are you using this?
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an exfoliater! I currently use the red clay wash, would you recommend this?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Would you say that this is a good exfoliating cleanser?