BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Kiana U.
Haverstraw
When I first relieved this product it was actually for a gift I was so hesitate to use it overnight being that my skin is sensitive but I took a leap of faith did it overnight and I loved it
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Overall I like this mask. It gave my skin a lot of moisture but I feel like there was no real radience added. Plus it felt very sticky on my skin. So for the price i don't think it is wonderful
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
I love the flexibility with this mask. Often I don't feel like waiting to take off a mask but being able to just go to sleep with it on makes life so much easier. It is an amazing mask and makes my face feeling moisturized.
Bianca C.
Mesa, AZ
Hand down one of the best facial products I've used. I had heard great reviews about it and it definitely lives up to the expectation! I purchased at sephora and convinced my mom to get the same one she she loves it as much as I do! It has helped my skin wonders
hailey h.
I LOVE first aid beauty!! they honestly have amazing products. I would basically recommend anything. Super cute packaging and really easy to travel with. For the product quality the price is amazing! Totally would buy again.
Michelle A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I use this every night and when I wake up my face is extremely soft! I really can't live without this it's amazing! I have already repurchased this and I will continue to repurchase it. My skin loves it and I feel like my skin looks so good whenever I use it!
Hadlie S.
This mask really helped smooth out my skin. It also made my skin glow so beautifully. I really enjoyed this mask a lot more than what I thought I would. I would definitely recommend going out and purchasing this product!
Taylor C.
Belington, WV
I love all facial mask but there's not many that I can leave on overnight that I can actually feel working like this one. I love how smooth it keeps my face and it gets it clean feeling like no other that I've used.
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
I loved this! Although my skin is very dry and usually layer a lot of products I experienced that thee is no need after using these two products. I did not expect much results but my skin looks and feels amazing the next morning!
Ana U.
Dacula, GA
The First Aid Beauty Radiance Overnight Mask keeps my pimples away every time I use it, and Ive been using it for a while now. It is nice and gentle for my skin, and definitely worth the slightly steeper price. This product needs no room for improvement.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?