BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Amy W.
Puyallup, WA
First Aid Beauty is such an amazing brand! They offer so many different products for all skin needs! The Red line is good for people with oily skin and the Blue line is good for people with dry skin! Love the options and the different needs they meet!
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
Personally overnight masks are my favorite, I feel like they work the best for me. I have used a few different options from this brand and this one is my favorite. I have no suggestions for any change in the formula I think it works great on my skin
Stephanie H.
El Dorado, KS
Not bad for an overnight mask, I have problems with dry skin and often wake up in the middle of the night if I don't use a mask. This one didn't leave me with that feeling but I still woke up feeling my skin was a bit too tight. So though it worked, it didn't WOW me. Probably will not repurchase.
Lea C.
Love this line. I have rosacea and all of their products work well with my skin. Definitely feels like a more expensive product than what you pay. I have quite a few of their products and have nothing but great things to say about what I've purchased.
Sydney P.
Austin , TX
I just recently started using this product and boy does this make my skin feel good!!! Its super hydrating and leaves my skin glowing after one use of this overnight mask. I will defiantly purchase this product again once Im done with this tub!
Amy P.
Love this stuff! My face is brighter and plumber the morning after using it. I like to use this in the winter when my skin is dull and dry. If you need a boost in your skins texture and a brighter complexion I would definitely recommend it.
Amber R.
Bronx, NY
Personally this mask was a bit heavy for My skin. I usually like overnight treatments because that's when you're skin is most receptive to product but i found that when i woke up I the morning my skin was excessively oily and I even started to breakout within a few days of using it. This might be best for someone with extremely dry skin.
Morgan H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
First off, first aid beauty has such amazing products. I've been using their products for years. I swear by the intense repair cream, use it everyday. I bought this particular product at Sephora and loved it immediately. Feels very nice on the skin and in the morning I noticed that my complexion is more even, less redness and discoloration. Hands down would purchase again and again.
Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
This transforms my skin overnight!! I love it so much, it's kind of a steep price for what it is, but that's fine because it works amazing. This is the only overnight mask that ive found that doesn't really make my skin oily or greasy
Memorie C.
Franklinton, NC
I got this mask because I was having trouble with really dry spots under my eyes that were painful, as well as on my chin. It helped to moisturize without making me oily, and quickly healed my skin that was previously painful to touch.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.