First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads

by First Aid Beauty

A daily treatment pad that contains just the right amount of Lactic and Glycolic Acids to safely and effectively exfoliate, tone, and brighten all skin types, including sensitive.Facial Radiance Pads are safe for daily use by all skin types even sensitive. Cucumber and Indian Gooseberry help tone skin while Lemon Peel and Licorice Root leave the complexion looking bright and glowing. Regular use of these pads will smooth the skin's texture by providing the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application.!--split-- { "Ingredients": { "ingredient_name_1": "Glycolic Acid", "ingredient_description_1":"An Alpha Hydroxy Acid, helps skin appear brighter, exfoliates and improves texture.", "ingredient_name_2": "Lactic Acid", "ingredient_description_2": "A Humectant and Alpha Hydroxy Acid that helps skin appear brighter, exfoliates and improves texture. ", "ingredient_name_3": "Lemon Peel", "ingredient_description_3": "A natural extract that helps brighten skin's appearance.", "ingredient_name_4": "Indian Gooseberry", "ingredient_description_4": "A natural extract that helps tone skin." , "ingredient_name_5": "FAB Antioxidant Booster", "ingredient_description_5": "Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.", "all_ingredients": "Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Chlorphenesin, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA."}, "ClinicalTrialResults":{"imgupload":"=HYPERLINK("https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/pdp-clinicalcharts-facialradiancepads.png?t=1624931591", ") "description": "In a consumer survey:", "percentage_1": "91", "label_1": "of participants saw results after 4 weeks of use", "percentage_2": "95", "label_2": "of participants said the product was gentle and non-irritating after 2 weeks of use"}, "HowToUse":{ "list_item_1": "Wipe pad across face, neck and decollete after cleansing once or twice daily.", "precautions_intro": "Sunburn Alert: This product contains Glycolic and Lactic Acids that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.", "youtube_id": "_El-fxiYP2k", "media__cover": "wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDPVideoThumbnail_FRP_1.jpg", "how_to_recycle": "Remove pull tab and place in the trash before using. (Quick note: Although individual pads are not currently recyclable, we’re exploring sustainable options!) Once your skin has enjoyed all the good stuff inside, rinse lid and jar to remove any excess product. Screw the two pieces closed and recycle with other plastics. Always check your state and local recycling guidelines for specific instructions.", "sustainability_recyling":" =HYPERLINK("https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/ FAB_Sustainability_Recycling_FacialRadiancePads.jpg"}}")

Do you use this before face wash? When do you use this in your skincare routine?
How good are these for taking your makeup off?
Does this product make your skin sensitive?
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads!
Guadalupe  O.
Anaheim, CA
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Guadalupe  O.
These radiance pads really do the job but not only do they brighten but they also exfoliate and tone my skin.
Mariana  F.
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Mariana  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great proso definitely more on the pricey side! It’s so hard to find in stores definitely a down side to that!
Jen A.
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Jen A.
This stuff is amazing . I only use one pad per day to brighten my skin . When I use this it makes my skin feel much cleaner and toned . I will continue to input this into my daily skincare routine , it has no fragrance and it is great for my sensitive skin . I recommend this 100% to every one . Great product . Some pics from first aid beauty .
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Stephanie D.
These facial radiance pads are amazing. I use a lot of First Aid Beauty products as my skin is very sensitive. This does not irritate the skin at all and is a gentle exfoliant. I wouldn’t recommend using it every day if your skin is sensitive. You should really only exfoliate 3 times a week anyways. My skin is always glowing the morning after use!
Jedaya B.
Revere, MA
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Jedaya B.
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Jedaya B.
#firstaidbeautygiftedme their Facial Radiance Pads and I’m already looking to get my next supply 🤩! These facial pads are great for all skin types and is gentle on exfoliating over any acne or breakouts. Such a good addition for anyone suffering from maskne!!! First Aid Beauty has never disappointed me so I was very happy to try these out. I can’t stop touching my face 🤪
Dali K.
New Castle, DE
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Dali K.
Love this product💞 I got it from BoxyCharm, It has gentle formula to exfoliate pores. Pads are perfect for every day use, it doesn't burn or red my sensitive skin, but helps breakouts and oil on your skin. Bought one more already ✨
Jenifer C.
Rockwall, TX
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Jenifer C.
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Jenifer C.
This is a really simple beauty product to add to your routine with such an effective treatment! After just a couple of times using it daily, I saw a slight glow in my skin tone. It also works well as a gentle exfoliating pad. Plus……I love the fact that it’s free from alcohol or any artificial ingredients!! 2 First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads -10 Count Each. You Will Receive 2 Pkgs
Stephanie S.
Bolingbrook, IL
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Stephanie S.
These pads don't really irritate sensitive skin. I love this toner and it definitely does what it's supposed to do. I recommend that you cut the pads in half to double their lifespan (since they are completely soaked in the toner). Highly recommended, when using it you will quickly see a spectacular glow.
Jessica  C.
Arlington, VA
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Jessica  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
” I have been using these pads twice a day for the past 8 days, and they have made a DRAMATIC change in the appearance of my skin! I have super oily skin, and have had trouble for years finding an exfoliating product that doesn't leave me red or dry. But I finally found a product that im going to stick with forever! They are a game changer. I cannot be without these ever. The key is, you have to allow your face to naturally dry after you use them. The ingredients have to do their magic before you moisturize. I’ve noticed a complete change in my skin and the fine lines are less visible.
Kelly C.
Katy, TX
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads uploaded by Kelly C.
I bought this due to all the rave reviews 🤩 so I had to try it. I can say this product is great, but my skin is used to stronger chemical exfoliant. I can tell that this is made for sensitive skin and safe enough for everyday use. This is what you call very gentle exfoliation made for those just starting out. I use it more as a toner, makeup/sunblock remover, and for my neck, arms and legs too. It doesn’t dry your skin, leave it irritated, or have a burning sensation. With this, consistency is key. Still giving it 5 ⭐️s. It does exactly what it says it does.

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica  W.
Greenville, SC
il y a 9 mois
First aid bFirst Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads how is this product is it any good?
Amber R. il y a 9 mois
I like them! They’re kind of scrubby and exfoliating, and they’re nice for on the go!
Rovena B.
Woodbridge, ON
il y a un an
Luisa S. il y a un an
No, but i heard good things bout em. Have you tried them? Are they good for combo skin? ❤ have you had results?