BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A daily treatment pad that contains just the right amount of Lactic and Glycolic Acids to safely and effectively exfoliate, tone, and brighten all skin types, including sensitive.Facial Radiance Pads are safe for daily use by all skin types—even sensitive. Cucumber and Indian Gooseberry help tone skin while Lemon Peel and Licorice Root leave the complexion looking bright and glowing. Regular use of these pads will smooth the skin’s texture—providing the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Citrus Nobilis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

• Is this a good product for clearing up acne or pimples?1 Answers
  • I have a little bit of problems in my forehead because th...2 Answers
  • I am looking to reduce the visibility of my acne scars. H...2 Answers
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
I dont know what it is about first aid beauty products but everything I have tried by them breaks me out. I got these in a kit for like $8 thought it was worth a try because I am wanting to find an alternative for my sunday riley good genes because das expensive.... so I got this since it has lactic acid and what not in it. I tried these twice, 2 nights in a row. The first time was okay. They sort of left a weird sticky film on my face, but I wouldnt mind if they worked, next night same thing... whatever. Then I woke up the next day and my face was breaking out... I had a cluster of like 5 or 6 pimples in my jawline close to my chin, a few on my upper lip, a few on my forehead and even in between my brows.. white heads formed... it was gross. I wasnt using any other new products so it had to be this and its not like Im sensitive to acids. Ive been using Sunday Riley luna oil and good genes for months, I use a toner with glycolic acid.. just something about FAB products. I break out when I use the ultra repairing or whatever moisturizer too. ugh.
Helen X.
Toronto, ON
I have very sensitive oily skin with a very tiny blackheads occasional small pimple on the jawline, and sebaceous filaments on the nose. Facial Radiance pads are a mixture of cheap/harsh BHA/Salicylic Acid (like in Clean and Clear) to unblock pores and gentle AHA/Glycolic Acid to increase cell turnover. Research shows that BHA causes skin damage and redness over time so they have added licorice root to try and combat redness. The pads have a rough but not harsh texture that gives a satisfying scrubby feel and helps remove any dead skin or flakes. Also I haven't seen it yet in other reviews but BHA makes your skin more sensitive to the sun so you must use sun protection when using this to avoid accelerating aging of the skin and stop pimple scars turning purple/brown in the sun and then being visible for months.

Sadly Facial Radiance pads give me the same reaction as the cheaper BHA based Clean and Clear. Both give me irritated tight red looking puffy skin, dry patches and breakouts. I have read research on how Salicylic Acid does damage skin and cause redness over time. Which is why high end pimple creams avoid this cheap ingredient or add healing things like allantoin to combat irritation. My skin responds well to Exuviance pimple cream I find it very normalising and healing.
Meredith R.
Denver, CO
I love thesefacial pads! I have pretty sensitive skin but it does get congested easily for I like to keep chemical exfoliants in my rotation especially when I'm wearing a full face of makeup. The pads themselves have a smooth and pebbled side depending on your preferred level of exfoliation. I wash my face with an oil, use a cleanser with my foreo, and then swipe one of these on my nose and anywhere that has scarring or needs a little extra attention. These are great for getting off everything even toners can miss and they are gently enough to use daily because they don't dry out my skin. I would reccommend these for all skin types (unless you're looking for something intense!).
Adrienne G.
These are life changing! I have a friend who works with First Aid Beauty and I noticed how flawless her skin was. She told me she started using the radiance pads and recommended I try them. I told her that I am hesitant to try new products because I have such oily skin. She said it works on all skin types and I have so much to thank her for! I absolutely fell in love with these... and it's only been 3 days! I noticed a big difference after using it for the first time. It's easy to use, there is no weird chemical smell because it's Allergy-Tested, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Oil-Free, Soy-Free, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Vegan. Basically all you could ask for! The first day I used it, I had a whitehead on my cheek and woke up to it completely gone! I was so amazed. I recommend cutting them in half if you're looking to save more product/money. Also a great tip is to use it on your décolleté area. Enjoy ladies!  FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Pads
Giselle O.
I absolutely love this product. I purchased the small container first and was immediately sold. I noticed my skin improving in texture, tone, and that my breakouts healed faster. The Facial Radiance Pads don't contain a strong fragrance, and while the formula is really effective, they don't irritate my sensitive skin but leaves it feeling so clean and glowing FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Pads . Have purchased my second batch and will continue to purchase and recommend. Will also be trying more First Aid Beauty!
Elaine S.
Clemmons , NC
Y’all, this product has been life changing. First off, I was recommended from an Ulta employee and was skeptical of it could actually work since it didn’t have the typical chemicals needed to help clear up my skin. I was WRONG. I naturally have sensitive skin and lately have been prone to breakouts when switching to new products but these pads have been so good to my skin. Not only have they cleared up my skin in tone and scars but the texture of my face has changed for the better. I will definitely continue to use and rave about this product.
Aseel A.
A daily exfoliating Pads contains the right amount of Lactic and Glycolic Acids + Cucumber, Indian Gooseberry, Lemon peels and Licorice roots all these together works effectively on exfoliate and tone the skin and making it looks more smooth and radiant.
I’m pretty much like this product on how these pads made my skin looking bright and glowing even my husband noticed a good result on his skin with the blemishes Also these pads didn't cause any irritations to us as they alcohol and fragrance free.
Rachael H.
I love these pads. I didn't;t think they would really exfoliate, tone, cleanse etc. The pads did a great job, though. The exfoliation is light, though. They do tone and helped me have more even skin tone. They did not leave my skin feeling dry or really sticky. My skin felt hydrated and smooth after using. It did not help remove excess makeup very well, though. Overall I really like the product and use it just about every day.
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I'm really impressed with this product. I have combination skin that tends to be very sensitive and prone to breakouts. It's hard to find products that don't irritate my skin and the tackle my oil slicks without drying out other areas. These pads have really helped even out my complexion and uneven textures while helping clear up smaller breakouts. These leave my skin feeling really clean without feeling irritated.
Beauty and t.
Culpeper
Great product for introducing yourself to acids.  If you don't use a chemical exfoliation...you should!  And FAB is a great place to start. And to be fair...to stay. Although I use more intense acid treatments now, I still use these gentle ones to maintain throughout the week, and use the more powerful ones once a week. Can't recommen FAB enough. Price is great. Products are great
Jessica W.
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?
Lisa F.
How is this for sensitive skin?
Lisa R.
Do these work well to brighten and exfoliate? Do they brighten redness or scarring?
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help tone skin and remove acne scars?
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
I have been using the facial radiance pads for quote a while . The question is , since it contains exfoliation ingrediants in it, do you guys feel any tingling feeling after using that?! I didn’t feel anything honestly !