BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1959)
Jacquelyn K.
Love this product and the brand. Makes my skin feel so nice and smooth and I haven’t had any acne for a while now. I only use it when I wash my face at night.
Emma T.
Calabasas, CA
I have really dry skin and this is great!! It’s a great price too which a total bonus. It’s not too harsh on the skin and brings in a good amount of moisture.
Elizabeth L.
Yelm
Love this. Helps so much more than having to exfoliate. It doesn't irritate my skin as much. Only thing that bothers me it the minor stinging when I put it on.
Ava T.
East Weymouth, MA
Like this product it wasn't greasy it absorbed right into my skin it didn't get on my pillowcase and I didn't break out and the next morning my face felt soft.
Brooke S.
Mishawaka, IN
I love these radiance pads. They helped remove the funk of that the cleanse left behind and did a wonderful job of exfoliating my face without any sensitivity.
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
I love this stuff!! It feels so cooling and good on my skin! You put it on and go to bed, then get up in the morning and wash it off..your face feels so good!
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
This overnight mask is pretty darn good it’s one of my favorites I just love the way it feels on the skin consistency is great make sure face just feel amazing
Machya A.
Hot Springs, AR
Loved these pads! Made my skin feel smooth and clean, and helped brighten my usual discoloration. I found that I prefer these in the morning more than night.
Jackie B.
Zeeland
This mask is great for moisture to sink in through the night allowing for supple radiant skin in the morning. Makes the skin perfect for make up application.
Merha H.
Gives my skin instant radiance glow! I have extremely sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritated at all. My makeup looks flawless the next day after using it
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.