BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Holly M.
Rancho Cucamonga
I love this line but this product did not seam to do anything. I used it for a month 2-3 times a week. The First Aid Beauty line is an amazing low price point for the quality you get. I will definitely keep buying this line.
Cindi L.
Austin
This is one of my favorite skin care lines, and it never disappoints! Leaves my skin smooth and soft, one of the best overnight masks I’ve used! My skin is noticeably more radiant and has less imperfections the next morning!
MADZ L.
Carrollton
This is very similar to the Glamglow brightening mask (comes in orange packaging) except it feels a little bit more tingly on my skin. I typically enjoy radiance masks once every 1-2 weeks and this is great! If you have more sensitive skin, I would try this out!
Monica R.
I quite liked this. It served as a gateway for actives for me. Definitely gentle enough for everyday use. I ultimately found more effective formulas from other brands but this is a solid beginner friendly choice for someone wanting to try chemical exfoliants.
Alyssa I.
Mechanicsburg
I only tried a sample size of this, but it was such an amazing mask. It made my skin feel super soft and bouncy. It’s worth the price and I probably would buy this again. After one use, I saw a nice difference in my skin.
emileigh l.
Hartford
This product is very hydrating but i feel it didn’t give my skin a radiance for very long. It also leaves an oily feeling if you wear it over night. But i feel like it is one of the better for just used a primer before make up and i would recommend it as that.
zalia r.
Chapin
This made my skin so fresh, radiant, and hydrated! I absolutely adore this product and the packaging is nice! I really love this brand and I found it at Sephora. Would love to try some more products by First Aid Beauty!
Tessa W.
Machesney Pk, IL
A nice mask that only left a slight residue in the morning when I woke up. Washed it off and my skin felt great. Wish it was in different packaging though. Not a fan of the tubs you have to stick your fingers in and contaminate
Brooke M.
Buffalo
This is amazing! This kept my skin glowing all day. Really met and exceeded expectations. Great packaging, easy to get product out. Very gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. Would absolutely recommend to others.
Morgan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was the first product I have ever returned at my local Sephora. I bought this with such high hopes that the next morning I would have a radiant glow. But it didn’t seem to do anything at all for me. And not to mention a high price tag for a mask.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?