BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #72 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Courtney G.
Fairfield, OH
I love using this face mask. It helps decrease my redness and acne. Thx packaging is durable
Cynthia P.
Deltona, FL
It's simply perfect! Leave the skin soft and smooth, without allergic effects so I will buy it again because the quality its so high and ther price match perfect for me
lizzzz f.
Rio Grande City
Y’all should get this product like I’m serious. This product right here gives that nice smooth look on your face as soon as u take it of! Totally recommend this
Jennifer F.
Florence, SC
I really like this mask! I've received a lot of samples of this in subscription boxes and I'm always happy to see it! My skin always feels great after I use it!
Dana V.
auburn hills
This product was good, it did what it said and definetly met my expectations. It was a pretty pricey to be honest and I felt like the packaging was fairly nice.
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
I love this stuff!! It feels so cooling and good on my skin! You put it on and go to bed, then get up in the morning and wash it off..your face feels so good!
Sheena W.
Saucier, MS
This makes my face feel so incredibly clean. I will buy this product over & over again. I do have sensitive skin but this didn't turn my face red or anything.
Ana P.
Cream Ridge, NJ
This mask is good a rehydrating your skin and making it feel soft and smooth. I like it but sometimes feel like it can make my oily skin feel a little greasy.
Brooke S.
Mishawaka, IN
I love these radiance pads. They helped remove the funk of that the cleanse left behind and did a wonderful job of exfoliating my face without any sensitivity.
Emma T.
Calabasas, CA
I have really dry skin and this is great!! It’s a great price too which a total bonus. It’s not too harsh on the skin and brings in a good amount of moisture.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?