BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Hailie S.
Evans City, PA
I love first aid beauty for their excellent products for sensitive skin! I put this on overnight and wake up in the morning with the most refreshing feeling all over my skin! I'm able to use just a hint of moisturizer in the morning to start my day!
Josh M.
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff been using it for as long as I can remember j usually order it online, comes packaged nicely and is super soft on the skin. I would recommend this to just about anyone.
Kelly L.
It's hard to find a moisturize that actually works ams that leaves your skin not oily. But look no more ! This actually work Mt skin feels nice AnD smooth with out the oily feeling. Leave your skin feeling light.
Hope G.
Yuma, AZ
This product is very moisturizing and good for dry to normal skin! Definitely makes my skin softer and makes makeup glide on super smooth! You should definitely purchase this if you want a great moisturizer
NatalieTravis R.
Sioux Falls, SD
The first night I uses this on my face over night and woke up to rinsing it off and pat dry and look well rested like this stuff repair my face over night . I would try again.
Minerva P.
Bradenton
i love it , it works so well. keeps your face nicely toned and moisturized throughout the day. i used it over and over again after the first time. it's a good price & i would definitely buy it again.
Katie
Las Vegas, NV
I love this mask because its overnight and you don't have to worry about washing it off before hopping into bed. It's very relaxing and leaves your skin very dewy and refreshed the next morning.
Kayla R.
San Benito
This mask is amazing... It also smells amazing. It makes your skin super smooth, and supple. It's a brilliant product. It's super easy to use. Not a want it is a need. It really helps with acne and blackheads. Also fine lines. Plus It's not too expensive. Yasssssssss
Mariah T.
I love my overnight treatments! This was velvety soft on my skin and I woke up plump and vibrant. Super effective if your looking. For a moisturizing night cream. I would totally buy it again!
Sydnie S.
Erlanger , KY
These did seem to brighten up my skin quite a bit but only for the first week. After I'd been using them it seemed like they just stopped working. Would much rather use the stridex pads
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?