BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A gentle daily exfoliating and brightening polish that leaves skin with a luminous glow. FAB Facial Radiance Polish uses natural exfoliants including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract to gently buff and polish the skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more even finish. Recommended for daily use, it gently purifies and cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft, and renewed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It is allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals.

• I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten...2 Answers
  • How harsh/grating are the beads? 10 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a decent facial exfoliator if you have e sensitive skin. It does not feel gritty or like it is scratching your skin. It’s barely scented and seems to exfoliate just the right amount without leaving your skin feeling dry and itchy if you are like me and have very easily irritated skin. It is gentle daily exfoliating and brightening cleansing polish that cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft and renewed. This polish uses natural, biodegradable exfoliants, including Shea Nut Shell Powder and Willow Bark Extract, to gently buff and polish skin to reveal a smoother, brighter, more even-looking complexion. This product contains:

SHEA NUT SHELL POWDER
Natural exfoliating particles that mechanically remove dead cells on skin's surface to reveal brighter looking skin.

WILLOW BARK EXTRACT
A plant extract that helps promote exfoliation and smooth skin texture.

SHEA BUTTER
An emollient rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, helps moisturize and protect the skin barrier.

FAB ANTIOXIDANT BOOSTER
Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.

This product is allergy-tested, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Vegan, Nano-Free SHARE + and is free from Alcohol, Artificial Colorants, Artificial Fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Petrolatum, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates.
Janki B.
I was introduced to this product after receiving a deluxe sample from Sephora. I already love their classic face wash, which I use every single day. My skin is extremely sensitive and I learned the hard way that I need an exfoliator that isn’t so abrasive. This product is great! I do not get irritation from it whatsoever. I gave it 4 stars because I wish there were a little bit more exfoliants inside because it’s quite sparse for my taste, but nevertheless it still does a great job!
Lyndsay V.
Washington Township
I really love this exfoliator! I was introduced to this product with a sample but love the way it makes my skin feel. It is not too harsh on my face and I can tell a difference immediately after using this in the shower. It leaves my face feeling soft, smooth, and POLISHed just like it claims. I will repurchase this!
Melissa S.
I received a deluxe sample in a kit from Ulta Beauty. This light exfoliant is not harsh on the skin at all.  It comes out in a creamy texture, with small beads inside the paste.

After rubbing it lightly all over my face, I rinse and see a difference in my skin. It is softer and looks brighter, as it was gently exfoliated! It doesn't leave my skin red or too scrubbed, and delivers a perfectly smooth palette for makeup application.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I received a deluxe sample of this from Ulta. For me it was just okay. It’s a gentle exfoliator that’s not super gritty. It has the same mild cleanser smell of their cleanser. I really don’t like the smell and for me it just didn’t do anything great. It worked well enough to use up. I used it a few times a week and the deluxe sample bottle lasted me at least two months. I wouldn’t purchase but it was fine
Becky S.
First Aid Beauty matched this polish with the original cleanser well. I wish it had more of the "polishing beads" in it but it still exfoliate enough to feel a bit of a difference.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I used up a full tube of this facial polish. Although I liked it, and it felt nice, I don't think I would repurchase it. It didn't really do much to improve my skin.
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
I love this brand and product! I use it on my face every night. Doesn’t make me oily and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Got it in an ipsy bag, but will be buying more when I run out for sure! Excellent product for oily skin that still needs moisturizer
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is amazing. I just finished off my second full sized bottle and I'm off to buy a 3rd. I have super oily skin with adult acne that's usually pretty bad and nothing has helped it. That is until I found this. I didn't even get hopeful about it doing anything at all as its not an acne treatment but it cleared me up within a couple weeks. I know it was this product since when I would run out and stop using it I always broke out about a week after. And then I'd start up again and heal up even after months of not using it. I am never going without this again. It's super effective in making my skin glow and removing dead skin and help with cell turnover. It's also very suitable for sensitive skin and therefore any skin type as it's not harsh by any means. The exfoliating beads are somehow softer than a lot of other exfoliate products I've tried. The ingredients are pretty good. The packaging is very cute and modern but clean. It's pretty secure when shut with just a normal click shut cap on a hinge so I would feel comfortable traveling with it. No strong scent so it's great for those with sensitive noses and stomachs. A little goes a long way so it lasts a little while before having to repurchase. Also with similar products from sephora with similar ingredients this is much more affordable in terms of skincare. Especially skincare that works. I definitely recommend. This is a product that you need to use daily. It is that gentle so it is not an extreme exfoliate that you use once or twice a week.
Carolyn H.
Honestly my holy grail exfoliating scrub. Cruelty free, moisturizing as well as exfoliating, and smells like a dream. This stuff is no joke and I’ve repurchased for nearly three years now. I love it!
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
How harsh/grating are the beads?
Melissa W.
Does anybody feel like it actually exfoliate and brighten your skin using this product? How often are you using this?
Megan G.
Council Blfs, IA
I have been back and forth with purchasing this. Need an exfoliater! I currently use the red clay wash, would you recommend this?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Would you say that this is a good exfoliating cleanser?