BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1984)
Tabetha J.
This product is nice, I'm only not giving a 5 star review because It felt a little heavy on my face as if it didn't quite sink into my skin. This ptroduct is well priced however, a little goes a LONG way and it spreads very well and is easy to wear. I would typically put on after washing my face before going to sleep. Not my favorite but not bad.
Andie C.
This mask is perfect for if you have dry and flaky skin. I put this on before I go to bed and wash it off in the morning with cooler water. I have definitely seen a difference!
Christine C.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this mask, but use it more of a moisturizer on my skin before I go to bed. It's an overnight mask and that means that when I'm sleeping, it's doing some major work on my skin! I wake up with hydrated, rested looking skin that feels incredibly soft! It's great for sensitive skin types!
Mary A.
OMG! I absolutely LOVE IT! I first got a full size sample from a beauty subscription that I had... I was kind of nervous about trying it because I had heard of the brand but never really use it. Long story short, I tried it & LOVED IT! I bought full size product & yes, I will buy again!!!
Lauren A.
Phoenix, AZ
This overnihgt mask definitely has me waking up in the morning with hydrated skin. When I first tried this product, I was hesitant because it felt so thick on my skin when I had first put it on. However, my skin absorbed it overnight and I woke up feeling hydrated and my skin looked radiant.
Chenin H.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE this mask. I have very dry, textured skin and this mask made such a difference in my skin. I just got a sample size but it lasted me forever!! I wouldn't use it every night but when I did, i woke up with the best skin in the morning. I wish the full size weren't so expensive!
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
For those that can't get over the scent of other masks, this is going to be your jam. If you can try this mask before buying it, I highly suggest doing so. I had a small sample to try, and I love it. My skin looks luminous and healthy in the morning. You can find this product at Sephora and Ulta.
Taylor F.
South Bend, IN
While I loved the cleanser, I didn't much care for this. I love the idea of a toner, but this one just didn't set on my skin very well. My face felt sticky after putting this on. I certainly can't put it on before putting makeup on because it makes the makeup look cakey and unblended.
Haylee O.
When I tryout this face mask right be for I when to bed my face felt clean and smooth then the next night I used it again and now it's about of my nightly routine.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
The First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Overnight Mask worked well, my faced feels more hydrated. However, for the price, I've found other masks which have worked just as well, so I don't think it's something that I would re-purchase unless I had a coupon or found one on clearance.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.