BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Katsuko K.
Fredericksburg , VA
A decent overnight mask that doesn’t feel incredibly heavy is hard to find. This is one of those but it’s actually rather accessible. Try it, it’ll change your skin for the better.
Lily B.
This is good to use about 3-4 times a week for me because it’s so thick. I have actually noticed improvement in my skin from it. My pores are smaller and my fine lines are much smaller. It’s pricey but the product is so dense it lasts forever!
Sarah I.
This mask is super hydrating and gentle enough for my sometimes angry sensitive skin. The sample I received went a long way so I felt like it was a good value for the money also. Recommend this for hydration
Hannah C.
Vancleave , MS
This is an awesome product! I have very dry skin and even have breakouts of eczema on my face sometimes and this really helps hydrate everything! It isn't too harsh and I think well worth the price! Love it!
Tracee F.
Manassas, VA
This mask is great for sensitive skin. I’m mostly combo/dry but in the winter I am way more dry due to the cold weather. This is a great mask for combatting the redness and tight feeling. Just leave it on overnight and let it work it’s magic!
Elissa H.
Refreshing, not sticky great product, would use again, This stuff really works. I use it at night right over my moisturizer/serum. It gives my skin a little boost while I sleep. I wake up looking refreshed. I wish this didn't sell out so darn fast. I would like to have one on hand as a back up. I hope the Q gets more in stock soon. If they do, you shouldn't hesitate
April S.
Sun valley, CA
This is a must have. Its extremely efficient when it come to clearing up any acne scars or acne brake outs. To top it off it hydrates your face which that alone is always a plus
Stephanie T.
Whittier
I usually use this when my skin is on the dry side. Winter time is when I really or this to use. I love the smell and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It’s very gentle on my skin. I will be buying this again next winter!!
Kelsi B.
Works good with my very dry skin. Makes it feel dewy and look radiant. It doesn't feel nasty putting it on and it feels great waking up after it's soaked into your skin.
Chelsea B.
Flowery Branch, GA
Literally stunned at how radiant and glowy I looked the morning after using this. My face has a lot of texture and bumps because I have dry skin and this left my skin so soft and supple it was beautiful! 10/10 would recommend to anyone! I use this a time or two a week to revive my skin. It's such an amazing product. I love overnight masks so much it makes things so easy and I like knowing the ingredients are working to repair my skin overnight.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?