BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #91 in Facial Cleansers

Description:

A daily treatment pad that contains just the right amount of Lactic and Glycolic Acids to safely and effectively exfoliate, tone, and brighten all skin types, including sensitive.Facial Radiance Pads are safe for daily use by all skin types—even sensitive. Cucumber and Indian Gooseberry help tone skin while Lemon Peel and Licorice Root leave the complexion looking bright and glowing. Regular use of these pads will smooth the skin’s texture—providing the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Citrus Nobilis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

• I have a little bit of problems in my forehead because th...2 Answers
  • I am looking to reduce the visibility of my acne scars. H...2 Answers
  • Does this help tone skin and remove acne scars?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
I dont know what it is about first aid beauty products but everything I have tried by them breaks me out. I got these in a kit for like $8 thought it was worth a try because I am wanting to find an alternative for my sunday riley good genes because das expensive.... so I got this since it has lactic acid and what not in it. I tried these twice, 2 nights in a row. The first time was okay. They sort of left a weird sticky film on my face, but I wouldnt mind if they worked, next night same thing... whatever. Then I woke up the next day and my face was breaking out... I had a cluster of like 5 or 6 pimples in my jawline close to my chin, a few on my upper lip, a few on my forehead and even in between my brows.. white heads formed... it was gross. I wasnt using any other new products so it had to be this and its not like Im sensitive to acids. Ive been using Sunday Riley luna oil and good genes for months, I use a toner with glycolic acid.. just something about FAB products. I break out when I use the ultra repairing or whatever moisturizer too. ugh.
Helen X.
Toronto, ON
I have very sensitive oily skin with a very tiny blackheads occasional small pimple on the jawline, and sebaceous filaments on the nose. Facial Radiance pads are a mixture of cheap/harsh BHA/Salicylic Acid (like in Clean and Clear) to unblock pores and gentle AHA/Glycolic Acid to increase cell turnover. Research shows that BHA causes skin damage and redness over time so they have added licorice root to try and combat redness. The pads have a rough but not harsh texture that gives a satisfying scrubby feel and helps remove any dead skin or flakes. Also I haven't seen it yet in other reviews but BHA makes your skin more sensitive to the sun so you must use sun protection when using this to avoid accelerating aging of the skin and stop pimple scars turning purple/brown in the sun and then being visible for months.

Sadly Facial Radiance pads give me the same reaction as the cheaper BHA based Clean and Clear. Both give me irritated tight red looking puffy skin, dry patches and breakouts. I have read research on how Salicylic Acid does damage skin and cause redness over time. Which is why high end pimple creams avoid this cheap ingredient or add healing things like allantoin to combat irritation. My skin responds well to Exuviance pimple cream I find it very normalising and healing.
Meredith R.
Denver, CO
I love thesefacial pads! I have pretty sensitive skin but it does get congested easily for I like to keep chemical exfoliants in my rotation especially when I'm wearing a full face of makeup. The pads themselves have a smooth and pebbled side depending on your preferred level of exfoliation. I wash my face with an oil, use a cleanser with my foreo, and then swipe one of these on my nose and anywhere that has scarring or needs a little extra attention. These are great for getting off everything even toners can miss and they are gently enough to use daily because they don't dry out my skin. I would reccommend these for all skin types (unless you're looking for something intense!).
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love these pads. I have went thru a couple packs already. I use one about every other night because I like to rotate products a lot. I feel it keeps my “skin” on its toes. I wouldn’t consider my skin sensitive. I tried these because I heard they were great to ease into using like an acid toner. They’re great. I use one after washing my face before I go in with serum and moisturizer. I feel these have played a part in clearing up my skin.along with several other products I will review. I was suffering from hormonal acne and I def feel these were one of the things that’s helped me. I also like that they aren’t as expensive as some other brands. I would recommend.
Noe E.
Honolulu, HI
Presoaked cotton pads of lactic and glycolic acids for gentle exfoliation. Glycolic acid to remove dead skin cells, brighten and tone. Lactic acid for a little hydration. Gentle enough for daily use. I used right after cleansing. Not drying on the skin. Does not contain alcohol. Conveniently prepared pads. Comparable to the Tarte knockout tingling treatment (lactic and salicylic acid), but more gentle. If you haven't tried chemical exfoliation, this would be a safe and gentle start for your skin. I'm used to a little stronger concentrations. May repurchase after I finish my other products.
Adrienne G.
These are life changing! I have a friend who works with First Aid Beauty and I noticed how flawless her skin was. She told me she started using the radiance pads and recommended I try them. I told her that I am hesitant to try new products because I have such oily skin. She said it works on all skin types and I have so much to thank her for! I absolutely fell in love with these... and it's only been 3 days! I noticed a big difference after using it for the first time. It's easy to use, there is no weird chemical smell because it's Allergy-Tested, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Oil-Free, Soy-Free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Vegan. Basically all you could ask for! The first day I used it, I had a whitehead on my cheek and woke up to it completely gone! I was so amazed. I recommend cutting them in half if you're looking to save more product/money. Also a great tip is to use it on your décolleté area. Enjoy ladies!  FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Pads
Giselle O.
I absolutely love this product. I purchased the small container first and was immediately sold. I noticed my skin improving in texture, tone, and that my breakouts healed faster. The Facial Radiance Pads don't contain a strong fragrance, and while the formula is really effective, they don't irritate my sensitive skin but leaves it feeling so clean and glowing FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Pads . Have purchased my second batch and will continue to purchase and recommend. Will also be trying more First Aid Beauty!
Caitlin C.
Elyria, OH
I decided to try this product to help with my acne scarring, and holy cow, it’s amazing. Even after one use I could tell that it was working. With everyday use, it definitely lightened my dark spots and helped even out my skin tone. The only issues I have with it are that if you skip a day or two, the dark spots come back. You have to be committed to using it everyday. Also the price. It’s $40 for 50 pads. It’s pretty expensive, but sometimes I’ll cut the pad in half to save money and last longer.
Kristen L.
Pittsburgh
My skin is naturally very dry and I have to be careful about using new exfoliators but this leaves my skin feeling so soft, almost like I already moisturized it, after only using the pad! I’ll typically use the fresh Soy Face Cleanser in the shower, use this after drying my face, and then apply the fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream afterwards! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin and have few to no breakouts at all! I would 100% recommend!
Aseel A.
A daily exfoliating Pads contains the right amount of Lactic and Glycolic Acids + Cucumber, Indian Gooseberry, Lemon peels and Licorice roots all these together works effectively on exfoliate and tone the skin and making it looks more smooth and radiant.
I’m pretty much like this product on how these pads made my skin looking bright and glowing even my husband noticed a good result on his skin with the blemishes Also these pads didn't cause any irritations to us as they alcohol and fragrance free.
Jessica W.
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?
Lisa F.
How is this for sensitive skin?
Lisa R.
Do these work well to brighten and exfoliate? Do they brighten redness or scarring?
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help tone skin and remove acne scars?
Kayla M.
Calgary
Has anyone noticed a difference with the appearance of their acne and scarring?