BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1986)
Harley S.
This did amazing things for my skin and I feel like it didn't require much effort at all! It went in smooth and I was very impressed with how it felt on my hands. My fave was clean and bright the next morning and I didn't suffer eye baggage!
Monica B.
I didn't feel like it did anything to my skin I used this product for about two weeks and I didn't see a difference. For the price I feel like it should have hydrated my face more than I thought it would.
Taylor D.
Great product! Really helps with imperfections and brightening of the skin. Received as a sample and used the whole thing! Will def repurchase once I have used all of the sample! Love mostly all of their products
Courtney L.
Tallahassee, FL
I adore the First Aid Beauty facial radiance overnight mask. I recently tried it for the first time and my skin was soft and glowing in the morning. My makeup went on easier and seemed to blend better.
precious d.
Kealakekua, HI
I really like this facial mask, I used it after I showered so the oils are all out of my face then I wash it off and go to bed and wake up with an non oily face it works really well, I wouldn't recommend it it individuals that don't like an wet feeling before you go to bed
Holly A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have tried ally of masks and I honestly don't need to do a mask too often but when I do I use the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Overnight Mask. It does wonders for my skin and my pores don't' feel so clogged as I wear a lot of makeup. Yes I would recommend this product!
Alejandra P.
You can find this product at Ulta and or Sephora. It is okay for its price and it works but then again you must use routinely to see dramatic results. Although using it routinely helps my skin a lot, I sometimes forget to use it but it really works! I love it!
Emi S.
This is a great mask for sensitive skin like myself a little goes a long way and you wake up with smooth plump skin.. I bought mine at sephora and will be purchasing again.
Poorva B.
It's a good mask, it's more like a night cream where u can put it at night n sleep with it. It hydrates the skin very well though I do not find it to be very brightening
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
This left my skin feeling super soft and glowing in the morning. It is a little thick and dosent completely absorb into your skin but, for an overnight mask that is fine.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.