BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• How is this with dry skin? Also, is this gentle? I have s...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Katelyn E.
This mask was amazing to use. I love being able to put it on before I go to bed and then being able to wake up in the morning and wash my face and it feel soft and smooth I would definitely recommend it
Gwendolyn c.
This really does make your skin feel hydrated and make it look plump and your skin tone looks even. I love overnight masks so even if I’m late getting to bed I can put one on real quick and still get my added skin care for the week!
Cynthia G.
North Vernon
FAB is such an appealing skincare line through and through. I am currently using the face wash and loving it. The whole line is incredible. The packaging and marketing are so clever. I recommend giving something in this line a shot!
Marie P.
trying new things! After only two nights of using it, my oily T-zone is the best it's ever been!!! And I have a few dark marks from acne, they are already lighter! I highly recommend it! A little goes a long way, it feels kind of sticky but not wet once it sets on your face and if you use the right amount you don't need to wash it off in the morning. Unlike a few other reviews I don't "feel" the tightening on my face but my pores seem to be getting smaller.
Amanda B.
Battle Ground
When I first put in the mask I was afraid it was not going to absorb into my skin but instead into my pillows and blanket! Much to my surprise by morning my skin felt hydrated and had a glow to it!
Melanie N.
Valrico
When my face is feeling dull and it needs some love, this is my go to over night face mask treatment! It makes my skin bounce back like a baby’s bottom! It restores shin but not oil which is great! 10/10
Chloe C.
Round Rock
This overnight masks does just what it says. You will wake up feeling so refreshed and radiant. Perfect for gentle skin. Made my dull skin look so dewy! I will be repurchasing this. Such a great price point, I recommend you try it!
Ashley B.
Smithfield
I like this product because it really gets into my skin. I feel the exfoliation, I see the brightening and I see it clearing my skin up with a couple of uses. It is a bit harsh and my skin is always really red for a little while
Bianca C.
Makes my skin feel so smooth! Before I used this I had really dry rough skin. After a week of using it my skin looks and feels so good. This is a great product I love it so much! This is one of my favorite skin care products.
Cheyenne C.
I love this brand in general especially their moisturizers but this is also an amazing mask. It makes my skin so soft and glowy! I for sure would recommend this brand to everyone it’s amazing.🖤
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?