BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (2066)
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I have very sensitive, dry skin, so I was worried that this would dry me out. but it didn't, and it made my skin feel nice and smooth and radiant (like it says.) even my coworkers noticed the difference in my skin!
Kathryn K.
Fayetteville
It's easy to be skeptical, but the placebo effect had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I know for a fact that I woke up radiant after waking up with this mask. My skin felt tighter and looked brighter and I never wanted to take it off. 10/10
Tracy T.
Wichita, KS
This mask is amazing! I have combination skin, but it is really dry and patchy on my nose and a few other areas. I did a gentle exfoliation and then wore this over night. I woke up to a completely refreshed face. It helped my makeup go on smoothr.
Samantha J.
Mckinney, TX
This overnight mask helps with texture and radiance its light so that it pepetrates deeper into the skin while your body is resting, the packaging is simple and its safe to use everyday, I highly recommened you trying this especially if you like mask.
Genevieve B.
Camas, WA
I have incredibly dry skin and this mask dramatically helped my dehydrated and flakey problems! I washould hesitant to use an over night Cream but I loved the results on this mask.
Tamarra F.
Providence, RI
Love sleeping masks. Working while you sleep! I always feel super supple in the morning. Great foundation for makeup. Skin care trumps a beat face in my opinion. Definitely recommend! You feel change immediately and visual change soon follows suit.
Christine O.
I’m a skin care fanatic! I have really sensitive skin. I always have an allergic reaction trying on different products. But this product is a gem. My skin looks glowing and flawless! Highly recommended!
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love overnight masks solely thanks to this one! I have ugly acne scars and using this mask on daily basis has really helped fade them. I noticed a huge difference in just 3 uses!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
I just ordered this and I have great hopes for it because I read great reviews on Sephora. I actually got a pretty good discount through the Verizon smart rewards website, it's pretty cool. I'm hoping this can bring the life back to my dull skin
Crystal S.
Locust Fork, AL
It was not sticky at all! It hydrated by undereye circles really well and made my makeup go on really well. I do have to say that it was a bit thick, but it was still gentle. I had high expectations for it after using their other products and they were met! I would highly recommend!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.