BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Margaret D.
Sicklerville, NJ
This was a great mask for those long days when your tired and your skin shows it! It doesn't sit too thick on your face and has a nice scent. I woke up the next morning to soft glowing skin. It's a bit pricey, but you don't need to use too much. I use it around once a week when I need a pick me up (maybe after a night out).
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
Not my favorite. I don't mind when overnight masks are a little sticky but this felt like i was going to end up stuck to my pillow. I'm glad I received it as a sample because I wouldn't purchase it.
Nilu K.
Great mask to wear it overnight. It makes your skin really soft next morning. Its little pricey to wear it as a everyday mask but if you want to wear it twice a week or so i will last for a while.
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
I have been using these for a few months now and I'm not really impressed. They have an odd smell and really don't make a difference in my skin or the brightness of it. It really does nothing, but it wasn't a complete waste of money as I use to to remove leftover eye makeup.
Juliana V.
buffalo grove, IL
This mask made my face feel extremely soft and refreshed. I thought it was priced fairly for the amount of product. It worked great for my skin type and didn't smell too bad. I am a huge fan of first aid beauty and all their products work wonders for my oily and sensitive skin.
Jessica M.
Fort Collins, CO
Dry skin no more! The First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Overnight Mask left my skin very moisturized. I live in Colorado and my skin feels so dry all the time like when sponge bob square pants does not have water to breathe...imagine that haha. It leaves your skin hydrated and tight. The price is right for this product.
Caitlyn C.
Salem, OR
My favorite mask of all time! I recommend this product 100%! I've been using it for a while and I've seen a great improvement in the look of my skin. The value is great and it will change your life!
Madison S.
Gray Court, SC
I love masks and moreso overnight mask's (mostly because I'm impatient). This mask really does make my skin look radiant! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and I love that it's cruelty-free.
Daisy O.
Pasco, WA
This has changed my skin completely! A little of this goes a very long way. There is a tacky feeling but it isn't so bad. It makes your skin feel so smooth and plump. It evened out my skin tone too! It's holy grail for me.
Shawna L.
Modesto, CA
I use to struggle with dry skin and this product is the only thing that helps, I love every product from this line and its affordable. Its also unscented which is sad but a plus for your skin
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?