BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• How is this with dry skin? Also, is this gentle? I have s...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Alexa A.
This SAVED my dry skin. My skin was peeling off around my eyebrows and on my eyelids and I used this once and noticed immediate difference. Super gentle.
Claire R.
Left my skin brightened and soft. Cleared breakouts quickly as well. Also helped hydrate my very dry skin. Overall love this product and would use again!
Jessica K.
Milton, GA
This is a good moisturizing mask, but it advertises facial radiance overnight, which I didn't experience, but that might just be the dryness of my skin.
Kasey A.
Indianapolis, IN
Talk about radiance, this is no lie! All of First Aid Beauty's products are true to their titles and haven't found one that lies against its claims yet!
Samantha R.
El Paso, TX
It's an okay product but I wouldn't personally buy it again. Maybe if someone gave it to me or got it in one of my subscriptions will I only use it again
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
I really like this mask. I have very sensitive skin and this mask does not irritated my skin. After using the mask, my skin feels soft and looks smooth.
Jessica R.
First aid beauty never ceases to impress.  The overnight mask left my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.  I would recommend this to anyone.
Angelica V.
El Cajon, CA
I love first aid products! I use this product at times, along with the clay cleanser and I love it! My skin does not feel stripped & it stays oil free.
Malia💀 N.
I love anything from the radiance line in First Aid Beauty. I really enjoy the mask however I most definitely enjoy the radiance pads as an exfoliant.
Cat S.
I use this product every night! I absolutely love how it feels on my skin! It’s never sticky and is easy to apply$ perfect packaging and a great value!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?