BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• How is this with dry skin? Also, is this gentle? I have s...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask
It didn't smell good at all. It didn't really do anything for my face except make it soft. I don't think it was worth the price. But other things from that brand or very nice that I've tried. I would buy it again.
althea c.
It's great! I apply it over night twice a week normally after I work out to hydrate my skin and wake up satisfied. I would like for it to be sold in more places.
Jocelyn P.
I love the overnight masks so much. It is such a good refresh to my face in the morning and I do love it a lot. It is very gentle on the face. I love First Aid Beauty packaging.
Kearstin P.
Woodbury, TN
I love all first aid products I recommended anyone to add them all to your collection this product is a must have in my opinion you will be amazed of the difference it makes
Heike W.
Cincinnati, OH
Wow. This product made my skin amazing! I don't usually use masks but this might make me change my mind! So easy and it's nice to be able to go to bed after putting it on!
Megan B.
This product made a complete difference in my skin over night. I have really oily skin and also really red skin and I woke up the next morning and my skin looked perfect!!
Michaela M.
Boston, MA
Super hydrating, would not wear during the day but feel addicted to it at night, feels like my face is 20x more hydrated and soft than when I don't put it on at night
Karry M.
I love first aid beauty over night mask. I use this mask whenever I'd do my first aid beauty radiant skin peel and I am guaranteed baby soft skin the next morning. I have dry skin and this is great for the winter months.
Tiunna R.
Great product makes face feel amazing and full of life with great packaging. Every one should buy this to improve the skin . Nice and gentle. Life changing n for a great price. Most definitely going to buy in the future
Amber N.
Winston Salem, NC
So I was told at ulta that my dry skin would love me for using this and I would see a drastic difference in how much more moisturized I would be...yeah not so much. It was okay for me but I def. wouldn't buy it again.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?