BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish that leaves skin with a luminous glow. FAB Facial Radiance Polish uses natural exfoliants including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract to gently buff and polish the skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more even finish. Recommended for daily use, it gently purifies and cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft, and renewed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It is allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals. see more...

• I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten...2 Answers
  • How harsh/grating are the beads? 10 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tang C.
Merced, CA
I've been looking for a product that will decrease the patchiness on my nose. Came across this product and lord have mercy. The peeling on my nose went away the next day. I love it so much. The only downside to this is if I don't continuously use it on a daily bases then my nose begin to peel again, but it's no big deal because I use this as part of my face cleansing routine.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I bought this for my 14 year old daughter after she was left with some facial scarring from cellulitis. This helped her face immensely. After about 4 months of use, she has seen significant improvement to the scarring and texture of her skin. It has provided these results while also being gentle enough to use on her sensitive skin. It works wonders and is definitely worth the money.
Brittany L.
Klamath falls, OR
I havent been using this product long but it definitely works for exfoliating my skin. I have very bad dry patches near my nose and chin. It clears them up easily. I will say its a little harsh. The granules for exfoliating are quite rough and could cause damage to sensitive skin. If you dont struggle with sensitive skin i would definitely recommend for combating dry skin.
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
This is one of the first products I’ve ever tried by first aid beauty and I love it! It does a great job exfoliating and leaving your skin smooth with daily use. It even brightens a big! Highly recommend!
Jade B.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
The perfect scrub for exfoliating often! My skin is too sensitive to use an extremely intense exfoliator more than once a week, so this polish is my go-to whenever I need to exfoliate without leaving my skin feeling stripped or overworked. It has the perfect amount of scrubbiness and smells very earthy and natural. I use it about twice a week.
Sierra S.
Augusta
I've heard quite a bit of positive remarks over this brand so I bought it at my local Sephora store. It had a nice smell and was gentle on my sensitive skin. It is not a personal favorite as I have found other brands to have better masks but it is definitely a mask I would use when I'm just wanting a little something extra.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tried thus for the first time today, and I really enjoyed it. I have not tried a lot of this brand other than the cleanser which I love as well. It was light, and had hints of oatmeal. Very easy to rinse off and had my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized
Jessie B.
I got this product as a sample, but had to buy some more! This product does exactly what is says it does, polish. The cream itself is very gentle on the skin and you only need a little amount of cream each time you use it. This means that one bottle can go a long way! I would definitely recommend!
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is great at exfoliating. It's got just enough abrasive-ness to not be too gentle to not do anything, but it's not over powering. It's great for removing makeup, deep cleaning your skin, and clearing skin if you have oily or acne prone skin. THE ONLY THING THO... it smells like bacon.
Alyssa K.
I liked this face wash, but honestly didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. It's definitely gentle and left my skin feeling and looking clean, but I didn't notice my skin looking clearer or brighter. But if you're wanting something basic and gentle this is a great one
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
How harsh/grating are the beads?
Melissa W.
Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten your skin using this product? How often are you using this?
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an exfoliater! I currently use the red clay wash, would you recommend this?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Would you say that this is a good exfoliating cleanser?