BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Patricia P.
Lorain, OH
OH MY GOSH. this is the best mask ever. Your face will literally be glowing and will feel amazing. By far my favorite thing ever. I would use this everynigjt if I could. It feels good. The price isn't bad for what you get and your skin is literally amazing after.
Kiara C.
Mentone, CA
Omg a Sephora employee recommended this to me because every time I put on foundation on my nose and certain spots on my face, for some reason it doesn't want to go on. So I started using this and now my face is soft radiant and foundation looks flawless on me
allison c.
I am not one to write reviews, as they are time consuming and I hate typing; however, this product is a MUST have, I have been using it for about two years now. I love it, I use it every night before bed, and when I wake up, I feel like I have new skin reborn.
Taylor W.
Gibsonia, PA
I really like this mask. I think it is totally worth the price. It is gentle and did not break me out at all. I woke up and my skin felt AMAZING. I would prefer a tube that you can squeeze so you do not have to keep dipping your fingers into the jar. I will keep using it till I run out and will repurchase!
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
This mask is fabulous along with all first aid beauty products. Such a great brand that I would highly recommend to all my friends and family. I.e. She up with radiant skin after using this, and I truly don't know what I would do without it. Highly recommend.
Olivia S.
Bangor, PA
First aid beauty is on of my favorite skin care brands. I would recommend the overnight mask to everyone. I think it really id the job and is worth the price. It has nice packaging and i would buy this product again. I do not think it needs any improving.
katie t.
Enid, OK
I love first aid beauty, I have used many of their products and they never let me down. I have used this mask when my skin is looking dull or dry and when I wake up my face looks refreshed and glowy. It is a pricier mask but it is defiantly worth the money
Sammy H.
Farmington , CT
I got a sample of this, and I really liked it! The texture is thick and hydrating, it felt like my skin really drank it up. Woke up the next morning with smooth, hydrated skin that seemed fresh and with a nice complexion. I am contemplating buying a full size!
Angela R.
Manchester, NH
Love, Love, Love this overnight mask. I have sensitive oily skin with large pores...I know I'm a mess, but this overnight mask it's oily and it hydrates my skin perfectly. It doesn't clog my pores and I like the fresh scent. I highly recommend this mask!
Heather S.
Denver, CO
This was the first overnight mask I had ever used and was a little bit skeptical about trying it. However, when I washed it off in the morning, my skin felt more smooth and was definitely brighter/more radiant than usual, which helped a LOT on a Monday!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?