BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
First Aid Beauty as a brand is amazing! Everything I've tried from them have left my skin soft and supple, and clean. The smell is nothing special, not too bad and also not too good. Pricing is very fair to what it does for your skin. Would definitely recommend!
Shawna L.
Modesto, CA
I use to struggle with dry skin and this product is the only thing that helps, I love every product from this line and its affordable. Its also unscented which is sad but a plus for your skin
Daisy O.
Pasco, WA
This has changed my skin completely! A little of this goes a very long way. There is a tacky feeling but it isn't so bad. It makes your skin feel so smooth and plump. It evened out my skin tone too! It's holy grail for me.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I love masks and this was the first overnight one I've tried and it's amazing. Very soft and light weight on your skin! I highly recommend this brand to people with sensitive skin and rosacea!
Madison S.
Gray Court, SC
I love masks and moreso overnight mask's (mostly because I'm impatient). This mask really does make my skin look radiant! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and I love that it's cruelty-free.
Lanesia D.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product I use for an overnight sleeping it's very effective on my skin and make sure is that I don't have any acting I repeat it about every night before I go to bed and I would definitely purchase this item again.
Marisela R.
This is a really great brand in general ! I purchased this in Sephora. I love the packaging, it's really cute and comes in a nice jar, easy to scoop out product. I would define pry buy it again.
Denise L.
East Brunswick, NJ
I love this mask. My skin gets so dry during winter, this mask helps keep my face together. I got it from Sephora. The only thing I don't like is it's a bit sticky at first. But it's a small price to pay for the result.
Lorrie S.
Sartell, MN
I received a sample of the overnight mask while shopping at Sephora. I am very glad I didn't purchase this product as I ended up with an allergic reaction, almost as if I was in the sun too long and burned. I am guessing I am allergic to one of the ingredients so this probably wouldn't happen to everyone.
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
I tried a sample of this and it was just alright. It made my skin feel nice for like a day and then it went back to normal. Maybe with continued use I would be able to see a great improvement.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.