First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pad 28 pads 2.25 in/5.7 cm uploaded by Tamin H.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

What it is: A gentle daily renewal treatment. What it is formulated to do: These Facial Radiance Pads contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids to make them safe and effective for daily use, even for people with reactive skin. Cucumber... see more...

crissstiana C.
Durham
If you haven't tried FAB radiance pads, don't keep reading - just go buy them. I'm an acid peel junkie and I've tried high end to drugstore types. These pads are a great value for your money. They are effective yet gentle, good enough for daily use (twice daily might be excessive). The scent is pleasant. Your skin won't feel sticky after. You won't see results in a day (don't believe those reviews) but if you are diligent, after you run out of your first batch, you can tell the difference!
Ha T.
This was such a gentle and very useful exfoliator. This past winter my skin was freaking out and became dry, blotchy, red, and itchy. I gave this description to the salesperson at Sephora and she recommended this to me. At first I did not expect it to work as well as it did. However, within two weeks of using it, my skin returned to normal. I would highly recommend this product!
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
These pads were awesome, however, the price is steep for what it is. I love a clean face, but I do remember cringing on the price. One of the girls at the Sephora counter recommended either cutting the pads in half to be able to extend the use or putting extra Cotton pads in the liquid once it's out of wipes. I decided to cut them in half which worked great and extended the product.
Karen F.
Folsom, PA
I really liked these. The ease of application is definitely a plus for me. I was not as likely to skip this step because of the pad. It kind of reminded me of the old school oxy pads, (minus the bright red chemically burned face) my face felt clean after I used them. I did notice a clearer, brighter complexion. I'm interested in what the rest of this line has to offer.
sophia f.
I'll be honest, I only use these pads when I travel.  It seems that weather changes affect my skin and it begins to breakout and look dull so whenever travel i just pop them in my bag and use them after washing my face.  I let my face dry, swipe around my face then apply my taste moisturizing gel.  My skin is then able to keep the same radiance as if I were following my usual at home regimen that includes my clarisonic in the morning and bentonite clay at night.
Emily S.
Amarillo, TX
I would say this product is just okay. I bought it initially in a sample box of different First Aid Beauty products. I used it every day for a good month before deciding it really wasn't doing anything to help the problems I was having and it burned super bad when I used to. This is the only First Aid Beauty product that I haven't liked.
Summer W.
Hutchinson, KS
Quick and easy to use, the pads leave my skin feeling clean and just a bit tingly, without being harsh. I have found them to be effective at fighting acne and small breakouts, in fact I just recently emptied my first container! I believe I will repurchase this product in the future. I love how gentle First Aid Beauty products are on my dry, sensitive skin.
Allie S.
Sugar Hill, GA
These are incredible! Whether you're using it as a toner or as a cleanser after a makeup wipe, these should be in your skin care arsenal! A great value that will leave your skin feeling CLEAN! Gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin and still make an impact.
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
I got these pads in the travel beauty pack from sephora when I was looking for a moisturizer. I like these pads for on the go, they're easy to use and they make my face feel nice. I feel like they don't do very much for me though and make my face feel dry sometimes.
Dominique A.
San Francisco, CA
I'm obsessed with these toner pads! I got to try them a couple years ago and have been hooked since. They give my skin a brightness and clean feeling, and they're so simple to use — no mess, no cotton balls, just nice little pads! They're seriously great.