BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A daily treatment pad that gently exfoliates, tones and brightens the skin. FAB Facial Radiance Pads contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids to make them safe and effective for daily use even for people with sensitive skin. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry tone the skin, while lemon peel and licorice root leave the skin bright and glowing. With continued use, your skin will have smoother texture and a brighter tone; pores will appear smaller and fine lines will be minimized. Facial Radiance Pads. see more...

• I have a little bit of problems in my forehead because thats where ...2 Answers
  • I am looking to reduce the visibility of my acne scars. Has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Does this help tone skin and remove acne scars?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a 10 pack of these as a free sample and fell in love. When I finished those I bought the 60 pack. These are tiny little pads that are pre soaked in solution that you swipe all over your face, neck, and upper chest to "exfoliate, tone, and brighten." I have incredibly sensitive skin and these don't break me out, burn, or otherwise negatively affect me. If I use this after an exfoliating scrub it can sting a tad, but I don't feel anything but a cooling sensation after a normal wash. They're alcohol free and don't have a strong scent at all. I have dry to normal skin and these don't feel drying. They actually seem moisturizing. I also have a lot of redness, but using these consistently really helps with that. Also, you don't really notice this being an exfoliant, but then you start to notice that you don't need an exfoliating scrub anymore or rarely if at all, so it does work. The only negative to these honestly is the price, but they do the work of several different products.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. These are now a holy grail product of mine. I have been using these for about a month now and just reordered some. For reference I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I originally purchased these in hopes to fade some old acne marks and it worked so good! I have a few that are completely gone now! Not only did it fade my scars, it made my skin so smooth and glowing! My makeup goes on great now. I get compliments all the time about how smooth my face looks and people say I am glowing. It also seems to have helped tremendously with my acne. I barely break out since using these. Since my face is sensitive I slowly incorporated these into my skincare routine. Now that I know my skin can handle these I use them twice a day after cleansing and before my serum and moisturizer. You can cut the pads in half to save money. Be sure to sanitize and clean your scissors first though!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily combination skin that is very acne prone. Recently I completely changed my skin care routine (which I know is usually a no-no) and was looking for a face peel when I found these recommended for peel newbies. I use them twice a day and absolutely love how clean they make my face feel. It's just like any other toner I've ever used and can feel a little "tight" after use but after applying a moisturize/night cream I love how bright and even my skin looks. I have about two weeks left and I'm considering repurchasing for a second month. The only reason I wouldn't would be to step up on the facial peel ladder and purchase one that is stronger to help get rid of old acne scars.

I would definitely recommend to those who are interested in tiptoeing their way into face peels and anyone with sensitive and/or oily skin.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommended to try these by one of the YouTube channels that I follow after watching her skin care routine. I'm currently on Accutane, and therefore my skin is super dry and sensitive. Sensitive enough that I used a waxing strip forgetting that I couldn't wax, and ended up with a burn mark because of ripping off a couple of layers of skin. I have to say that these pads have been a godsend! Their alcohol free, so they don't burn, and they really help to get rid of the dead skin that no matter what seems to occur daily. The only reason I gave them a 4 of 5 is because the price is pretty steep for a home owner and full time nursing student, and a person with that amount of stress I think would most benefit!
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a big fan of the mask from this line, I picked these up on a recent trip to Sephora. The mask works wonderfully, but I am not a fan of sleeping masks. The pads are absolutely fantastic. They have helped maintain the clear skin I have achieved by using the mask without having to sleep with a sticky mask on my face.

I have dry/combo acne-prone skin with especially dry spots around my mouth and jawline. These have helped to make my skin smooth and supple. My foundation goes on much more smoothly, and I don't feel like I am using nearly as much product.

I highly recommend these to anyone who needs a chemical exfoliant in their life.
kelli n.
kelli n.
I love this brand all their products are wicked good for anyone with sensitive skin i bought a holdiday kit for my mom last Xmass cus shes was havin some issues with pherisosis and red patches on her face the mositerizer cleared up the dry patchs all over her body and face and these patches helped even out her skin on her face i wond up usien the pads for myself cus she isn't much on skin care routine and just stuck with the moisturize but i really like these pads and def recamend them to anyone who wants exfoliating pads for their skin care regimen but worrie about their sensitive skin
Megan M.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
I'm OBSESSED with these right now. I use them every night after cleansing, and I can really see what a difference they have made to my skin. The exfoliation makes my skin much smoother, and foundation no longer cracks on my skin throughout the day. They are an AMAZING deal for the amount of pads you get (60) for only $30! They are gentle enough for sensitive skin, and provide excellent results. Absolutely worth the money! These are a new permanent part of my skincare routine and I will definitely re-purchase them when I run out.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Wilmington, DE
What I love about these radiance pads are that you get more and for your buck. I got these at Sephora and their skincare consultant told me to grab a pair of fabric scissors and cut them in half: you really only need half a pad to cover your whole face. I'm on my second jar of these and they're not going anywhere. I use these at night after I cleanse my face and before I moisturize. My dark spots have faded significantly and they are super gentle and they will not dry out your face at all. I highly recommend!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pads make a huge difference for my face. The packaging claims this is a toner, but I think it does more for my spots than it does for rebalancing the pH level of my skin (but how can you tell it has been rebalanced, really?) When I have spots and bumps on my skin that won't go away with a regular mask or acne treatment, these pads will remove them. I use these every other night. Every night started to dry out my skin a bit. These also left me skin super radiant and bright. I recommend these!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a daily use item, can't live without item, must have a back up of item. I think you get the idea. I have combination/oily and sensitive skin. The only way to keep my oil glands happy is to use items like this. So in the morning, I wash my face with a gentle cleanser and then go to town with one of these little rounds. My face is smoothr, brighter, and most important nourished. Follow up with my victim c serum, light weight moisturizer, and SPF- nothing fancy- and I'm glowing.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this for sensitive skin?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Calgary
Has anyone noticed a difference with the appearance of their acne and scarring?
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these work well to brighten and exfoliate? Do they brighten redness or scarring?
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
I bought these and I think they are making me break out! Is this normal or should o get my money back???