BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish that leaves skin with a luminous glow. FAB Facial Radiance Polish uses natural exfoliants including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract to gently buff and polish the skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more even finish. Recommended for daily use, it gently purifies and cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft, and renewed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It is allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals. see more...

• I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten...2 Answers
  • How harsh/grating are the beads? 10 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa K.
I liked this face wash, but honestly didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. It's definitely gentle and left my skin feeling and looking clean, but I didn't notice my skin looking clearer or brighter. But if you're wanting something basic and gentle this is a great one
Christopher B.
I absolutely love the way this gritty scrub makes my face look and feel. It takes away all of the dead skin making my fine lines and wrinkles look diminished and appear softer. I love a lot of first aid beauty products for my sensitive skin but this one is one of the best.
Mannu C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I'm giving this product only 4 stars only because I didn't like the way it smelled, but it still worked! I got it in a gift with purchase from sephora which is why I tried it. It worked well however I would not purchase again because the smell wasn't my cup of tea.
Hunter L.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser. I tried this product on a whim, not really reading any reviews or watching any videos on it. I bought it and my sensitive skin cleared up so fast and so I've and my skin was literally glowing. This really took care of my skin and I consider this a holy grail product.
Alexa R.
I actually felt that this was too harsh. First aid beauty is known for being gentle, and I still felt that the beads were too harsh for my skin. (And I don't have sensitive skin) With that being said, once thw irritation went away and the redness calmed down, i did notice that the tone over all was smoother.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
I received two samples before finally giving in and buying this myself. This product is wonderful for sensitive skin and will give you a glow like no other. This is effective and I personally love the packaging as well. I will definitely be buying this again!
Raquel A.
This is the best moisturizing cream I have ever used. It is thick and easily absorbed. After one week of using it once a day both fine and deeper wrinkles are much less visible than they had been and my skin is smoother and softer, despite very low humidity in our house. Excellent moisturizing cream.
Blendy B.
Orlando , FL
 This will help you remove from your face effortlessly even water-proof mascara. I got this as a sample gift and I will buy it when I finish using it. This product is very effective and it does not feel harsh nor oily on your skin.
Tracy K.
not the best physical exfoliator. there are ground shell pieces as the exfoliants, and the pieces are quite large but there are not enough of them in the product. pieces of them kept getting in my eye, and would be stuck there for days. the product itself smelled weird and herbally, and was just a glorified cleanser. pass.
Krysta K.
light exfoliant cleanser! even using every day it lasts soooo long and makes my skin feel amazing all day! IT SMELLS LIKE FRUIT LOOPS AS YOU WASH YOUR FACE WHATS BETTER THAN THAT?! first aid beauty is my favorite !
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
How harsh/grating are the beads?
Melissa W.
Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten your skin using this product? How often are you using this?
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an exfoliater! I currently use the red clay wash, would you recommend this?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Would you say that this is a good exfoliating cleanser?