BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish that leaves skin with a luminous glow. FAB Facial Radiance Polish uses natural exfoliants including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract to gently buff and polish the skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more even finish. Recommended for daily use, it gently purifies and cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft, and renewed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It is allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals.

• I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten...2 Answers
  • How harsh/grating are the beads? 10 Answers
Anna D.
Kansas City
I got FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Polish as a sample at Sephora. I was super excited because this claims to brighten, purify and exfoliate. While I did use it just once, it didn’t brighten or purify my skin, and barely exfoliated.

The formula is super liquid-y and thin, the opposite of the what I would hope for in a product like this. I was expecting more beads and a creamy texture in hopes of a deeper exfoliation. Maybe if you only want to lightly exfoliate, this could be for you.

It didn’t add any brightness to my complexion, unfortunately. I didn’t notice a huge difference in my pores either, but I did use it just once.

I think First Aid Beauty has a lot of potential and I’ll continue to try their products. This one just isn’t for me!
Billie B.
I love this scrub! It is not harsh in texture, but you still have some small exfoliation beads to scrub off dry skin and any uneven texture. I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin and this product not only doesn’t aggravate my skin but improves the texture and minimizes my redness. I highly highly recommend this product!
Janki B.
I was introduced to this product after receiving a deluxe sample from Sephora. I already love their classic face wash, which I use every single day. My skin is extremely sensitive and I learned the hard way that I need an exfoliator that isn’t so abrasive. This product is great! I do not get irritation from it whatsoever. I gave it 4 stars because I wish there were a little bit more exfoliants inside because it’s quite sparse for my taste, but nevertheless it still does a great job!
Lyndsay V.
Washington Township
I really love this exfoliator! I was introduced to this product with a sample but love the way it makes my skin feel. It is not too harsh on my face and I can tell a difference immediately after using this in the shower. It leaves my face feeling soft, smooth, and POLISHed just like it claims. I will repurchase this!
Melissa S.
I received a deluxe sample in a kit from Ulta Beauty. This light exfoliant is not harsh on the skin at all.  It comes out in a creamy texture, with small beads inside the paste.

After rubbing it lightly all over my face, I rinse and see a difference in my skin. It is softer and looks brighter, as it was gently exfoliated! It doesn't leave my skin red or too scrubbed, and delivers a perfectly smooth palette for makeup application.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is not like normal exfoliators. The exfoliating beads are large and not many come out in ratio to the cleansing part. It works so well though! It was very gentle and I thought, "theres no way this is working", yet when I rinsed, my face was more radiant and smooth. I like how the cleanser has a bit of foaming action to it, it somehow makes me feel like it's working more. I enjoyed using this.
Jennifer R.
Nampa
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this face wash! It's super gentle on sensitive skin and leaves your face feeling super soft and looking bright. I love that it doesn't leave like a film on your skin. It helped cure my breakouts in just a few weeks! My go to face wash for sure!!!
ALICIA S.
Raleigh, NC
I love love love this product! I like to put this on when I use a little powder foundation for the bare face look! It very different like lipgloss for you face! I received this product complimentary from Ipsy!
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
I'm not a huge fan of this. When I first used it I felt like it didn't do anything for my skin. After using if for a couple of months it did remove some dead skin but not a lot. Overall I dont think it's worth the price at all.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This is a decent facial exfoliator if you have e sensitive skin. It does not feel gritty or like it is scratching your skin. It’s barely scented and seems to exfoliate just the right amount without leaving your skin feeling dry and itchy if you are like me and have very easily irritated skin. It is gentle daily exfoliating and brightening cleansing polish that cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft and renewed. This polish uses natural, biodegradable exfoliants, including Shea Nut Shell Powder and Willow Bark Extract, to gently buff and polish skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more even-looking complexion. This product contains:

SHEA NUT SHELL POWDER
Natural exfoliating particles that mechanically remove dead cells on skin's surface to reveal brighter looking skin.

WILLOW BARK EXTRACT
A plant extract that helps promote exfoliation and smooth skin texture.

SHEA BUTTER
An emollient rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, helps moisturize and protect the skin barrier.

FAB ANTIOXIDANT BOOSTER
Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.

This product is allergy-tested, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Vegan, Nano-Free SHARE + and is free from Alcohol, Artificial Colorants, Artificial Fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Petrolatum, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates.
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
How harsh/grating are the beads?
Melissa W.
Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten your skin using this product? How often are you using this?
Megan G.
Omaha, NE
I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an exfoliater! I currently use the red clay wash, would you recommend this?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Would you say that this is a good exfoliating cleanser?