BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (2081)
Jessica D.
Asheville, NC
I put this on my face every single night. It is a must have for me. My skin is oily with some dry spots but also acne prone and aging. This makes my face soft, moisturizer, and glowy without making me look like a greaseball!
Carly B.
Clackamas
This is perfect for when you want to put on a mask and fall asleep. It’s pretty well priced compared to other masks out there. My skin felt amazing the next morning.
Jacklyn S.
W Brookfield, MA
I didn't think I was going to react well with this product because I have sensitive skin, but I was wrong. The first night I used it, the application when smoothly, felt great. When I woke up in the morning is when I was surprised to even see how fresh and rejuvenated my skin looked and felt. It leaves a shine and luminous look to the skin. I have normal skin around the perimeter of my face, and slight oil in my T zone. I normally steer away from "luminous" products, but this one leaves a very natural and beautiful glow/shine. Not to mention your skin feels/looks great. I would recommend this to many.
Nicole J.
I wish they had a larger options of the first aid products because I use a lot of the moisturizers from this line of products from the daily moisturizer to the overnight repair moisturizer
Carson C.
Archer, FL
Went to bed with a breakout and red skin, applied this mask and woke up with soft skin, 0 redness and my breakout had got down substantially! 10/10 would recommend!
Milly G.
bakersfield
Very soft, brightens your face. You notice the difference the next day. I put it on at night and looked at my face in the morning it looks brighter. Good product.
Jennifer h.
Owosso , MI
I tried it because my mom got a sample in an ispy box... makes my skin soft and does not make my skin oily. Since then I have purchased their hand Cream as well.
Ciara S.
Felt extremely moisturizing and made my skin feel healthy and glowy. I would definitely repurchase it, once I finish the existing container that I have. Was more pricy but worth it !
Chantelle T.
el mirage
This mask has helped my skin so much! I am a first time user of this product and it was at such a great price I couldn’t pass it up! It was so effective at getting rid of my dry skin.
Misty H.
Absolutely loved this and how it made my face feel.it didn't leave my face dry and my skin is pretty sensitive.but it didn't bother me at all.will totally keep using this for sure.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.